PDA

View Full Version : Difference between Callaway Razr X black and XF

okitoki
12th May 2017, 01:44 PM
Hi all,
just going through the process of getting a replacement to my old Maruman set, and so far I have found a cheap sets of Mizuno MX900 and Callaway Razr X Black;

the MX900 was too chunky for my taste... more like a semi hybrid

The Razr X black was nice... seem comparable to the Apex I tried at shop... not fully invested in it yet, but was going to get them refitted tonight...

just saw a Razr XF pretty cheap and was thinking of trying it out... but tried to find more info between the X black and the XF seems to be difficult... even though they were released at the same time?

can anyone help?

and is it worth trying the XF since I like the X at the moment.

thanks

oldracer
12th May 2017, 03:28 PM
Hi all,
just going through the process of getting a replacement to my old Maruman set, and so far I have found a cheap sets of Mizuno MX900 and Callaway Razr X Black;

the MX900 was too chunky for my taste... more like a semi hybrid

The Razr X black was nice... seem comparable to the Apex I tried at shop... not fully invested in it yet, but was going to get them refitted tonight...

just saw a Razr XF pretty cheap and was thinking of trying it out... but tried to find more info between the X black and the XF seems to be difficult... even though they were released at the same time?

can anyone help?

and is it worth trying the XF since I like the X at the moment.

thankssimples, buy both :(

okitoki
12th May 2017, 04:16 PM
bah.... just found out the XF is LH...$119 was just too good to be true... guy at the pawn shop did not know the difference between LH and RH clubs :P

Lagerlover
14th May 2017, 05:36 PM
How did you find out mate, ball not quite coming out of the screws?

okitoki
14th May 2017, 07:42 PM
How did you find out mate, ball not quite coming out of the screws? Guy advertised it didnt know his left or right haha...Wasted of a long drive