PDA

View Full Version : Tiger's swing

Courty
13th July 2006, 11:48 AM
Pick it to pieces! (http://www.nike.com/nikegolf/swingportrait/index.html)

Toolish
13th July 2006, 12:47 PM
Check out the head movement...knew it was there, but shite it moves a lot all through downswing!

BrisVegas
13th July 2006, 12:54 PM
Lots of movement up and down and side to side... (And he was probably trying to put a nice controlled swing on that one too, knowing that it would be analysed by the world).

Just goes to show that you don't need to be rigid to swing a golf club. It's an athletic move the way Tiger does it.

miro
13th July 2006, 01:20 PM
Gees that is nothing like his swing in real life. The level of dip he now generates in his downswing far exceeds that. Is suspect if he managed that swing on tour of few of the doubters would be silenced.

Iain
13th July 2006, 01:58 PM
I think he dips less now than what he used to though? And his right foot doesn't come up anywhere near as early as what it used to.

I agree though miro, he would hit way more fairways if he had that swing fulltime....

Ducky
13th July 2006, 03:56 PM
There is always going be to a slight amount of lateral movement in any decent golf swing, so I don't think that can be considered a flaw. However, the change in spine angle due to his head dipping could be.

We have to remember that he has trainers looking at him everyday, so there may be a very valid reason why they have not yet eliminated the head dipping.

Jono
13th July 2006, 05:03 PM
Nice music ... 8)