PDA

View Full Version : 2018 VIC Champs Betting Market

LADBROKES
27th February 2018, 05:26 PM
Get that stash of cash ready punters, the lemmings have crunched the numbers to bring you this market update:

3puttpete - Pros: beats LagerLover regularly. Cons: beats LagerLover regularly. That’s not good enough form for this - $15
benno_r - Could well be suffering golf fatigue by the time the official Champs starts. May also struggle to re-adjust into normal society after living in a tin shed 500k off shore for the last month - $11
Bruce - Returning to the fray after a 3 year hiatus to pursue his love for am dram, the Host with Most is back with a shiny new home club. Question is, has his sneaky good game come back with him, or will his 7 iron cop it like at Cape Schank? - $10
Bushy - Going for back-to-back NAGA showings. Paying $1.01 for drunkest - $80
Captain Nemo - out to 11? Impressive work from the latest inductee to the Farming Hall of Fame - $6
Courty - has wisely decided Angry Salmon would lead to angry locals. Dressed in AndyP beige, Courty is ready to take top spot - $8
Dotty - 180-straighty. If the wind gets up, will 180 be enough to carry to the fairways? These champs could just suit a bunter - $18
Feelzy - Has spent 12 months plotting his redemption, but the bright lights of the big show will see plans go out the window - $50
Ferrins - Will be too busy combing the untapped Geelong Gumtree market to focus on the golf - $25
Gammon - Will be too busy tapping the uncombed Geelong meat market to focus on the golf - $50
Grumpy - Formerly a FNQanker, now the sole WAnker representative. Demonstrates all his personality in clothing, will spend the rounds grumbling about the courses - $40
Johno or Jono - Whatever, add their scores up and it wont be enough to win - $17
KristianJ - Hits the most beautiful high drives. Sadly moon-balls don’t work in 50k winds - $50
LarryLong - On his home turf, so expected to be a firm local favourite. But probably won’t sleep in his own bed, or sleep at all if rooming with Monsta - $17
LeftyHoges - the Monday Moral will look to get past his hatred of links golf for a breakthrough in his home state, but it’ll be a ridge too far - $15
Lucasto23 - former winner off about 5, out to 8. The question remains will he make the sale, or get passed in at auction? - $17
Monsta - Hopeless East of Melbourne, hopeful west of Melbourne. Current form is good, but his Vic Champs form has never been better than awful - $40
mrbluu – hoping his scorecard goes ba ba ba, Mr Bluu will struggle without a decent banh mi... and it’s a long hike to Cabramatta - $40
Peppas - according to Facebook, his first time away from the new girlie. Will spend more time on his phone than Gammon will on Tinder - $30
PerryGroves - just like Arsenal (and Manly), aims for little more than mid table mediocrity - $25
Peter_rs - swings that hard he will change the direction of the prevailing breeze. A weekend away without kids, golf is secondary - $17
PeteyD - the Steve Austin of Ozgolf with a bionic knee, his golf game is likely to be stone cold - $25
Ron Burgundy - He has many leather-bound books and his apartment smells of rich mahogany, but that doesn’t translate to good golf - $25
Shazza_rs - Last year was carrying a belly full of excuses and still demolished BenM. This year won’t be so easy - $30
slug - Will be demoralised after an inevitable UnCivil War loss to the Shazzinator - $30
SundayHack - Short-priced favorite for Champ, or NAGA. Can’t decide which. One thing is for sure, there will be burnt nipples! - $6
wbennett - Pontiac. King of the potatoes - $50

Sportsbet NAGA Powerplay
Solarman - you’ve heard of Elf on a Shelf, now get ready for Twink on the Links – No market offered

Ferrins
27th February 2018, 06:50 PM
That reminds me.

Dotty do you have a tow hitch?

Lagerlover
27th February 2018, 07:00 PM
Brilliant!!!

BUSHY
27th February 2018, 08:13 PM
Wow!! $80

Captain Nemo
27th February 2018, 08:22 PM
Wow!! $80 I’ll take some!🤣

SundayHack
27th February 2018, 08:30 PM
Wow!! $80 Rougher than the spud. That hurts

SundayHack
27th February 2018, 08:34 PM
No burnt nipples this year. I think the wife would leave me if I came home again with more scars on them. Just keep the ouzo on Lefty’s table

Captain Nemo
27th February 2018, 08:40 PM
Im way unders, Ladbrokes form analyst is shithouse

BUSHY
27th February 2018, 08:42 PM
Im way unders, Ladbrokes form analyst is shithouse

Tbh $1.01 is probably close to spot on[emoji56]

Peppas
27th February 2018, 09:00 PM
Bring back Tom Waterhouse!

oldracer
27th February 2018, 10:02 PM
No burnt nipples this year. I think the wife would leave me if I came home again with more scars on them. Just keep the ouzo on Lefty’s table What about all the newbies that haven’t met Frank????

BUSHY
28th February 2018, 02:12 PM
$100 on Courty please[emoji383]

SundayHack
28th February 2018, 02:19 PM

New fav...

AndyP
28th February 2018, 10:13 PM

New fav...

For most drunk?

grumpy
28th February 2018, 11:38 PM
$40 is good guys remember i play courses now that far out weigh anything in Cairns have won 3 comps outright at Sun City in the past 4 months and reduced my handicap from 17.6 to now WATCH.

AndyP
28th February 2018, 11:40 PM
$40 is good guys remember i play courses now that far out weigh anything in Cairns have won 3 comps outright at Sun City in the past 4 months and reduced my handicap from 17.6 to now WATCH.

$20 on grumpy for NAGA after talking himself up.

LarryLong
1st March 2018, 08:39 AM

I like it. Talking yourself up and slyly insinuating that the Cairns contingent have no hope. :)

I think that's the shortest odds I've ever been quoted, but I wouldn't back myself at three times that. Look elsewhere folks. I'm looking for odds on Nemo for the win and Gammon bringing home somebody's grandmother.

PerryGroves
1st March 2018, 08:42 AM
$20 on grumpy for NAGA after talking himself up.

Like those punters that yell out "get in the queue" at the furlong post, only to get pantsed and finish out of a place.

Captain Nemo
1st March 2018, 08:49 AM
I like it. Talking yourself up and slyly insinuating that the Cairns contingent have no hope. :)I think that's the shortest odds I've ever been quoted, but I wouldn't back myself at three times that. Look elsewhere folks. I'm looking for odds on Nemo for the win and Gammon bringing home somebody's grandmother.Dreaming, lol....me that is, Gammon is a moral!

BUSHY
1st March 2018, 10:10 AM
For most drunk?

Are you suggesting there’s a correlation?