PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: Ping I25 irons 5-SW. Not for the OCD amongst us.

sfdoddsy
19th April 2017, 06:16 PM
I have a set of Ping I25 irons from 5 down to SW that I love but think I don't need any more. For reasons that escape even me, I acquired them bit by bit to fill gaps in other clubs I was playing, and then decided I may as well complete the set.

As a result, the set is what one might call a one model combo set. The SW, 6 and 5 iron have CFS shafts. The UW and PW have Steelfiber i95 shafts, and the 9 8 and 7 have Project X shafts.

I could pretend this was all deliberate so certain clubs play a certain way, so I will.

That aside, it's a really cool set I hit well. I can't say I noticed the difference in shafts on course (which is kind of depressing), but i have shot my lowest rounds with them.

So naturally I have moved on to something else.

It's hard to pick a price, but let's say offers over $250?

Pick up in surry Hills or I will ship.

Lagerlover
19th April 2017, 07:05 PM
COD?

sfdoddsy
19th April 2017, 07:20 PM
Do you mean cash on pickup, or cash after they reach your hot wee hands?

Given the unusual nature of the set I'd be willing to let long-term hoes/members try them out, depending on shipping.

:)

Lagerlover
19th April 2017, 07:30 PM
Sorry, no good with acronyms. I got confused.

Pics of grooves mate?

jwags
19th April 2017, 07:30 PM
what are the flexes of the different shafts? Also what are the colour codes i see some orange and blue and black?

sfdoddsy
19th April 2017, 08:01 PM

The grooves are all good. The 5 iron, UW and PW were basically new when I got them, the others have only light signs of use.

sfdoddsy
19th April 2017, 08:07 PM
what are the flexes of the different shafts? Also what are the colour codes i see some orange and blue and black?

The SW, UW and PW are regular, although IMHO the Steelfibers play like stiff. The others are stiff (6.0 in the PX).

As for lie, the SW is red dot, the UW and PW are black dot, the 9 8 7 are red dot, the 6 and 5 are black dot.

Naturally all can be bent to your desires.

��