PDA

View Full Version : Bridgestone launch monitor

olddogmike
2nd March 2017, 02:21 PM
Just reading on the WRX site that Bridgestone have releast an app which will make your IOS device into a launch monitor. I tried to download it this morning without success, it seems its only on the US Itunes app store, not AUS. I could access the US site, but it would not let me download and install. I have emailed Bridgestone Australia to find out why we cant get it.

Hatchman
2nd March 2017, 03:00 PM
Just reading on the WRX site that Bridgestone have releast an app which will make your IOS device into a launch monitor. I tried to download it this morning without success, it seems its only on the US Itunes app store, not AUS. I could access the US site, but it would not let me download and install. I have emailed Bridgestone Australia to find out why we cant get it.

They're possibly working out how much to charge for it ��

olddogmike
2nd March 2017, 03:19 PM
Its a free download on the US Itunes you can see it here but you cant download it bit.ly/BFitAppTR

Courty
2nd March 2017, 06:30 PM
I have it.
You just need to set up a US iTunes account.

olddogmike
2nd March 2017, 06:40 PM
I have it.
You just need to set up a US iTunes account.
Ok how do I do that?

Hatchman
2nd March 2017, 08:10 PM
Its a free download on the US Itunes you can see it here but you cant download it bit.ly/BFitAppTR

That was a tongue in check dig at Australian distributors as there's OEMs that don't up charge for some shafts in the US but you have to pay here :)

Daves
4th March 2017, 07:55 AM
http://www.golfwrx.com/435646/bridgestone-introduces-bfit-golf-ball-fitting-launch-monitor-app/

olddogmike
4th March 2017, 09:41 AM
That's the one, not available on OZ iTunes though. Just received a reply from an enquiry I made to Bridgestone USA saying that they will be releasing here soon.

olddogmike
27th March 2017, 04:34 PM
This is now available on OZ iTunes, just downloaded it, yet to try:mrgreen: