PDA

View Full Version : Iron fitting.

TheSlicedLife
8th January 2018, 06:39 PM
2018 and I'll finally be nutting up to get fit for new clubs. Over playing this off
the rack shit, Any suggestions? I'm located in the south west Campbelltown area to be exact
so I have Drummond in Casula or I've heard that Narellan golf factory also do fittings?
Has any one got iron fittings from these guys? Or can any one recommend someone
or somewhere reputable?

Thanks ozfam.

Bigbad
9th January 2018, 10:56 AM
For me it's best to see a pro at a golf club, or if you can get to Cool Clubs in Sydney they'll do a very good quality full on fitting.

TheSlicedLife
9th January 2018, 07:23 PM
will check this cool clubs joint out.

vader77
23rd January 2018, 08:04 PM
Power Golf in Castle Hill are good..... 😁😁

Dotty
23rd January 2018, 08:26 PM
Power Golf in Castle Hill are good..... 
+1

Perfect location ... Lamb kebabs on one side. Officeworks on the other (to claim business milage).

TheSlicedLife
25th January 2018, 07:35 PM
HAHA, might just go for the lamb kebabs mate.

Jake peralta
31st January 2018, 06:18 PM
Gwet someone to fit you who before you start doesnt have there best margin club for sales dialled in.......if you walk in the door and some muppet says before you swing i have these cobras etc.... they will be awesome....go elsewhere

mrbluu
31st January 2018, 06:37 PM
Gwet someone to fit you who before you start doesnt have there best margin club for sales dialled in.......if you walk in the door and some muppet says before you swing i have these cobras etc.... they will be awesome....go elsewhereWhat's wrong with cobras [emoji16]

timah!
31st January 2018, 07:02 PM
#acp4lyf

TheSlicedLife
28th February 2018, 07:20 PM
Judy to ask the ozfam one more question, should I get fit for a whole new irons or have my current G30 gamers adjusted
to what ever the fitter might suggest?

Toolish
1st March 2018, 08:55 AM
Depends what is suggested. Adjusting might not be an option. Also depends on budget.

Have a chat to the fitter and let them help you.

TheSlicedLife
2nd March 2018, 12:30 PM
Thanks mate.

Depends what is suggested. Adjusting might not be an option. Also depends on budget.

Have a chat to the fitter and let them help you.

bongoey
4th March 2019, 06:35 PM
For me it's best to see a pro at a golf club, or if you can get to Cool Clubs in Sydney they'll do a very good quality full on fitting.

+1 for Cool Clubs if you can stomach the trek from Campbelltown to northern beaches. Mark-up is pricey but you'll find out what's the best head/shaft combo. There's also PureForm in Alexandria but I hear they don't have as many brands to choose from. Either way you can also get your stats from the fitting and go to a fitter like the Golf Doctor who'll probably be able to put the clubs together for less.

bongoey
4th March 2019, 06:36 PM
Also - Cool Clubs is an outdoor range where you can see the ball flight etc. Pureform is indoor.