PDA

View Full Version : Hi from a new old member.

sticks
23rd April 2017, 11:22 AM
Hi All,

My names John and I'm just getting back into golf after a lot of years off. I Used to be a member here when I was playing last and played in a few OzGolf matchplay events but I have no idea which email or password I used back then, so a new account it is.
Anyways, I used to be based down on the Mornington Peninsula and was a member of Devil Bend. I moved up to the city for work and got rid of my car and golf fell off the Radar.
7 years later I'm back in a vehicle, got some new gear courtesy of the fine folks in the ever reliable OzGolf Pro Shop and have put in some range time and a couple of 9 hole rounds since. I'm pretty happy with how I am hitting them and now I'm looking forward to some full rounds and a membership somewhere again to start playing comp days again. Maybe throw in a couple of lessons to get that driver going straight.

Hopefully see you guys out there at some point.

3Puttpete
23rd April 2017, 11:42 AM
G'day John. Welcome back

Lagerlover
23rd April 2017, 12:12 PM
Hi Jay

oldracer
23rd April 2017, 08:38 PM
Hi All,

My names John and I'm just getting back into golf after a lot of years off. I Used to be a member here when I was playing last and played in a few OzGolf matchplay events but I have no idea which email or password I used back then, so a new account it is.
Anyways, I used to be based down on the Mornington Peninsula and was a member of Devil Bend. I moved up to the city for work and got rid of my car and golf fell off the Radar.
7 years later I'm back in a vehicle, got some new gear courtesy of the fine folks in the ever reliable OzGolf Pro Shop and have put in some range time and a couple of 9 hole rounds since. I'm pretty happy with how I am hitting them and now I'm looking forward to some full rounds and a membership somewhere again to start playing comp days again. Maybe throw in a couple of lessons to get that driver going straight.

Hopefully see you guys out there at some point.Hi Sticks, certainly no use warding you off these other two reprabates, u know all about them, welcome back and enjoy

WBennett
23rd April 2017, 09:09 PM
Welcome back Shane

sticks
24th April 2017, 01:22 PM
Hi Sticks, certainly no use warding you off these other two reprabates, u know all about them, welcome back and enjoy

Haha yeah I have a fair idea how it goes around here. I presume members are still getting banned from ISG on a regular basis?

Lagerlover
24th April 2017, 04:48 PM
No bannings here mate...

feel free to exploit the pro shop