PDA

View Full Version : Wanted - LH Iron Set

Josh_Atterbury
9th April 2017, 07:55 PM
Hi Guys,

Currently using a set of RocketBladez but as my game as gotten better I am finding the distance gaps due to the strong lofts a bit of a pain. Is Anyone looking to offload a set of irons that are more a players iron with traditional lofts? I'd prefer KBS Tour stiff shafts, but I have can pull them from the rocketbladez if needed.

I've only really hit The Rbladez and some Callaways, Wasnt fused on the Callaways but I think that was more the shaft than the heads.

Cheers.

3Puttpete
9th April 2017, 08:01 PM
What are the gaps?

Josh_Atterbury
9th April 2017, 08:15 PM
What are the gaps?

lately its around 15 metres, upto 20m between certain clubs. I've tried gripping down an inch or so but the results aren't there. I feel the gaps are to big and often leave an in-between shot. happy to take advice though.

3Puttpete
9th April 2017, 08:22 PM
No advice mate. Just interested

mrbluu
9th April 2017, 09:13 PM
Hey JA I have a set of Taylormade 2011 TP MC 4-PW heads. Can supply with s300 if u are keen.

Daves
10th April 2017, 08:19 AM
You know where the Lolly Shop is located Josh!;)

Josh_Atterbury
10th April 2017, 08:39 AM
You know where the Lolly Shop is located Josh!;)

You were first to mind, wasn't sure if you were selling. Anything you would recommend to take a look at? The heads by mrbluu looked like a good option.

Daves
10th April 2017, 09:13 AM
You were first to mind, wasn't sure if you were selling. Anything you would recommend to take a look at? The heads by mrbluu looked like a good option.

Where do I start? I will have a good look and see what might suit, that I will considering selling.

But as a starting point; I have 2 sets of the 2011 MCs Bluu mentioned. One with KBS Tour X Flex that are probably closer to Stiff, especially at 1.5" over Std. The other are just heads only at the moment.

I also have these in the CB version with Reg Shafts. And I have CB (Heads only) and MC in the 2014 versions. The MCs are new arrivals that I have not yet lengthened. You are welcome to borrow a set to try if you like.

Josh_Atterbury
10th April 2017, 10:03 AM
Where do I start? I will have a good look and see what might suit, that I will considering selling.

But as a starting point; I have 2 sets of the 2011 MCs Bluu mentioned. One with KBS Tour X Flex that are probably closer to Stiff, especially at 1.5" over Std. The other are just heads only at the moment.

I also have these in the CB version with Reg Shafts. And I have CB (Heads only) and MC in the 2014 versions. The MCs are new arrivals that I have not yet lengthened. You are welcome to borrow a set to try if you like.

The 2011 MC's sound like a decent option as I currently play +1". I've got a social round planned for this weekend if you can spare them?

Daves
10th April 2017, 10:06 AM
The 2011 MC's sound like a decent option as I currently play +1". I've got a social round planned for this weekend if you can spare them?

Yep, all yours.

Josh_Atterbury
10th April 2017, 01:05 PM
Yep, all yours.

Home tomorrow afternoon/evening?

Daves
10th April 2017, 04:04 PM
Home tomorrow afternoon/evening? Yep.

Josh_Atterbury
11th April 2017, 08:19 AM
Yep.

I should get out to your way around 3:15 this afternoon if you will be home?

Have you got a preferred 6-pack or wine I can grab a bottle of to say thanks?

Daves
11th April 2017, 10:24 AM
I should get out to your way around 3:15 this afternoon if you will be home?

Have you got a preferred 6-pack or wine I can grab a bottle of to say thanks?

I should be home then Josh. One of the Japanese 6 packs would be terrific and appreciated.

Josh_Atterbury
15th April 2017, 03:32 PM
Played with these today. Very nice irons. Was a bit concerned about the flex and length but to to be honest they seem spot on.

I was surprised at how high these launched. Particularly the long irons.

Playing another round tomorrow, pending how that goes i might forget to return them ;)