PDA

View Full Version : Nrl 2018

Jarro
4th October 2017, 04:33 PM
Let's Go Broncos !!!!

3oneday
4th October 2017, 11:12 PM
First coach sacked? Have gold coast even got a coach yet?

Captain Nemo
5th October 2017, 06:59 AM
Go the Filth.

jimandr
5th October 2017, 12:39 PM
First coach sacked? Have gold coast even got a coach yet?

Either Nathan Brown or Paul McGregor.

Both have been at their club for a while, so the management and fans will start demanding better results. Five losses in a row will be one too many.

The next NSW Origin coach, whoever that will be, might not see out the series. I'm hoping it is Des Hasler, just so I can hear him blame the refs again, and then get sacked again.

Jazz18
2nd March 2018, 11:54 PM
Can anyone explain to me how Matthew Lodge can be registered to play for an NRL club again? I wonder what type of offence a player or person wishing to be an NRL player has to commit before the NRL say, oh no, you can't do that and then come and play football in our code! Armed robbery? Rape? Murder? How far is too far?

Can't say I'm surprised though. Well done NRL.

3Puttpete
3rd March 2018, 12:43 AM
Can anyone explain to me how Matthew Lodge can be registered to play for an NRL club again? I wonder what type of offence a player or person wishing to be an NRL player has to commit before the NRL say, oh no, you can't do that and then come and play football in our code! Armed robbery? Rape? Murder? How far is too far?

Can't say I'm surprised though. Well done NRL.

Pissing in your own mouth?

Jazz18
3rd March 2018, 12:53 AM
Pissing in your own mouth?Yes, far more offensive! 😂

Ron Burgundy
3rd March 2018, 06:26 AM
Russell Packer is the standard bearer. Lodge will be fine. Looks like serious assault and significant jail time is ok, just no bubblers.

Jazz18
3rd March 2018, 08:49 PM
Russell Packer is the standard bearer. Lodge will be fine. Looks like serious assault and significant jail time is ok, just no bubblers.Haha, they belong at Taronga!

TheNuclearOne
7th March 2018, 06:45 PM
Let's Go Broncos !!!!

Maybe this belongs in the AFL thread??? Bwahahaha

Cam Smith’s 60-degree honors his favorite Aussie rules football club, the Brisbane Broncos.

http://www.golfwrx.com/499346/10-interesting-photos-from-tuesday-at-the-valspar-championship/

PeteyD
17th March 2018, 09:31 PM
Haha Suck that purple filth and your lopsided penalty count. Chooks and Storm squished by Tigers. Cleary has worked a miracle.

PerryGroves
18th March 2018, 08:45 AM
Ridiculous penalty count, Cameron The Koala getting away with murder like normal.

PeteyD, great result, had to have something on it at the price, note the Bushy omen bet below.

PeteyD
18th March 2018, 09:30 AM
How did you get those odds? I was happy with 2.90

PerryGroves
18th March 2018, 09:37 AM
Betfair.......it’s gold for small punters, really good for golf

mrbluu
18th March 2018, 12:13 PM
Betfair.......it’s gold for small punters, really good for golfDid u lose some weight???[emoji16][emoji16]

PeteyD
23rd March 2018, 10:07 PM
Gah ****. Nearly 3 from 3. Lucky Donkeys.

3oneday
24th March 2018, 06:56 AM
Dodgy pen for mine.

PeteyD
24th March 2018, 12:01 PM
Yea but there was a 50/50 try denied to the broncs, and some of the attack from the Tigers was total shit, should never have got to extra time.

Jarro
24th March 2018, 01:59 PM
Terrible game, but we'll take the 2 points.

Seriously though, the refs could blow that penalty in every extra time game... but they don't.

3Puttpete
26th March 2018, 02:04 PM
So Manly only started their long-term salary cap cheating 2 years after their last premiership?

That's lucky.

WBennett
26th March 2018, 02:18 PM
How good are the Canberra Raiders?

Oh.

Mental pygmies.

jimandr
31st March 2018, 06:01 PM
I find it a bit bizarre that the Telegraph is now getting upset about the number of penalties being blown in games.

They led the whinge about cleaning up the ruck, and enforcing the 10 every time there is a dull, low-scoring game, but they don't want penalties either.

How about telling the players to abide by the rules? Or does that mentality only apply in cricket?

All I know at this point is that my Supercoach Team is stuffed, and my tipping is stuffed as well. Naturally, I blame the referees and/or Todd Greenberg for this.

Jarro
1st April 2018, 08:47 AM
I find it a bit bizarre that the Telegraph is now getting upset about the number of penalties being blown in games.

They led the whinge about cleaning up the ruck, and enforcing the 10 every time there is a dull, low-scoring game, but they don't want penalties either.

How about telling the players to abide by the rules? Or does that mentality only apply in cricket?

All I know at this point is that my Supercoach Team is stuffed, and my tipping is stuffed as well. Naturally, I blame the referees and/or Todd Greenberg for this.As long as the message gets through to abide by the rules, i'm happy for the refs to nlow the whistle a bit more.

As long as they officiate consistently....

pt73
1st April 2018, 05:33 PM
How good are the Canberra Raiders?

Oh.

Mental pygmies.
Sticky was right they were soft, didn't look in the contest for about 50 minutes.

Eag's
10th April 2018, 07:06 PM
What odds would have been offered for the Dragons & Warriors to be on top of the table after 5 rounds?
I would say you could have written your own ticket. I will enjoy the ride for now :)

Jarro
11th April 2018, 04:09 PM
What odds would have been offered for the Dragons & Warriors to be on top of the table after 5 rounds?
I would say you could have written your own ticket. I will enjoy the ride for now :)

Enjoy it mate, your mob are playing great footy at the moment .... great to watch 8-)

I'm dreading the thought of us going across the ditch at the moment. If the Warriors don't stink it up big time, they might put 70 on us :roll:

Eag's
13th April 2018, 10:41 PM
The Mighty Dragons machine rolls on :D

PeteyD
14th April 2018, 04:07 AM
They looked good.

Eag's
14th April 2018, 06:20 AM
So do the Tigers this season Pete.

PeteyD
15th April 2018, 04:03 PM
Gotta beat Manly today. We will see.

jimandr
15th April 2018, 04:53 PM
Gotta beat Manly today. We will see.

It isn't even half time yet, and I can see.

You shouldn't even bother going to work tomorrow, PD. You'll still be on cloud 9.

(Unless, of course, there is an amazing 2nd half comeback. I won't edit this post, so if the unthinkable happens, all can blame me.)

PeteyD
15th April 2018, 06:57 PM
Wrong end of the season to celebrate too much but very happy with that effort.

SundayHack
25th April 2018, 06:02 PM
Ben Hunt is going good without the burden of the blame of losing a gf. The scapegoat is on the loose. And it makes it sweeter with the Broncos struggling without a proper half...

Eag's
25th April 2018, 07:05 PM
The Mighty Dragons were on fire today. It's always special getting a win on ANZAC Day :)
I must say though, that call on the Nene Macdonald try was a shocker.

dc68
29th April 2018, 09:01 PM
Notice Melbourne have started winning again once the usual early season crackdown has ended?

mrbluu
29th April 2018, 09:08 PM
Notice Melbourne have started winning again once the usual early season crackdown has ended?Are u lost bro?? [emoji16]

dc68
29th April 2018, 09:20 PM
Are u lost bro?? [emoji16] I’ve Binh around Mr Bruu!!

mrbluu
29th April 2018, 09:39 PM
I’ve Binh around Mr Bruu!!Yes U r a round [emoji13][emoji13], good to see ya!!

dc68
30th April 2018, 08:27 AM
Bastardo!!!!

PeteyD
30th April 2018, 08:33 AM
Pot ... kettle ... Rissoles.

And you can add Parra to that comment .... 1 penalty in the 2nd half ...

PerryGroves
14th May 2018, 07:54 PM
I can finally return to the forum as a tragic Eagle.

I will get on my hobby horse about the grubbiest bloke in footy, Cameron Smith.

Finally he has copped a suspension for implementing Bellyaches woeful tackling techniques. There is some amusement (albeit I don't like to see players injured) that Kevin Proctor was the recipient of the Smith tackle.

Sookie1
15th May 2018, 02:55 PM
What a shame the best ref in the game old grubby smith has called it quits. Be will be missed being in the refs ear all night

Ron Burgundy
15th May 2018, 03:03 PM
Absolutely he’ll be missed. The hatred towards him is cute.

SundayHack
15th May 2018, 05:57 PM
I hated how I had to support the grub 3 nights a year. Now I can go back to disliking the prick 365 days/year. I think he has deserted a sinking ship. With all the out of form and injured Qlders I think he may have smelt a NSW 3-0 white wash as well. I feel he left it pretty late to declare his unavailability with game 1 2 weeks or so away.

PerryGroves
16th May 2018, 07:08 AM
Absolutely he’ll be missed. The hatred towards him is cute.

It's not hatred Ron more a disappointment that "the best player of his generation" could have gone about things in a less Stormlike manner.

No need to mention his other mate at the Storm who continues to sully his legacy with his choreographed diving routine which he implemented post kneeing or catching others with his studs.

Ron Burgundy
16th May 2018, 08:57 AM
It's not hatred Ron more a disappointment that "the best player of his generation" could have gone about things in a less Stormlike manner. No need to mention his other mate at the Storm who continues to sully his legacy with his choreographed diving routine which he implemented post kneeing or catching others with his studs. I agree it would have been better if he wasn’t associated with the purple filth. Certainly would have improved the likability factor.

SundayHack
18th May 2018, 10:28 PM
Broncos are now 15 straight being refereed by Sutton. Penalty Broncos #the19thman Call me cynical but he has been at the forefront of a few dubious late calls leading to Broncos wins already this year. Tonight’s, the dogs and the tigers games spring to mind.

PeteyD
19th May 2018, 06:32 AM
What call? The headbutt? Definitely right call. And the penalty in the tigers game was tight too as much as i hate to admit that. Broncos got some bad calls against them last night. You want bias look at the reds game yesterday or the tahs last week.

SundayHack
19th May 2018, 07:18 AM
I’m not sure it was a head butt, heads clashed but I can’t see intent. Was pretty careless on Napa’s part and deserved a penalty but I’m still not sure what he was binned for. Third man Thaiday was treading a dangerous line with his head in the scuffle that ensued though.

Daves
19th May 2018, 07:41 AM
I’m not sure it was a head butt, heads clashed but I can’t see intent. Was pretty careless on Napa’s part and deserved a penalty but I’m still not sure what he was binned for. Third man Thaiday was treading a dangerous line with his head in the scuffle that ensued though.

His arms were by his side? What was he intending then? Kiss smacking him to the ground? Napa has plenty of form.

PeteyD
19th May 2018, 09:05 AM
He was binned for dangerous play.

PerryGroves
19th May 2018, 09:29 PM
No tries for the filth.

Broncos dusted one week then Bellyaches wrestlers.

Gold

PeteyD
20th May 2018, 06:15 AM
Rising from the ashes Perry. Black eyes and all!

Ron Burgundy
21st May 2018, 08:14 PM
Not a great weekend for Dylan Walker. He spent Friday night talking when he should have been listening and scored a fractured eye socket for his troubles. Then Sunday his sister murdered her boyfriend. Bet she’s out for longer than his six weeks.

pt73
21st May 2018, 09:00 PM
Yep, Manly got the two points and the Drizzle got a massive spray from Bellyache.

Added bonus that Slater celebrated his first time as captain with a loss.

SundayHack
22nd May 2018, 07:49 AM
Not a great weekend for Dylan Walker. He spent Friday night talking when he should have been listening and scored a fractured eye socket for his troubles. Then Sunday his sister murdered her boyfriend. Bet she’s out for longer than his six weeks.

Guess he has "seen" better days.

3oneday
22nd May 2018, 07:59 AM
She's a he... the way I am reading it she punched the shit out of him :shock:

WBennett
22nd May 2018, 08:06 AM
She's a he... the way I am reading it she punched the shit out of him :shock:

Its the Crying Game!

Ron Burgundy
22nd May 2018, 06:46 PM
Broncos have tabled a 4 year coaching deal to Bellamy. If that doesn’t cement their status as most hated nothing will. Bring it on.

pt73
23rd May 2018, 09:23 AM
Donkeys have called a Press Conference today, evidently Wayne found out yesterday and the s..t hit the fan

mrbluu
23rd May 2018, 09:36 AM
Hopefully Bennett is getting the knife like Bennett knifed Anthony Griffin....will Darius Boyd retire cos he can't play under WB???

3oneday
23rd May 2018, 09:37 AM
Is this where the board say "Bennett has our full support" :lol:

chappy1970
23rd May 2018, 09:41 AM
I know there is lots of haters in QLD and NSW on Ozgolf for the Storm and Bellamy. Will the Bronco supports change their tune if Bellamy heads north to coach?

PeteyD
23rd May 2018, 09:53 AM
Nope. Pretty sure you don't get a lot of Storm / Bellamy hate out of Broncos supporters anyway.

benno_r
23rd May 2018, 09:53 AM
I know there is lots of haters in QLD and NSW on Ozgolf for the Storm and Bellamy. Will the Bronco supports change their tune if Bellamy heads north to coach?Nope, Storm and Bellamy are a great club, and a great coach, respectively.

chappy1970
23rd May 2018, 09:55 AM
Like the man with orthotics in his shoes, I stand corrected.

Hate will remain in NSW I assume

3oneday
23rd May 2018, 10:08 AM
Des Hasler could go and coach the Broncs and they'd like him, pretty fickle bunch... not.

benno_r
23rd May 2018, 10:11 AM
Des Hasler could go and coach the Broncs and they'd like him, pretty fickle bunch... not.

No way, that w*nker can bash it. Not welcome in Brisbane.

3Puttpete
23rd May 2018, 10:23 AM
It was all Bennett’s idea

Captain Nemo
23rd May 2018, 10:36 AM
Sounded like his happy usual self in the press conference.
“It’s the first I’ve heard of it” blah blah whatever.
Time to give it away Wayne!

Ron Burgundy
23rd May 2018, 11:50 AM
Hopefully Bennett is getting the knife like Bennett knifed Anthony Griffin....will Darius Boyd retire cos he can't play under WB??? The timing of this could really test Boyd’s daddy issues. Maybe he could go and work on Wayne’s farm while he’s on gardening leave next year.

pt73
23rd May 2018, 02:58 PM
The Brocos are no different than any other NRL team, they want to win so will do anything to make that happen.

Do you think the Roosters had any issues pushing Pearce out the door so they could sign Cronk, it was all about wanting to win.

jimandr
23rd May 2018, 10:42 PM
One thing mystifies me about the Bellamy saga.

Why would he want to go to Brisbane?

It shouldn't be for the money. He has plenty, and can name his price to stay at Melbourne. It shouldn't be 'for the challenge'. There will be a far greater challenge involved in keeping Melbourne at the top once C Smith goes. Or, he could pick another club. Every club in the comp may offer a greater challenge than coaching Brisbane. Lastly, the Brisbane job is the ultimate poisoned chalice. Unless you win the comp undefeated you are a failure, and the coach following Bennett won't have the luxury of five years to fix the mess, as Nathan Brown and Paul McGregor are finding out.

I'm not buying it. I don't think Bellamy goes to Brisbane.

aussieashley
24th May 2018, 05:56 AM
Why would he want to go to Brisbane? Maybe it’s the weather. He’s heading in to another Melbourne winter.

PerryGroves
24th May 2018, 07:42 AM
One thing mystifies me about the Bellamy saga.

Why would he want to go to Brisbane?

Whilst many are saying he doesn't want a year off coaching, at age 59 and having done it for so long, a year to refresh the batteries and then 4 years on great coin with a good roster to roll into retirement sounds about perfect. There are good coaching gigs in the league and difficult ones, being at the Donkeys is one of the better ones.

His daughter is living on the Gold Coast as well.

WBennett
24th May 2018, 08:18 AM
Maybe it’s the weather. He’s heading in to another Melbourne winter.
Bellamy was a Canberra Raider for 12 or so years. Cold doesn't bother him.

I can't see any reason for him to go. In Melbourne he has a hint of anonymity. In Brisbane, he becomes the face of the game in the last city that truly cares about Rugby League.

3oneday
24th May 2018, 10:02 AM
There's an ego hiding in there that wants to be noticed I reckon.

Plus it would see him out of the game and retiring. I know where I'd rather retire :)

Ned
6th August 2018, 06:13 PM
https://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/nrl-briefs-panthers-to-split-with-griffin-munsters-tinder-admission-broncos-backline-shuffle/news-story/f6219f9d1a9785fa427a3586b020fc6e

Hook goneski.

henno
6th August 2018, 06:43 PM
https://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/nrl-briefs-panthers-to-split-with-griffin-munsters-tinder-admission-broncos-backline-shuffle/news-story/f6219f9d1a9785fa427a3586b020fc6e

Hook goneski.

I am no Panthers far, nor am I much of an NRL fan... but that is a train wreck.

Daves
6th August 2018, 07:49 PM
I am no Panthers far, nor am I much of an NRL fan... but that is a train wreck.

Not surprising for an organisation run (lorded over) by Gus Gould.

jimandr
6th August 2018, 09:40 PM
It certainly is strange.

If Gould wasn't in charge, Griffin would have been long odds to be first coach sacked. Even stranger, Penrith have won their last two games, so it is clearly not due to results. Maybe Griffin was 'tired'.

However, it seems Griffin doesn't get on with anybody. It wasn't really a results thing with Brisbane either.

Maybe he'll go back to Brisbane. The Sydney media think Bennett is gone, and its only a matter of time.

No coach with any confidence in his ability would take either the Penrith job or the Brisbane job.

TheNuclearOne
7th August 2018, 03:50 PM
It certainly is strange.

If Gould wasn't in charge, Griffin would have been long odds to be first coach sacked. Even stranger, Penrith have won their last two games, so it is clearly not due to results. Maybe Griffin was 'tired'.

However, it seems Griffin doesn't get on with anybody. It wasn't really a results thing with Brisbane either.

Maybe he'll go back to Brisbane. The Sydney media think Bennett is gone, and its only a matter of time.

No coach with any confidence in his ability would take either the Penrith job or the Brisbane job.

There would be loads of coaches confident in their ability lining up if they were approached by the Bronco's. Given the Panthers sacking of Cleary for Griffin and now sacking Griffin and offering Cleary maybe some might be leery. Maybe you'd have to be super confident in your ability to join them LOL

Apparently Hook wasn't a team player. They were probably champing at the bit to make Cleary the offer too with one eye looking at locking up his son. Be interesting to see what transpires given Penrith sacked Cleary cold 2 1/2yrs ago for Griffin and have now done a toal backflip. Poetic justice if he told them to go jump. Gould was the one that delivered the news of his sacking too.

jimandr
8th August 2018, 10:26 PM
I'm not quite sure where to put this, but as NRL is the football code I follow the most closely of the four I'm about to mention, I'll put it here.

As some on this forum know, I'm about to go on a five week overseas holiday. Details will appear in appropriate threads later on. But as part of the preparation, I've just completed doing my footy tips for the next five weeks in advance. I'll probably tip every winner in every code.

The NRL was reasonably easy. At least I know the form. I've used the same basis I've used all year, by picking the team with the most players from my fantasy team in it. The AFL I don't follow very closely, but again, at least I know which teams are better than others. But it is a bizarre process to do tips well in advance for the English Premier League and the NFL. Neither comp has started yet, and in both cases pre-season form means nothing, so I am totally in the dark in making my tips.

It will be interesting to see the success rate.

For the record, purely because I've got Taumololo in my fantasy team and no Cronulla players, I've tipped North Queensland to win its last three games and Cronulla to lose theirs. If this happens, Cronulla fans can blame me.

Daves
9th August 2018, 09:01 AM
Griffin is all class, unlike Gus (Bozo) Gould;

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-08-09/gus-gould-is-old-school-not-me-says-anthony-griffin/10092126

TheNuclearOne
9th August 2018, 09:25 AM
Good to see him throw out his side of the story.

Jarro
9th August 2018, 04:55 PM
Gould is seriously tarnishing his name over this Hook sacking.
As TNO said, it would be great if Ivan knocked back the Panthers coaching role and stayed at the Tigers, then brought his son accross when his current contract expires [emoji41]

henno
9th August 2018, 05:50 PM
Gould is seriously tarnishing his name over this Hook sacking.

Is there any room left for more tarnish?

PeteyD
9th August 2018, 06:39 PM
I think they are throwing stupid money at Cleary. He would be mad not to take it. As much as it sucks for my Tigers.

Jarro
10th August 2018, 04:21 PM
Is there any room left for more tarnish?

Good point.

goughy
15th August 2018, 09:36 PM
Not really NRL as such, but worth a mention considering who it involves. John hopoate has been given a 10 year ban from basically being involved in Rugby league (coaching, playing etc) after nasty stuff during a game, supposedly including an attempted coward punch.

Jarro
7th September 2018, 06:42 PM
Rabbitohs
Warriors
Roosters
Broncos

SundayHack
7th September 2018, 08:35 PM
**** the purple filth. Come on bunnies

chappy1970
7th September 2018, 09:51 PM
Go the filth....whoo hoo

SundayHack
7th September 2018, 09:53 PM
Go the filth....whoo hoo 504 is where you should be at Chappy.

Captain Nemo
8th September 2018, 09:50 AM
Love the dirty filth!Wrong thread?🙄

Sookie1
9th September 2018, 05:58 PM
Not a huge dragons person but god damn i love anyone that sends the boncos packing. Send that grub lodge to jail where he belongs.

Ron Burgundy
9th September 2018, 06:04 PM
Dragons were too good. Was the last 2 months of shite just rope-a-dope?

It’s annoying that Widdop waited until that late in the game to dislocate his shoulder again. Would have been helpful if he did it 60min earlier.

TheNuclearOne
9th September 2018, 06:26 PM
Shame for the Dragons he's out again. On that form with him guiding anything could have happened.

Captain Nemo
9th September 2018, 07:04 PM
Let's Go Broncos !!!!
Let’s go all right, mad Monday!
Lol....

hacker
9th September 2018, 08:03 PM
Rabbitohs
Warriors
Roosters
Broncos

3 from 4, pretty good tips :D

Jarro
10th September 2018, 05:48 AM
Wow, didn't see that result coming yesterday [emoji848]
Congrats to the Dragons...they certainly turned up to play.

shazza_rs
10th September 2018, 08:00 PM
Ben Hunt had a cracker of a game! Prick!

Dcanto
10th September 2018, 11:17 PM
Ben Hunt had a cracker of a game! Prick! And the wrong Simms brother had a shocker.

chappy1970
21st September 2018, 08:24 PM
C'mon the filth

Captain Nemo
21st September 2018, 08:50 PM
Filth are running riot.

timah!
21st September 2018, 09:02 PM
C'mon the filth

Filth are running riot.

Booyah!

Jarro
22nd September 2018, 09:28 AM
Will Billy be rubbed out for the GF ?

SundayHack
22nd September 2018, 09:57 AM
He should but he won’t. I’m not sure how it wasn’t a sin bin offence. At 2-0 it changes the entire game.

Captain Nemo
22nd September 2018, 11:28 AM
He will play, 100%
Go the filth!

SundayHack
22nd September 2018, 11:43 AM
He will play, 100%
Go the filth!
Those pale ales have gone to your head. F the filth. I’ll be supporting whoever wins tonight’s game. Salary sombrero and all

Captain Nemo
22nd September 2018, 12:37 PM
Those pale ales have gone to your head. F the filth. I’ll be supporting whoever wins tonight’s game. Salary sombrero and all Lol, they sure did along with the other stuff!I’m in a lose lose situation. Wife’s family are all born and bred in COOGEE so die hard rooters, and I can’t stand the south’s inbreeds Filth for the win!

Captain Nemo
30th September 2018, 10:48 AM
Someone’s going to be busy Monday painting over this!
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180930/ecfdd4c48c2a48050a0019035cd4ce20.jpg

Sorry I was on bulla bulla time! 🤣

3oneday
30th September 2018, 11:35 AM
Huh?

3Puttpete
30th September 2018, 12:10 PM
Someone’s going to be busy Monday painting over this!

Pics or it didn’t happen

damoocow
30th September 2018, 08:25 PM
Doesn't really matter who wins the grand final as both teams are full of scumbags...but when a team is allowed to play the ball in the first set by rolling it back with the ref in full view 5m away, you then know it's just another shit NRL game.

Sookie1
30th September 2018, 09:01 PM
Go the roosters. Send that Billy grub slater out a loser.

damoocow
30th September 2018, 09:19 PM
Go the roosters. Send that Billy grub slater out a loser.

I guess when you're allowed to cheat early on you're a good chance to win.

Sookie1
30th September 2018, 09:24 PM
Something the storm know all about.
On another note good to see another qld grub emerge. Munster is filth

Toxic
30th September 2018, 09:32 PM
Cronk played with a broken scapula

TUFF as

Captain Nemo
1st October 2018, 08:44 AM
Cronk played with a broken scapula

TUFF as

Tuff ****!

goughy
2nd October 2018, 12:36 PM
Footy show goooooone

Jarro
2nd October 2018, 03:17 PM
Footy show gooooooneAbout time too !!

Sookie1
2nd October 2018, 03:34 PM
Was over when fatty left.

pt73
2nd October 2018, 06:13 PM
It was over long before Fatty left last year, more of a pantomime with muppets like Beau Ryan and the Big Marn doing their stunts.

Ron Burgundy
2nd October 2018, 07:13 PM
The last funny thing they did was Sterlo, Fatty and Chief eating the worlds hottest chilli and that was decades ago. Maybe honorable mentions for the vomitron and Reg Regan, but that’s about it.