PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have an Amart nearby?

amanda
4th August 2004, 03:19 PM
Hi everyone,

The Ogio distributors have told me that Amart will be stocking Ogio bags.

Can someone please check this out for me the next time they go into one? The nearest one for me is Newcastle.

Thanks,
Amanda

McMw
4th August 2004, 03:27 PM
what's with the fascination with Ogio bags, amanda???

I admit to getting caught in the hype last year, but didn't even come close to getting one, but maybe it's something I need to look into, seeing as how I'm starting to carry for 18holes more regularly now...

amanda
4th August 2004, 03:29 PM
Mau - I love the colour scheme of the Vapor Lite (red white and black) and the Woode system. Plus, majority of the stand bags are made by the OEMs and I don't want to advertise for one of them (I begrudgingly use a TM bag now - but only coz it was the right colour scheme - red!)

McMw
4th August 2004, 03:37 PM
ahh...the color!!! :wink:

okay - that's not gonna win me over!!! :lol:

Jarro
4th August 2004, 03:47 PM
the Ogio bags are great 8)

the woode system works really well, with the irons never really jiggling around all over the place like Lefty's bitch-tits :wink: :lol:

wow, that must be a big score for Amart :shock:

Trung
4th August 2004, 03:54 PM
I'm considering getting one (again). My tourstage bag is too big for my travel cover bag :oops:

terryand
4th August 2004, 03:57 PM
They have them excusive for 3 months :? :smt019

Terry.

AndyP
4th August 2004, 06:06 PM
the Ogio bags are great 8)
I was impressed by jarro's golf bag.

never really giggling around all over the place like Lefty's bitch-tits :wink: :lol:

:lol:

wavemaker
5th August 2004, 11:39 AM
id love to see my irons giggle, they are all crying after my round at cairns club this morning.

Fishman Dan
5th August 2004, 12:21 PM
id love to see my irons giggle

Mine dead set laugh at me for the entire 4+ hours....

BrisVegas
5th August 2004, 12:50 PM
I just got back from Amart and Rebel Sports in the Brisbane Mall. I didn't see any Ogios there yet....

I was after a cheap travel bag. Amart had nothing. Rebel had one only. It's a spalding! Lucky for me Rebel is having a 40% sale on golf bags at the moment..... :lol: I got the bag for $35 8)

Should attract a bit less attention from the bag-snatchers being a boring blue Spalding thing. :wink:

amanda
5th August 2004, 05:19 PM
Trung - didn't you just sell an Ogio not long ago?

Jarro
5th August 2004, 05:28 PM

He sure did :wink: :D

amanda
5th August 2004, 06:04 PM
Just called Amart in Newcastle - apparently the shipment isn't coming in for another 2 weeks

Trung
5th August 2004, 06:05 PM

He sure did :wink: :D

:oops: :oops: :oops:

McMw
5th August 2004, 06:06 PM
Just called Amart in Newcastle - apparently the shipment isn't coming in for another 2 weeks

did u get any indicative pricing???

amanda
6th August 2004, 08:03 AM
Mau - the guy I spoke to had no idea.

I'm thinking of calling Head Office on Monday when I get a chance.

Jarro
6th August 2004, 08:15 AM
watch out guys...Amanda is on the case :!:

heads will roll, fur will fly :shock: :lol:

you're a real do'er AW :wink:

Iain
6th August 2004, 02:50 PM
watch out guys...Amanda is on the case :!:

heads will roll, fur will fly :shock: :lol:

you're a real do'er AW :wink:
You big suck Jarro.... :P :smt005 :smt002

Kee
20th August 2004, 08:28 AM
Here is a list of the Ogio bags that Amart will be carrying and which stores will carry which bag. Bought the Exo yesterday. I got the Exo over the Voltage, mainly for the slightly bigger pockets. The Exo has more clever pockets over the Voltage like water bottle, mobile, scorecard, pencil pockets etc. But that's really neither here nor there. It is $60 more then the Voltage though.

Bags that will be carried in stock.
· Trick SS Silver - $299 (Townsville, Glendale, Cairns, Bundall, Rockhampton, Darwin, Marroochydore, Toowoomba, Mackay, Kawana, Indooropilly, Burleigh, Brown Plains, Macgregor, Cannon Hill, Tweed Heads)
· Exo Juice - $199 (Townsville, Glendale, Cairns, Bundall, Rockhampton, Darwin, Marroochydore, Toowoomba, Mackay, Kawana)
· Voltage Redline & Royal - $139 (Townsville, Glendale, Cairns, Bundall, Rockhampton, Darwin, Marroochydore, Toowoomba, Mackay, Kawana)
· Flight Royal & Juice - $99 (all stores)

Bags that we received qty of but are not carrying.
· Covert Camo - $199 (Glendale, Darwin, Townsville)
· Stinger 2 Silver - $349 (Townsville, Glendale, Cairns, Bundall, Rockhampton, Darwin, Marroochydore, Toowoomba, Mackay, Kawana)
· Boss Hogg Black - $269 (Townsville, Glendale, Cairns, Bundall, Rockhampton, Darwin, Marroochydore, Toowoomba, Mackay, Kawana)
· Ego Deep - $239 (Townsville, Glendale, Cairns, Bundall, Rockhampton, Darwin, Marroochydore, Toowoomba, Mackay, Kawana)
· Ice Blue - $239 (Townsville, Glendale, Cairns, Bundall, Rockhampton, Darwin, Marroochydore, Toowoomba, Mackay, Kawana)
· Amp Black - $139 (all stores)