PDA

View Full Version : Worst jobs ever!

Jazz18
27th February 2017, 01:14 AM
Driving home from the game at Cabramatta today and a vehicle went past me with advertising on it for the company below.

http://www.ntcsc.com.au

There's probably plenty of worse jobs but bloody hell, this would have to rate right up there with them!

Lagerlover
27th February 2017, 07:42 AM
Could be worse...

Gold Coast Suns' Sales and Marketing would be no walk in the park

3oneday
27th February 2017, 08:07 AM
Driving home from the game at Cabramatta today and a vehicle went past me with advertising on it for the company below.

http://www.ntcsc.com.au

There's probably plenty of worse jobs but bloody hell, this would have to rate right up there with them!the fact someone can make a business out of it is sad enough.

Jazz18
27th February 2017, 08:09 AM
the fact someone can make a business out of it is sad enough.

Yeah, agreed.

Daves
27th February 2017, 08:15 AM

There are actually a few Reality TV Shows based on clean up businesses in the UK and the US.

benno_r
27th February 2017, 08:17 AM
I dunno, lots of people die everyday, and not always in a nice neat way like not waking up in a hospital bed.

3oneday
27th February 2017, 08:20 AM
Trauma and crime cleaning? I think I'm reading something different to you :)

benno_r
27th February 2017, 08:22 AM
Trauma and crime cleaning? I think I'm reading something different to you :)
That's not all they do. Who cleans up grandma's mess when she's been decomposing in her bed for a week?

Lagerlover
27th February 2017, 08:25 AM
That's not all they do. Who cleans up grandma's mess when she's been decomposing in her bed for a week? Depends

Grumpy8
27th February 2017, 08:25 AM
I have cleaned a house up after a guy died and hadn't been found for a week . It was in nth qld and in middle of summer and that's not the worst cleaning job I have done

goughy
27th February 2017, 08:49 AM
I used to be the cleaner in a gym in brissie, including the childcare facility toilets.......

There was even an aussie tv show about crime cleaners, with Kat Stewart from Offspring, and Shaun Micallef

3Puttpete
27th February 2017, 09:10 AM
Depends

[emoji1319]

Johnny Canuck
27th February 2017, 10:07 AM
Depends

Nice

solarman
27th February 2017, 10:54 AM
They also clean up after animals decompose in confined spaces etc.
Had a friend with a massive snake dead in his roof that have been seeping thru the ceiling.

jimandr
27th February 2017, 12:54 PM
I can't post a link because it is very NSFW, but one of the funniest sequences ever is the Derek and Clive take on the worst job in the world.

I didn't search for it, but I would imagine it is pretty easy to find. Maybe include Jayne Mansfield in the search terms.

solarman
27th February 2017, 01:01 PM
I can't post a link because it is very NSFW, but one of the funniest sequences ever is the Derek and Clive take on the worst job in the world.

I didn't search for it, but I would imagine it is pretty easy to find. Maybe include Jayne Mansfield in the search terms.

yep, remember that one and definitely NSFW. Fleet of battleships and all :)

PeteyD
27th February 2017, 03:02 PM
Baldric- Tony Robinson I think - did a great TV series on the worst jobs in history