PDA

View Full Version : Sold: Adams CB2 Forged w/ KBS Tour 90 S

FuzzyJuzzy
20th April 2017, 07:18 AM
Gents,

Selling a set of Adams CB2 Forged irons with KBS Tour 90 Stiff. 4-GW (eight clubs) with Golf Pride Tour Velvets. All in solid nick for their age.
$150 Sydney pick-up; a little more to post. Will sort out some pics this evening. They've been my back-up set and I've found them to be a super solid iron offering a fair bit of help without looking like total shovels. Thanks Gents, FJ.

becaben
20th April 2017, 09:39 AM
Standard L/L/L FJ?

FuzzyJuzzy
20th April 2017, 09:58 AM
Standard L/L/L FJ?Hi mate, Yes, standard L/L/L, to the best of my knowledge. The bloke I bought them off said they were standard specs, and I've not adjusted them. I can probably do some measuring and googling when I get home to confirm, or at the very least give you the length of the 5-iron.

FuzzyJuzzy
20th April 2017, 10:47 PM
Gents,Selling a set of Adams CB2 Forged irons with KBS Tour 90 Stiff. 4-GW (eight clubs) with Golf Pride Tour Velvets. All in solid nick for their age. $150 Sydney pick-up; a little more to post. Will sort out some pics this evening. They've been my back-up set and I've found them to be a super solid iron offering a fair bit of help without looking like total shovels. Thanks Gents, FJ.Some pics below...

FuzzyJuzzy
20th April 2017, 10:48 PM
Some pics below... And again..

FuzzyJuzzy
20th April 2017, 10:50 PM
And again.. Final batch of very amateurly taken pics...

chappy1970
21st April 2017, 07:46 AM
How are these still here at this price.

FuzzyJuzzy
21st April 2017, 08:23 AM
Sold earlier this morning....to that Liverpool FC supporter up in NW Sydney.
Thanks for the kudos on the price there Chappy. Got them for a steal off an old bloke on Gummy, so passing on the favour to the OzGolf brethren. And have now funded my Srixon Z U45 purchase from yesterday:).