PDA

View Full Version : StaDry stand bag with a broken leg

tim_golfer2
25th March 2017, 05:14 PM
So Qantas managed to break the leg of my stand bag while it was in a travel cover, then lose record of my claim then after 6 weeks just completely brush me :evil:

Pro shop spoke to Titleist rep who said they would only look at this if it's under warranty.

Anyone know someone in Sydney who repairs (replaces) legs on these?

Foburger
27th March 2017, 08:12 PM
If you can seperate them and want to send them down to melbourne I'll mend them mate.

tim_golfer2
27th March 2017, 09:28 PM
If you can seperate them and want to send them down to melbourne I'll mend them mate.

Mate that's a great offer, thank you. At this stage I'm following up an option to replace the leg mechanism but if it falls through I'll have a chat to you. I'm sure I can remove them from the bag.

Thanks again

damoocow
27th March 2017, 09:33 PM
Why did you give up on getting Qantas to sort it out?

tim_golfer2
28th March 2017, 08:38 PM
Why did you give up on getting Qantas to sort it out?
It was more that they gave up on me. They said that as they had no record of my claim and it was now outside of 7 days they could not proceed.
I did ask them why their inability to record / recall my original correspondence should negatively impact me and they then stopped corresponding with me on twitter.
I then posted my situation and frustration of their mishandling on their Facebook page which they ignored.

Jazz18
28th March 2017, 08:45 PM
It was more that they gave up on me. They said that as they had no record of my claim and it was now outside of 7 days they could not proceed.
I did ask them why their inability to record / recall my original correspondence should negatively impact me and they then stopped corresponding with me on twitter.
I then posted my situation and frustration of their mishandling on their Facebook page which they ignored.

That's so crap Tim.

tim_golfer2
28th March 2017, 08:47 PM
That's so crap Tim.
Yep, I think they just count on wearing you down.

3Puttpete
28th March 2017, 08:48 PM
That's how Telstra do it