PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Weights for Odyssey O-Works Putter

scratchoz
26th July 2017, 03:06 PM
Chasing a set of weights (15-20g) for an O-Works 1W putter - has anyone got some or know where I can get them. My pro tells me that Callaway/Odyssey don't supply them

Thanks in advance

petethepilot
26th July 2017, 03:58 PM
If you get some, you will be the first in the country to have them!
Do a google search. They r not available....yet!

Try some lead tape. I did.

Steve57
26th July 2017, 04:39 PM
Maybe like the Scotty Cameron ones, you can fit some lead tape under the weight?

Captain Nemo
27th July 2017, 05:56 AM
Fancy making a line of fancy putters with interchangeable weights for tweaking then not supplying the weights?
🤔

scratchoz
27th July 2017, 05:21 PM
Captain Nemo, you're right on the mark there mate, bit of a joke. I played with a club pro today who confirmed this and suggested that any after market generic threaded screw in putter head weights would work. I can only find after market weights for Scotty Cameron's on EBay. Does anyone now if these would work?

Thanks again

benno_r
27th July 2017, 06:35 PM
Captain Nemo, you're right on the mark there mate, bit of a joke. I played with a club pro today who confirmed this and suggested that any after market generic threaded screw in putter head weights would work. I can only find after market weights for Scotty Cameron's on EBay. Does anyone now if these would work?

Thanks again

I really doubt that is correct. Scotty weights have the thread around the outside of the weight, where odyssey use a central screw.

I have read the old tank / cruiser weights from previous lines won't work either.

scratchoz
6th August 2017, 09:34 PM
Finally got a reply from Callaway - they do make the weights but they are only for the use of touring pros. Nothing after market available at this stage but will keep my eye out. Going to the states next month so will put the word out with my contacts over there and see what happens. Great putters but the head weights are not quite right for me. If no luck it looks like the lead tape might have to come out

scratchoz
22nd August 2018, 03:30 PM
Finally found these - Power Golf Castle Hill were able to source for me.

solarman
23rd August 2018, 08:13 AM
I had one of these putters and chased for ages to get weights and couldn't get any either.
Finally had to sell it. From memory had 15g weights in each hole, but I wanted it lighter.