PDA

View Full Version : I25 weights

Gw 86
1st May 2018, 06:57 PM
Recieved a set of i25's of ebay and unfortunetly 1 of the weight ports has come out.
The seller is now seeing if he can find it, but before i try for a refund is anyone aware if ping australia still replace these and a rough cost ?
Also does anyone have contract details for ping australia ? Googling doesnt show much

Gw 86
1st May 2018, 07:03 PM
Found the contact details, just looking for advice/ experience with the repairs

Captain Nemo
1st May 2018, 07:19 PM
Ping only mate.
I re did mine myself as the guys where swamped when i went down to headquarters...
You'd have to fid out what weight it is as thats what they use to swing weight the club!

Gw 86
1st May 2018, 07:33 PM
Thanks mate, ill give ping a call tommorrow to get some details and pricing and see if the seller will come to the party.

Captain Nemo
1st May 2018, 07:45 PM
Its not a difficult job to pull them and reinstall, i did my whole set.
Its the actual issue of getting the right weight etc....
They have them for sure, you just need to get the right weight.
I got some heavier and shaved off a little at a time till i got the right s/w.

pt73
1st May 2018, 08:04 PM
Ring them, quote the serial # of the club and they'll help you out.

A mate has a set he bought in the UK, the weight fell out of the 7, they wouldn't do the work so they just gave him the weight to have installed.

Not sure if they charged him for the weight as it was a few years ago with i20 irons.

Gw 86
1st May 2018, 08:07 PM
Cheers, i will call tomorrow. Hopefully thats correct with the serial number, would make it easy

pt73
1st May 2018, 10:02 PM
Cheers, i will call tomorrow. Hopefully thats correct with the serial number, would make it easy
That's what they asked my mate, the serial # tells them the build specs so they know what weight is required.

Gw 86
2nd May 2018, 10:23 AM
Thanks fellas, 2 minutes on the phone to american golf in sydney and some weights are in the mail. They just asks to get them swing weighted and add the correct amount.