PDA

View Full Version : My R540XD is....

McMw
5th August 2004, 05:58 PM
Not coming unfortunately... :(

the seller has stated that it's shipped, I'm saying I didn't receive it, only the v-steel...blh blh blh...

anyway...the guy's great, and he's offerered to refund the purchase, will wait for a couple of days for more investigation before it's processed thru the system...

so, good and bad news I guess...

would have love to have an ALMOST all TM setup... :wink:
but I guess there's always that R360XD I've got lent out to a mate...quick reshaft with either the prolite or the ei70II...

jaster
5th August 2004, 06:11 PM
And the WITB saga for Mau goes on and on and on :lol: You are becoming a little BSG HO there aint you mate :wink:

McMw
5th August 2004, 06:14 PM
wat's bsg gotta do with it??? (pardon the ignorance)...

guess I'm "lucky"...I wasn't really sure the r540 would have been that much better over the K anyway...

just gotta find some decent TM irons, and I'll be set!!!! :lol:

got two BLACK52s coming next week...one for me, one for the kid... :lol:
just gotta find a way of off load the "tour" 54.... :roll:

jaster
5th August 2004, 06:54 PM
What's BSG got to do with it??? HAHAH...it's cause it's all Taylormade this and Taylormade that :wink: Must be the only brand in the world that's any good!

ben
6th August 2004, 12:35 PM
Jaster,

Don't forget how bighitter rates his Nakashima :wink:

Iain
6th August 2004, 03:06 PM
What's BSG got to do with it??? HAHAH...it's cause it's all Taylormade this and Taylormade that :wink: Must be the only brand in the world that's any good!

:roll: :roll:

jaster
6th August 2004, 04:37 PM
It's alright Iain, we love you ;)

ben
6th August 2004, 05:11 PM
I was talking to the pro @ victoria yesterday and he said he's selling more 540's now that the R7 is out due to it being more of a slicers club than the R7. Go figure :)