PDA

View Full Version : Ideas for esky on a cart....

keymaster
18th January 2018, 10:47 AM
Bit random, but it's a legit question....

I'm having a social comp with some mates on the weekend. Got 1 cart booked for the girls to drive drinks and snacks around.

It's dawned on me, that an esky/s probably won't fit in the back basket of a cart. It's going to be a normal cart where clubs are strapped to the back.

The esky i have is 25L.

Any suggestions on how to drive the drinks around?

Captain Nemo
18th January 2018, 11:14 AM
Just get a few supermarket cold storage bags, fill with ice shove in the basket behind the seat?

3Puttpete
18th January 2018, 11:21 AM
Why cant everyone carry their own water bottle?

You don't need alcohol to have a good time.

Stuart
18th January 2018, 11:45 AM
This probably doesn't work for your situation, but the best bag/buggy combination I have ever seen was by a guy about 20 years ago out at Cobar in far Western NSW. He had modified a wheelie bin by putting on better wheels, and had then fabricated a fibreglass insert that slotted inside. The golf clubs, balls and tees went in the front half (with individual slots for each club, and a separate compartment for balls etc), while the back half was waterproofed and fitted with a shelf to allow for a few bags of ice and whatever drinks you wanted to put in. At Cobar, when summer temps are well beyond the 40 mark, it was a great solution. I now regret not taking a photo of it, but that was back in pre-mobile camera days ....

Dunno if you would be welcome to drag a wheelie bin behind your cart though.

Lagerlover
18th January 2018, 12:23 PM
Why cant everyone carry their own water bottle?You don't need alcohol to have a good time. So true Peter, so true.

mrbluu
18th January 2018, 12:51 PM
If Ziggy was still on here you could ask what did his brother use to cart a slab around during the pro-am :)

https://www.ozgolf.net/showthread.php/12472-playing-pro-am-s

keymaster
18th January 2018, 01:43 PM
Thanks for the ideas guys. I think the soft cooler bag is the way to go.

Kmart and Bunnings seem to have some pretty decent options!

Jazz18
18th January 2018, 03:00 PM
Why don't you just get a big piece of plastic and line the cart basket with it. Pour the ice in and fill with drinks. Done!

Johnny Canuck
18th January 2018, 03:28 PM
If Ziggy was still on here you could ask what did his brother use to cart a slab around during the pro-am :)

https://www.ozgolf.net/showthread.php/12472-playing-pro-am-s

Did someone say Zig?

From the man himself:

This is a poorly moderated forum, you couldn't even get sponorship if you tried.

The apparent owner is in denial and has no idea of the under currents and cliques involved in this forum, He should just sell, because all he is doing is holding onto the past, he rarely visits contributes phuck all and has moderators that are impartial. and he doesn't have time to control them you need some more moderators

The members of this forum.

Some are very nice blokes, but some i just up themselves concieted ballbags

Just are are a tosser of the highest order, who thinks he has his finger on the pulse in everything defence, when really you are a dickhead and a cocksucker, who is obviously upset that he didn't get an active service medal before ending a mediocre career in the forces.

You probably have a gong but it's most likely an ASM and not the AASM that you craved and never got.

You are also an arsehole of the highest order and one of my most despised people on this site

Adlo you are snake in the grass, very nice when getting something you want but really quick to get in on the action where ever it may be. I should have cum in those bottles of wine, i went out of my way to get for you. Then egg people on at attacking me all the time trying to come across as someone you are not

Yoss you really are an immature phuckwit, led by the wankers who you think are your buddys.

You are the type of bloke who makes what he thinks are humourescomments because that is what you have been doing your whole life trying to get people to like you and stop bashing you or teasing you or bullying you.

Wake up and smell the roses your WAnker buddies think of you as their weedy little friend, you robviously a smart guy, but you have little if none lifesmarts and in the end this will ultimately stop you progressing in life and you think you might

Andy you are are C*U*N*T of the highest order, just because you dont like someone, is no reason to blatently moderate against them.

How that last thread i was involved in is suppsed to be my fault i'll never know because you dont have the balls to answer asked questions or you know the answer and you dont like it.

It's a wonder you have time for all the stuff that you say you do because you are always here, get a life and stop bullshitting about all the other stuff you do, because the truth is, this website is your life and you think you are the king of it, the all seeing eye, whe you are just a pathetic littleman with a bad case of littleman syndrome. you are little you will always be little, deal with it cockhead.

Jarro i don't get you first i am banned for personal attacks then you tell me to press the dob button which i did not want to do but in the end did it and was lambasted by so called leader goughy, so what is the point of having a dob button, did you set me up did you tell goughy you told me to press it.

Henno you are a flog sock you think you are smart but your not i would lay odds to say that you don't say boo about what bothers you at work becasue your scared of having no job,life, guts anything, just come on here and whinge about people you hate at work and how people should spell.
Above are just the special one that i wanted to address or attack personally.

Guys like sydneyhacker kpac TTR iain dan dazza dracz eags JC kpac leighthebee moenorman you are also scottt F*U*C*K*WITS but i couldn't be bothered typping about you

Virge Raz Jack Titlest moree golfer glen oncewasagolfer backintheswing Blake ddaysey chappy dhills dotty drnick fishmanDan goonie grunt haysey jdfrank hux JohnLLL KristianJ kari lajosi larrylong live4golf mikezone13 minor threat ned kelly oldmannoodles pup perci petethepilot sms316 TNO tomson toungeboy whitey zacdullard.

for all you guys some of you have my e-mail address and i am happy for it to be passed onto anyone on this list

you guys are some very nice and generous blokes i wish you all well in you future endevours gentlemen. and i will truly missing chatting to you

to anyone i missed you either didnt have an avatar or i hadn't spoken to you much

TheNuclearOne
18th January 2018, 03:42 PM
POTY!!!!

Captain Nemo
18th January 2018, 04:01 PM
Why don't you just get a big piece of plastic and line the cart basket with it. Pour the ice in and fill with drinks. Done!
Cause the ice will melt bloody quickly!

Dotty
18th January 2018, 04:06 PM
Cause the ice will melt bloody quickly!
Get some off Zigwah.

That reads like he has plenty of ice.

pt73
18th January 2018, 04:09 PM
POTY!!!!
I can't believe I missed that one.

He must have been quite emotional typing it as he made a few spelling mistakes.

IMHO, if you're going to give people a good solid serve, at least do a spell-check first ...... :-)

Lagerlover
18th January 2018, 04:43 PM
Too many asterisks pt?

okitoki
18th January 2018, 06:26 PM
Did someone say Zig?

From the man himself:

http://www.funnybeing.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/WTF-Is-Going-On-In-This-600x582.jpg

TheNuclearOne
18th January 2018, 07:15 PM
I can't believe I missed that one.

He must have been quite emotional typing it as he made a few spelling mistakes.

IMHO, if you're going to give people a good solid serve, at least do a spell-check first ...... :-)

That was his parting shot from memory and was taken down pretty quickly hahaha

benno_r
18th January 2018, 07:33 PM
Man, that was awesome.

Johnny Canuck
18th January 2018, 07:35 PM
That was his parting shot from memory and was taken down pretty quickly hahaha

Yep. It certainly didn’t stick around for long.

Such a great read.

Captain Nemo
18th January 2018, 07:44 PM
I was on the nice list, God bless Zigwah!
��

Jazz18
18th January 2018, 08:49 PM
Cause the ice will melt bloody quickly!Lol, didn't think of that. But it is Melbourne. Isn't it always freezing down there? 😉

davepuppies
18th January 2018, 08:50 PM
LOL!

He was a character!

Toxic
19th January 2018, 09:10 AM
Did someone say Zig?From the man himself:This is a poorly moderated forum, you couldn't even get sponorship if you tried.The apparent owner is in denial and has no idea of the under currents and cliques involved in this forum, He should just sell, because all he is doing is holding onto the past, he rarely visits contributes phuck all and has moderators that are impartial. and he doesn't have time to control them you need some more moderatorsThe members of this forum.Some are very nice blokes, but some i just up themselves concieted ballbagsJust are are a tosser of the highest order, who thinks he has his finger on the pulse in everything defence, when really you are a dickhead and a cocksucker, who is obviously upset that he didn't get an active service medal before ending a mediocre career in the forces.You probably have a gong but it's most likely an ASM and not the AASM that you craved and never got.You are also an arsehole of the highest order and one of my most despised people on this siteAdlo you are snake in the grass, very nice when getting something you want but really quick to get in on the action where ever it may be. I should have cum in those bottles of wine, i went out of my way to get for you. Then egg people on at attacking me all the time trying to come across as someone you are notYoss you really are an immature phuckwit, led by the wankers who you think are your buddys.You are the type of bloke who makes what he thinks are humourescomments because that is what you have been doing your whole life trying to get people to like you and stop bashing you or teasing you or bullying you.Wake up and smell the roses your WAnker buddies think of you as their weedy little friend, you robviously a smart guy, but you have little if none lifesmarts and in the end this will ultimately stop you progressing in life and you think you mightAndy you are are C*U*N*T of the highest order, just because you dont like someone, is no reason to blatently moderate against them.How that last thread i was involved in is suppsed to be my fault i'll never know because you dont have the balls to answer asked questions or you know the answer and you dont like it.It's a wonder you have time for all the stuff that you say you do because you are always here, get a life and stop bullshitting about all the other stuff you do, because the truth is, this website is your life and you think you are the king of it, the all seeing eye, whe you are just a pathetic littleman with a bad case of littleman syndrome. you are little you will always be little, deal with it cockhead.Jarro i don't get you first i am banned for personal attacks then you tell me to press the dob button which i did not want to do but in the end did it and was lambasted by so called leader goughy, so what is the point of having a dob button, did you set me up did you tell goughy you told me to press it.Henno you are a flog sock you think you are smart but your not i would lay odds to say that you don't say boo about what bothers you at work becasue your scared of having no job,life, guts anything, just come on here and whinge about people you hate at work and how people should spell.Above are just the special one that i wanted to address or attack personally.Guys like sydneyhacker kpac TTR iain dan dazza dracz eags JC kpac leighthebee moenorman you are also scottt F*U*C*K*WITS but i couldn't be bothered typping about youVirge Raz Jack Titlest moree golfer glen oncewasagolfer backintheswing Blake ddaysey chappy dhills dotty drnick fishmanDan goonie grunt haysey jdfrank hux JohnLLL KristianJ kari lajosi larrylong live4golf mikezone13 minor threat ned kelly oldmannoodles pup perci petethepilot sms316 TNO tomson toungeboy whitey zacdullard.for all you guys some of you have my e-mail address and i am happy for it to be passed onto anyone on this list you guys are some very nice and generous blokes i wish you all well in you future endevours gentlemen. and i will truly missing chatting to you to anyone i missed you either didnt have an avatar or i hadn't spoken to you much Solid melt....9/10.....Would read again

PeteyD
19th January 2018, 01:58 PM
Rates up there with the Greg Normal one.

Jake peralta
20th January 2018, 05:44 AM
Wouldnt a 25l esky fit at there feet between them? We use a small coleman that sits in the back, holds about 12 cans plenty of ice....

Blackhelmo
20th January 2018, 08:15 AM

How appropriate an advert for 'crap on your liver' at bottom of page.