PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: Mizuno JPX800 Pro 4 - PW + TM RSI TP 3 iron

davidp
23rd July 2017, 10:42 AM
Selling my extra set of irons. I wouldn't call them a back-up set as they are way too good to sit in the cupboard unused.

I bought these off here within the last 12 mths, and have since replaced the shafts with Nippon 1050 x-stiff, soft stepped once. I play a 38.5" 5 iron, so needed some extra length. I also put some new grips on (Lamkin N-Dur, standard with two wraps under). I also bought a TM RSI TP 3-iron and re-shafted and re-gripped to above specs. It's in excellent condition as well.

After going to all that trouble, I've hit them six times (not 6 rounds - 6 times). Decided I couldn't put enough time into my game to justify hitting these as well as I want to. So I'm putting them up for sale.

The 7 iron has a slight ding in the sole that doesn't affect playability (it was there when I bought them). Looking for $325, firm - pp. Would prefer to sell them to Brisbane-based folks, as I can't be stuffed going to source a box for them. My loss is your gain.

Forgot to mention - they also come with iron covers for those particular about their irons. PM me for pics ...