PDA

View Full Version : 2018 Champs Car Pooling Thread

PeteyD
4th January 2018, 09:41 AM
Petey had a clown car with Lucasto, SundayHack and Ferrins. It is going to be renamed the Champs car as it contains past, present and future Champs in it ;)

Captain Nemo
15th January 2018, 09:31 AM
Anyone flying in Friday morning, or driving thru Avalon I can hitch a ride to Barwon Heads?

Lagerlover
15th January 2018, 05:33 PM
Anyone flying in Friday morning, or driving thru Avalon I can hitch a ride to Barwon Heads? Try peppas and co mate

Peppas
15th January 2018, 10:17 PM
Try peppas and co mateSorry mate, I arrive Thursday.

Lagerlover
15th January 2018, 10:20 PM
Sorry mate, I arrive Thursday. Since when?

Peppas
16th January 2018, 09:21 AM
Since when?

Since I confirmed in the main thread the days I'd be playing? :)

Lagerlover
16th January 2018, 10:30 AM
Since I confirmed in the main thread the days I'd be playing? :) 😉😉😉

Captain Nemo
16th January 2018, 11:48 AM
So no one can give me a lift from Avalon to Barwon Heads on Friday?
I'd say getting back on Sunday won't be a problem?

Dotty
16th January 2018, 12:24 PM
So no one can give me a lift from Avalon to Barwon Heads on Friday?
I'd say getting back on Sunday won't be a problem?
Picking MrBluu up after 10am.

Plenty of room for your luggage, if someone has a spare seat, but no boot space.

oldracer
16th January 2018, 01:51 PM
Petey had a clown car with Lucasto, SundayHack and Ferrins. It is going to be renamed the Champs car as it contains past, present and future Champs in it ;) Shit, no pressure on u or ferret PD 😳

Captain Nemo
16th January 2018, 03:41 PM
Ok so looks like I have a ride from Avalon to BHGC fri morning...Anyone going to Tulla Sunday night?Can prob get a lift to Avalon sun night but more options flying out of Tulla?

Dotty
16th January 2018, 03:57 PM
Ok so looks like I have a ride from Avalon to BHGC fri morning...Anyone going to Tulla Sunday night?Can prob get a lift to Avalon sun night but more options flying out of Tulla?
I'm driving to Euroa/Albury after Sunday's presentation.

MrBluu put dibs on a Sunday lift (when he was researching flights last week). I'll put you at on top of the reserve list.

kev
29th January 2018, 03:25 PM
If anyone needs a ride to Barwon Heads on Fri let me know. Just have a sedan so bodies/luggage will be limited

KristianJ
29th January 2018, 04:57 PM
I'll have a hire car...Corolla size. Jono has a seat but I'll have room for someone else. Unable to assist with airport pickups and drop offs, though.

EDIT: And I'm going to try and squeeze in either the Torquay or Portarlington parkruns on Sat morning before 13th Beach (most likely Torquay because it's closer to 13th Beach), so unless you're as daft as me I won't be able to provide a lift to 13th Beach.

Ron Burgundy
29th January 2018, 05:29 PM
I’ve got a hire car booked Thurs - Sun. Small SUV. Flying in and out of Avalon.

So far have Nemo and Johnno lined up (unless Johnno is cheating on me with KJ per above) but should have room for another if anyone needs a spot.

KristianJ
29th January 2018, 05:35 PM
I’ve got a hire car booked Thurs - Sun. Small SUV. Flying in and out of Avalon.

So far have Nemo and Johnno lined up (unless Johnno is cheating on me with KJ per above) but should have room for another if anyone needs a spot.Different person. :)

PeteyD
30th January 2018, 04:17 AM
Jono? There is going to be some serious catching up at these champs.

Dotty
30th January 2018, 05:39 AM
Jono? There is going to be some serious catching up at these champs.
Provided he doesn't give swing analysis. He describes my Trackman figures anaemic.

Welcome back Jono.

grumpy
28th February 2018, 11:54 PM
I will be going through around 8.am

grumpy
28th February 2018, 11:57 PM
Anyone flying in Friday morning, or driving thru Avalon I can hitch a ride to Barwon Heads?
I will be what time I arrive Tulla 6.am

JoeS
1st March 2018, 07:04 AM
I am heading to Geelong on Friday if anyone needs a lift,but coming home same day so you will need to figure your return trip out if staying the weekend.

Pickles
1st March 2018, 07:22 AM
I am heading to Geelong on Friday if anyone needs a lift,but coming home same day so you will need to figure your return trip out if staying the weekend.
Yep I'm in the same boat, just going for the Friday, if anyone is desperate for a lift down there.

mrbluu
1st March 2018, 08:11 AM
Provided he doesn't give swing analysis. He describes my Trackman figures anaemic.

Welcome back Jono.

U must of really been going after it that today to go that fast [emoji16]

chappy1970
1st March 2018, 08:20 AM
Perhaps the VIc players who are driving down to BH for the day can coordinate some car pooling, where it makes sense.

I will be driving down, I have an appointment at 9am Friday morning, and was planning to leave home (Beaumaris) around 10.30, allowing for a 90 min trip. Is anyone on the way that I can pickup or conversely, is anyone driving through that is happy to pick me up?

Slug
1st March 2018, 08:39 AM
reckon you might wanna allow closer to 2 hours Chappy

chappy1970
1st March 2018, 08:44 AM
Okey Dokey Rob

JoeS
1st March 2018, 09:13 AM
Perhaps the VIc players who are driving down to BH for the day can coordinate some car pooling, where it makes sense.

I will be driving down, I have an appointment at 9am Friday morning, and was planning to leave home (Beaumaris) around 10.30, allowing for a 90 min trip. Is anyone on the way that I can pickup or conversely, is anyone driving through that is happy to pick me up?I am coming from Boronia,could swimg past.Good 2 hour trip heading that way

Pickles
6th March 2018, 09:23 AM
Now that I'm playing on Thursday I'm happy to swing past either airport and help anyone out for a ride if needed.

JoeS
7th March 2018, 12:00 PM
Sorry,have a job to do on the way down so will have to withdraw offer of a lift.

WBennett
7th March 2018, 01:49 PM
Sorry,have a job to do on the way down so will have to withdraw offer of a lift.

If they are not sorted by now, they are never going to be

JoeS
7th March 2018, 03:47 PM
If they are not sorted by now, they are never going to beDown here in Mexico,it all happens last minute

3Puttpete
7th March 2018, 04:00 PM
Down here in Mexico,it all happens last minutehttps://youtu.be/6_KODk9a7H8