PDA

View Full Version : New Irons - Fitting Options

milo-man20
22nd March 2017, 03:54 PM
So....wedding present from the Mrs = new irons :lol::lol:

She got the hints :wink:

I know this has been done to death on this site but just thought i would see peoples thoughts.

I'm a Mizuno guy and whilst my arm could be twisted to another brand, they would have to absolutely blow my mind.

Currently love the look of the new JPX900 Forged so my question is.......should i get fit at (i'm in melb btw)
- local pro shop who stocks Mizuno, has the fitting options (with Optimizer) and launch monitor to hit out onto the range.
- club fitter at driving range who stocks Mizuno as well as other options.
- Pureform who will have all options including Mizuno.

I'm thinking local pro shop as they will probably be able to give me the best deal given i'm a member.

Steve
22nd March 2017, 05:39 PM
Any place that you can see the actual out come of hitting the ball, and have the shaft selection on hand

spanner039
22nd March 2017, 05:56 PM
You can still go through your local pro shop but they can send you to mizuno in Waverley to get really fitted it's not a demo though you need to commit

House of golf were going to send me there if I were to get mizuno, I know others that have been there via there local pro shop.

milo-man20
22nd March 2017, 05:56 PM
The trade off with seeing the flight is having to use range balls though....hmmm

oldracer
22nd March 2017, 06:08 PM
Minimum requirement is trackman from any fitter, optimiser is about 1/10th of the process

milo-man20
22nd March 2017, 08:15 PM
Has anyone been to the mizuno fitting centre in Mulgrave? If so what did you think?