PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: TaylorMade P790 irons...

Jerrymoo
28th February 2018, 09:37 AM
In short: I've lost my game.

I can still hit a driver and 8-iron through to LW, but nothing in between.

Scores have collapsed now, and I'm fed up with it all... time to take a few months off, and sell some stuff:

TaylorMade P790 irons, 4-PW

Standard loft & lie, PX 6.5, +1/2" length, stock grips... mint condition, unmarked.

Ordered these last year... probably should have cancelled, TBH. Just been sitting at home, hit a few balls off a range mat.

Any interest?

Open to selling heads only, too.

Price: Still figuring this out... open to offers. Prefer not to get killed here.

mrbluu
28th February 2018, 03:28 PM

Scores have collapsed now, and I'm fed up with it all... time to take a few months off, and sell some stuff:

Standard loft & lie, PX 6.5, +1/2" length, stock grips... mint condition, unmarked.

Ordered these last year... probably should have cancelled, TBH. Just been sitting at home, hit a few balls off a range mat.

Any interest?

Price: Still figuring this out... open to offers. Prefer not to get killed here.Sounds like u need to get a bag full on hybrids like Liptout!!![emoji16]

freddy a
28th February 2018, 06:51 PM
Great irons!
I love mine awesome feel, great workability and long!
I’m hitting these at least a club longer.

dowdsy
28th February 2018, 07:54 PM
Go and get a couple of lessons, you have too much in these irons. You probs just out of sync or something simple. Nice bats.

Any interest?

Price: Still figuring this out... open to offers. Prefer not to get killed here.

Jerrymoo
1st March 2018, 07:49 AM
Sounds like u need to get a bag full on hybrids like Liptout!!!

A flex shafts, too :lol:

Great irons!
I love mine awesome feel, great workability and long!
I’m hitting these at least a club longer.

Yeah, I was at a TM demo ~Aug. last year... I was killing the 7-iron. Higher, longer, straighter than any of my PING irons.

Go and get a couple of lessons, you have too much in these irons. You probs just out of sync or something simple. Nice bats.

Caught up with a Pro that I play some golf with, and seems my swing has become fairly short/flat. Weird, really... because I've always been slightly past parallel and across the line, but I just can't find it at the moment. Only changes I made last year were jumbo grips, and lifting weights ~3 days a week.

mrbluu
1st March 2018, 11:06 PM
A flex shafts, too [emoji38]

Yeah, I was at a TM demo ~Aug. last year... I was killing the 7-iron. Higher, longer, straighter than any of my PING irons.

Caught up with a Pro that I play some golf with, and seems my swing has become fairly short/flat. Weird, really... because I've always been slightly past parallel and across the line, but I just can't find it at the moment. Only changes I made last year were jumbo grips, and lifting weights ~3 days a week.Have u thought of buying a new putter [emoji16][emoji16]

Jerrymoo
2nd March 2018, 01:09 PM
Have u thought of buying a new putter [emoji16][emoji16]

Ha!

Made that mistake already — want on?