PDA

View Full Version : Sold: EOI - RH Callaway Epic Sub Zero 9* Head only.

Daves
29th September 2017, 08:08 AM
I purchased a LH version of this head from Proclubs, but they have sent me a RH one. They have asked me to return it to them, or I can have it for $250 US. So before I package it up, thought I would offer it here for that price PP if anyone is interested. It isn't in the plastic, but looks pretty close to new. The only signs of use that I can see on it are some slight tee marks on the sole leading edge. And I reckon they should polish off. No HC or Tool came with it.

Any interest? If so, PM me your mobile and I can send you some pics.

Captain Nemo
29th September 2017, 08:59 AM
$300 aus shipped?

Daves
29th September 2017, 09:14 AM
$300 aus shipped?

No thanks. I will sell it for the $250 US plus postage. No profit to me or loss. Just passing on a potential opportunity. If an Ozgolfer doesn't want it for that, will send it back, simples.

Captain Nemo
29th September 2017, 09:25 AM
No probs mate, I don’t need it but happy to take it off your hands...
I’ve got that new GoLo but it’s a RH....

okitoki
29th September 2017, 10:45 AM
No thanks. I will sell it for the $250 US plus postage. No profit to me or loss. Just passing on a potential opportunity. If an Ozgolfer doesn't want it for that, will send it back, simples.

Hi Daves,
just checking how much would that be to Perth? and when do you need a response by?

was chatting with a guy last week at the driving range, and he was interested in buying my subzero before I traded it for a normal epic. Can ask him when I see him next week.

Leftfoot75
29th September 2017, 10:55 AM
I purchased a LH version of this head from Proclubs, but they have sent me a RH one. They have asked me to return it to them, or I can have it for $250 US. So before I package it up, thought I would offer it here for that price PP if anyone is interested. It isn't in the plastic, but looks pretty close to new. The only signs of use that I can see on it are some slight tee marks on the sole leading edge. And I reckon they should polish off. No HC or Tool came with it.

Any interest? If so, PM me your mobile and I can send you some pics.

Daves, I am curious - who pays the return postage if you send it back to them in the U.S.? I was just sent a wrong shaft today and waiting to hear back from the seller.
Cheers.

Wenz
29th September 2017, 12:13 PM
Daves, I am curious - who pays the return postage if you send it back to them in the U.S.? I was just sent a wrong shaft today and waiting to hear back from the seller.
Cheers.
If paying through paypal, you can use paypals return shipping.

Daves
29th September 2017, 12:43 PM
Hi Daves,
just checking how much would that be to Perth? and when do you need a response by?

was chatting with a guy last week at the driving range, and he was interested in buying my subzero before I traded it for a normal epic. Can ask him when I see him next week.

Cheers.

If paying through paypal, you can use paypals return shipping.

I will leave the EOI up for this weekend, but if there are no takers by then, I will need to send it back. Plus they won't send my LH head till I have sent the other one back!

The seller has offered to pay return shipping. I will need to check what the Paypal offer/return system is. I haven't had to send anything back previously. Usually Shipping is either too expensive, and/or the item isn't worth returning for the seller, and they just give it to me!

Leftfoot75
29th September 2017, 01:03 PM
Cheers fellas, I just read the Paypal refund policy...$45 AUD...paid by PayPal...but I'll see what the seller decides first.

Bummer that you won't get the other head until you send this back. Triple waiting time.

Sorry for the thread diversion daves.

Golfwhang
1st October 2017, 04:59 PM
Dave $340 delivered

Daves
1st October 2017, 05:58 PM
Dave $340 delivered

Yep, that should cover it. If it is less than that, I will refund the difference.

Golfwhang
1st October 2017, 10:05 PM
Ok send me a pm dave with details

Golfwhang
2nd October 2017, 09:10 AM
Paid with paypal
Cheers

Daves
2nd October 2017, 09:14 AM
Paid with paypal
Cheers

Thanks J, payment received. Shoot me your address details and I will get it packaged up. I have requested an invoice from Proclubs so I can lock in the price.

Golfwhang
2nd October 2017, 09:20 AM
Ive tried send you a pm but doesnt seem to be going through

Daves
2nd October 2017, 09:51 AM
Ive tried send you a pm but doesnt seem to be going through

I will send you one and see if it gets through? You could use the PP email address as well.

Daves
2nd October 2017, 09:53 AM
I will send you one and see if it gets through? You could use the PP email address as well.

Apparently your PM box is full and you can't send or receive till you clear some old PMs out.