PDA

View Full Version : The Glades - Gold Coast - regular specials

markTHEblake
10th July 2006, 05:31 PM
Occasionaly the Glades puts out some specials, so when i find out about them, I'll post them here. Obviously these specials come out when they have quiet days so usually only a day or two notice is possible.

At all times to book a game for the special price you will need to contact:

James Cooper
Business Development Manager
07 5569 1905
0409 054 660
www.theglades.com.au (http://www.theglades.com.au)

and tell him that I referred you.

markTHEblake
10th July 2006, 05:33 PM
The Glades Golf & Spa would like to offer a very special discounted rate for our local golfers.

This rate is $65 including shared electric golf cart and is available from
Monday 10th July-Wednesday 12th July

Tee times subject to availability.

Jarro
10th July 2006, 05:51 PM
thanks for that Blakey, i'm keen to have a hit there again soon

AndyP
10th July 2006, 06:59 PM
Tempted by this one, Vegas? I know you are keen to have a hit there.

Grunt
10th July 2006, 07:17 PM
I would love to get a game up there again, and hopefully this time get to play the whole course. Last my wife's Stepfather took me for a hit there and we teed off at 12:30 it was dark by the time we played 15, very slow day of golf, 5-10 min wait at every tee.

BrisVegas
10th July 2006, 07:58 PM
Tempted by this one, Vegas? I know you are keen to have a hit there.

Can't afford it. And it's a week day....

andylo
11th July 2006, 09:51 AM
The Glades Golf & Spa would like to offer a very special discounted rate for our local golfers.

This rate is $65 including shared electric golf cart and is available from
Monday 10th July-Wednesday 12th July

Tee times subject to availability.

So what's the Spa part of world?

markTHEblake
17th August 2006, 11:23 AM
Folllowing is an invite to play at the Glades next week. If you want to receive these specials directly, email James and ask to be added to his mailing list.

We have a huge day planned for next Tuesday 22nd August with a good number of local golf professionals & their amateur teams playing at the Glades Golf & Spa from 12.30pm in a shotgun start format. This event will be our first Sweepstakes under the Robina Holden banner & is also open to individual amatuers or groups of amatuers.

Professionals will enjoy a nice purse for the day. We are inviting each pro to bring some amatuer partners for just $65.00 per player which includes a sumptuos BBQ thanks to the support of Robina Holden. The pros will play for only $50.00 which will be totally committed to the purse & they will also enjoy the BBQ thanks to Holden.

The success of this event will see a commitment by Holden to holding two (2) further Sweepstakes here at the Glades in 2006.

An entry form has been attached which can be returned via email, fax or just call between now & Friday of this week. We will also be making follow up calls in the middle of the week.

Have a great week & see you next Tuesday.

James Cooper
Business Development Manager
Glades Golf & Spa

Ph: 55691905
Fax: 55691901
Mob: 0409054660
james AT theglades.com.au (james@theglades.com.au)
www.theglades.com.au (http://www.theglades.com.au/)