PDA

View Full Version : Cost of Lie Adjustment

Craig_Syd
8th August 2017, 03:15 PM
How much would you expect to pay to have a fitting done with a trackman or the like at a club and then have all your irons adjusted to the right lie angle for you?

Captain Nemo
8th August 2017, 03:24 PM
Trackman would prob cost $140/hr
Then maybe $15-20/iron?

Craig_Syd
8th August 2017, 03:56 PM
Cheers

PerryGroves
9th August 2017, 10:09 AM
Craig, given you avatar (great win on Sunday) and from memory you play somewhere up the beaches you could go up to Wakehurst GC, unsure if they have a Trackman.

What they do have is a bloke (can't remember his name) who does lies and lofts. Can you just use a lie board?, I'm unsure how Trackman for all the cost would give you a different outcome.

The Captain lives over in smashed avo world, should be cheaper per club over "our" way.:lol:

Captain Nemo
9th August 2017, 10:26 AM
You forgot the $4 chai lattes too PG!

3oneday
9th August 2017, 10:34 AM
$5 a club in western Sydney.

Captain Nemo
9th August 2017, 10:37 AM
I've got no idea, I've never paid to have it done!
Maybe google is your friend?

Daves
9th August 2017, 10:49 AM
Craig, given you avatar (great win on Sunday) and from memory you play somewhere up the beaches you could go up to Wakehurst GC, unsure if they have a Trackman.What they do have is a bloke (can't remember his name) who does lies and lofts. Can you just use a lie board?, I'm unsure how Trackman for all the cost would give you a different outcome. The Captain lives over in smashed avo world, should be cheaper per club over "our" way.:lol:Or even the Dynamic Loft method with a marker pen.

Craig_Syd
9th August 2017, 01:15 PM
Thanks Perry, yeah to be honest I was on the hill on Sunday and if the rorters got another try before half time when it was 18-4 I was out of there!

I actually had it done up at Mona Vale as one of the Pros there has invested in what I think was a foresight device, it was pretty cool in what data it gave out. My lies were way down so I had my clubs bent up. I'm not a world class player (8 hcp) but the feedback it gave me was cool. Was just checking in on price as I've never done it before and not sure if I got mates rates. Based on the original reply from Nemo I think I did.

Johnny Canuck
9th August 2017, 01:17 PM
$5 a club whenever I've had it done.

NemoRubin is quoting a touch high

Captain Nemo
9th August 2017, 07:49 PM
$5 a club whenever I've had it done.

NemoRubin is quoting a touch high
Like I said, I've never paid for it so have no idea....
Just thought that's what it would cost?

Gammon
11th August 2017, 08:59 AM
Smashed Avo world..... that's gold.

Captain Nemo
11th August 2017, 09:00 AM
Smashed Avo world..... that's gold. Don't you talk, hipster boutique beer playgrounds!

Gammon
11th August 2017, 09:04 AM
Don't you talk, hipster boutique beer playgrounds!Lol. Barossa wine tour this weekend. I'm leaving for the airport in an hour [emoji41]

3Puttpete
11th August 2017, 09:10 AM
Lol. Barossa wine tour this weekend. I'm leaving for the airport in an hour [emoji41]Two hands

Gammon
11th August 2017, 09:31 AM
Two handsPerhaps I'll sample the smashed avo brunch options in the Chairmans lounge [emoji6]

3Puttpete
11th August 2017, 09:43 AM
Perhaps I'll sample the smashed avo brunch options in the Chairmans lounge [emoji6]Delightful

Captain Nemo
11th August 2017, 10:01 AM
Lol. Barossa wine tour this weekend. I'm leaving for the airport in an hour [emoji41] You've got the ****ing life!