PDA

View Full Version : Newbie

GreenCircles
13th January 2018, 01:07 PM
Hey Everyone,

Seems like a great forum, I play every Sunday at 3pm at Bonnie Doon Golf Club in Sydney,

I have 3 spots every week so if anyone fancies a game sometime let me know.

3Puttpete
13th January 2018, 02:27 PM
How does that work in winter?

wazamac
13th January 2018, 03:24 PM
Hello

Captain Nemo
13th January 2018, 04:19 PM
Hey Everyone, Seems like a great forum, I play every Sunday at 3pm at Bonnie Doon Golf Club in Sydney, I have 3 spots every week so if anyone fancies a game sometime let me know.What sort of membership do you have?

GreenCircles
13th January 2018, 05:28 PM
I change the times in winter..

I just have a 5 day membership. So I play social golf at the weekend and use sites like meetup to find people to play with.

I've developed my own app called greencircles golf so that it's easier for people to find people to play social golf with. Have a look and let me know what you think.

If anyone fancies a game let me know.

veronicamclernon
13th January 2018, 05:45 PM
That's awesome, will definitely checking that out. Would be great to be able to organise games with different players and improve my game.
😊

3Puttpete
13th January 2018, 06:05 PM
That explains where the 4th spot went

Captain Nemo
13th January 2018, 06:13 PM
I change the times in winter..I just have a 5 day membership. So I play social golf at the weekend and use sites like meetup to find people to play with.I've developed my own app called greencircles golf so that it's easier for people to find people to play social golf with. Have a look and let me know what you think.If anyone fancies a game let me know.Do you play in the mon, we’d, fri comps?

GreenCircles
13th January 2018, 06:26 PM
I can't play Monday to Friday due to work. But when I play on the Sunday it's usually match play for a bit of competitiveness.

Dotty
13th January 2018, 06:47 PM
One joining fee. Four new players.

Bargain.

Captain Nemo
13th January 2018, 08:00 PM
I can't play Monday to Friday due to work. But when I play on the Sunday it's usually match play for a bit of competitiveness. You do know how much visitors fees are...

GreenCircles
13th January 2018, 11:05 PM
Visitor Fees are $75 for 18 holes. $50 for 9 holes

Captain Nemo
14th January 2018, 10:00 AM
One joining fee. Four new players.

Bargain.

Dotty, you know as well as I most guys on here won't fork out $70+ for a social round on a Sunday...
Christ I couldn't even entice 1 oz golfer for a free round on New Year's Day! ��

Dotty
14th January 2018, 01:10 PM
Dotty, you know as well as I most guys on here won't fork out $70+ for a social round on a Sunday...
Christ I couldn't even entice 1 oz golfer for a free round on New Year's Day! ��
Tempting, but it was free golf at Bonnie Doon vs. an unpaid outdoor painting job west of Windsor in 38* heat. ;)

I was having a dig at the Parmaster-like 'One gets in and three ride on the coattails' instead of associating with the existing club members.

p.s. I thoroughly enjoyed my game last NYD and didn't want to monopolise your offers.

Captain Nemo
14th January 2018, 01:38 PM
Tempting, but it was free golf at Bonnie Doon vs. an unpaid outdoor painting job west of Windsor in 38* heat. ;)I was having a dig at the Parmaster-like 'One gets in and three ride on the coattails' instead of associating with the existing club members.p.s. I thoroughly enjoyed my game last NYD and didn't want to monopolise your offers. You know your always welcome mate! 😉

PaulJWood
16th January 2018, 08:13 PM
Hello, nice to meet u!

3oneday
17th January 2018, 05:40 AM
That's awesome, will definitely checking that out. Would be great to be able to organise games with different players and improve my game.
��would have been pretty blowy, how did your game improve this week?