PDA

View Full Version : Odyssey O Works

Bigbad
4th March 2017, 09:13 PM
So today we had a putter demo on at my club (Virginia, Brisbane) and I got to try the new O Works putters, specifically the #7 and it feels absolutely amazing. I will be getting one as soon as possible, I've never felt a ball come off the putter face quite like it, such a nice roll. I'm currently gaming an RSX Milled Odyssey #7 which is good, but these new ones are next level.

JoeS
4th March 2017, 09:17 PM
Mate of mine ordered his yesterday.Cant waite to have a look myself

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Micdeez
4th March 2017, 09:44 PM
I have the #7 too, its great (lounge room testing only).

I did paint the red dots and lines though. Still looks factory but now a cleaner look in my eyes, B&W.

Micdeez
4th March 2017, 09:53 PM
http://i.imgur.com/6VQBwCAl.jpg

davidw88
4th March 2017, 10:05 PM
Putter went shit today and have been looking on golfbox for a new putter and these intrigue me the most out of what is on there at the moment. Probably will get a number 7.

Bigbad
4th March 2017, 10:32 PM
http://i.imgur.com/6VQBwCAl.jpg

That looks fantastic! How good is the micro hinge face? So soft!

Micdeez
7th March 2017, 12:47 PM
I took the #7 out yesterday. Here are my noob observations:

- No skidding. Rolls pure, even for my ability.

- Does definitely feel soft. Took a while to adjust as I was playing it short for first 3 holes. Plus my pro has me playing in a lower left hand style (Speith-ish) so felt new but works better for me with pendulum effect and keeping shoulders moving.

- Out of the 9, 6 were 2 putts and the rest, 3. That's amazing for me.

- It just looks like a fantastic putter and the alignment is great for me. I love the new counter core mid slim 2.0 grip too, its perfect for me. As above, I just painted the alignment lines black.

Jazz18
12th March 2017, 06:36 PM
Putter went shit today and have been looking on golfbox for a new putter and these intrigue me the most out of what is on there at the moment. Probably will get a number 7.

You've got it all wrong David. If your putting is off you need to buy a new driver!!! :razz:

Dave R
15th March 2017, 09:26 AM
If they made them in a #5 I would be all over it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

davidw88
17th March 2017, 07:08 PM
You've got it all wrong David. If your putting is off you need to buy a new driver!!! :razz: It seems to be working. First time I used it was round 1 of our club championship and shot even par and shot 2 over the second round.