PDA

View Full Version : Sold: Epon AF-Tour 3-PW missing 6 iron

okitoki
4th January 2018, 01:02 PM
OK... bought this off gumtree a few months back... but also ended up buying a set of MP4 to mix with my MP25; Condition is used with usual scratches and light dings on them. Pretty sure they can be buffed up nicely.As I have been using my Apex more now as well, I am not getting much use out of the Epon at all. Need to clear off my garage again (seems to build up pretty quick) so this is now for sale (which i am sure I will regret in the future)$200 plus postage firm as no rush to sell. this seems pretty cheap compare to what I have seen on line. just looking to getting back what I have paid for it.Will post photos when I get home tonight.Updated to include a 3 iron in the set. Forgot about it

freddy a
4th January 2018, 02:45 PM
OK... bought this off gumtree a few months back... but also ended up buying a set of MP4 to mix with my MP25;
Condition is used with usual scratches and light dings on them. Pretty sure they can be buffed up nicely.

As I have been using my Apex more now as well, I am not getting much use out of the Epon at all.

Need to clear off my garage again (seems to build up pretty quick) so this is now for sale (which i am sure I will regret in the future)

$200 plus postage firm as no rush to sell. this seems pretty cheap compare to what I have seen on line. just looking to getting back what I have paid for it.

Will post photos when I get home tonight.
Hi mate do any cheaper if I pick it up???
I should be back over your way by the end of the month, which should give me time to source a couple of heads.

okitoki
4th January 2018, 03:00 PM
Hi mate do any cheaper if I pick it up???

Yeap.... $200 with free postage :D

if you are keen,let me know mate; Im work at Midland and live around Vic Park.

jwags
4th January 2018, 03:02 PM
i might be keen pending pic's.

okitoki
5th January 2018, 02:14 AM
Turns out it's actually comes with a 3 iron too... Updating thread title http://i66.tinypic.com/35n3aqu.jpghttp://i65.tinypic.com/20r4gp.jpghttp://i63.tinypic.com/svq2xd.jpgLet me know if you want more photos and I can sms or email to you

D22marshall
5th January 2018, 06:54 AM
What’s shafts are in them?

okitoki
5th January 2018, 09:08 AM
What’s shafts are in them? KBS tour stiff flex.

olddogmike
5th January 2018, 11:51 AM
Would have been tempted if I didn't already have four sets of irons.

okitoki
5th January 2018, 11:53 AM
Would have been tempted if I didn't already have four sets of irons.

Im sitting on 7 set at the moment so have to thin the herd :D

Fredo
5th January 2018, 07:11 PM
What length are they?
Any grips?

okitoki
5th January 2018, 07:46 PM
What length are they?
Any grips?

Was told they are standard length.... placed it next to my standard Mizuno MP25 irons and pretty much the same length in comparison (i'm rubbish with measurements)
off memory, its Golf Pride black/white multi compound grips... still have some life to them, but last night I did notice a slight split on the top of the grip on the 3 iron; still usable though.

oldracer
5th January 2018, 09:04 PM
Cannot believe these are still up for grabs, omg!!!!