PDA

View Full Version : Yering Meadows

Toxic
24th August 2017, 12:20 PM
Did anyone else hear Yering Meadows going into voluntary administration?

spanner039
24th August 2017, 12:35 PM
Can't understand it, great course and board.

Toxic
24th August 2017, 03:15 PM
Google worells
16th August

Sydney Hacker
24th August 2017, 03:42 PM
They went into administration after doing a deal with the person who brought the course. They paid approx. $650K I think to clear the club of any of it's remaining debts/liabilities and basically take over the whole place.

Since then, they (the new owners) have been offering all of the members that left $900 deals through to the end of April I believe. I have also heard that they have purchased the land next door to build a hotel. The owners of that land were the ones who took the original development to court.

Captain Nemo
24th August 2017, 04:46 PM
Can't understand it, great course and board.

Lol....

Dotty
24th August 2017, 04:59 PM
Lol....
He left out 'set in peaceful rural surroundings'.

spanner039
24th August 2017, 05:41 PM
He left out 'set in peaceful rural surroundings'. The sound of 12 gauge is soothing to some

Sydney Hacker
24th August 2017, 06:08 PM
He left out 'set in peaceful rural surroundings'. Don't you have the M2 and Pennant Hills Rd bordering your track?

Dotty
24th August 2017, 06:51 PM
Don't you have the M2 and Pennant Hills Rd bordering your track?
Not that much traffic noise, only the occasional squeal of brakes from someone in two minds about running the lights.

Saturday at Yering Meadows was a 5 hour staccato of gunfire broken up by light planes taking off on the eastern boundary.

spanner039
24th August 2017, 06:56 PM
Not that much traffic noise, only the occasional squeal of brakes from someone in two minds about running the lights. Saturday at Yering Meadows was a 5 hour staccato of gunfire broken up by light planes taking off on the eastern boundary.Don't forget the endless Harley and Hot rod parades up Victoria rd

Sydney Hacker
24th August 2017, 07:16 PM
Don't forget the endless Harley and Hot rod parades up Victoria rd Or the squeals from the skydivers.

Coldtopper
24th August 2017, 07:45 PM
croydon the remake ! Parking lot?

LarryLong
24th August 2017, 11:59 PM
Not that much traffic noise, only the occasional squeal of brakes from someone in two minds about running the lights.

Saturday at Yering Meadows was a 5 hour staccato of gunfire broken up by light planes taking off on the eastern boundary.

At least that was a good distraction from the constant whining from dissatisfied OzGolfers.

Mind you, I might have been one of them. :)

Dotty
25th August 2017, 07:48 AM
Our whining was justified.

All the Sydneysiders were having flashbacks to Macarthur Grange.