PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Butt extenders for irons

FuzzyJuzzy
23rd December 2017, 02:16 PM
Hey dudes,

I need to lengthen my newly acquired, completely awesome MP-32s, so am chasing seven butt extenders to be used in irons.
That’s seven butt EXTENDERS...not butt scratchers...not butt plugs, not any other butt paraphernalia, just butt extenders please, thanks:).
I’ve never bought butt extenders before, but if you have any please get in touch. Ta, FJ.

freddy a
23rd December 2017, 03:40 PM
Hey dudes,

I need to lengthen my newly acquired, completely awesome MP-32s, so am chasing seven butt extenders to be used in irons.
That’s seven butt EXTENDERS...not butt scratchers...not butt plugs, not any other butt paraphernalia, just butt extenders please, thanks:).
I’ve never bought butt extenders before, but if you have any please get in touch. Ta, FJ.
I have some DG R300 shafts at home 4-9 iron that you can have and use as extenders. Just pay for the postage and they are yours.

WBennett
23rd December 2017, 03:47 PM
Message Solarman. He had a butt entender

FuzzyJuzzy
24th December 2017, 08:33 AM
I have some DG R300 shafts at home 4-9 iron that you can have and use as extenders. Just pay for the postage and they are yours.PM sent mate.Thanks.

FuzzyJuzzy
31st December 2017, 02:00 PM
Still chasing some extenders, or shafts to use for extenders, if anyone has any laying around? Ta, FJ.

kiwitown
31st December 2017, 02:51 PM
Still chasing some extenders, or shafts to use for extenders, if anyone has any laying around? Ta, FJ.Mate i have some I the garage somewhere. I'll pm you when I can GRT back into Tue site properly.

kiwitown
1st January 2018, 11:54 PM
Mate I have the extensions if you want them?

FuzzyJuzzy
2nd January 2018, 05:27 AM
Mate I have the extensions if you want them?PM sent mate. Ta.