PDA

View Full Version : Squizzy's

goughy
12th June 2006, 01:56 PM
I'm guessing AAA premium are the best 2nd hand grade he has. Thinking of buying some Nike tour accuracy tw's, 3 doz for $60bucks. I used to use them a while ago and thought they were ok. Probably pretty good for the money. Mostly using Utri-tours now days.

Anyone else got an opinion on the TW's. And does he have his own site or does he only sell through ebay??

Anyone else after anything at the moment. Maybe we can buy a heap of stuff and save some shipping and maybe neg a discount on the purchase. Obviously I"m hinting at the brissie boys. It's possible jarro will be up this way soon or I may be passing through that way in the next week or 2, so we could ship to brissie and I"ll pick up on my way through.

Just thinking aloud??

AndyP
12th June 2006, 05:35 PM
He has U-tri Tours new for $30 per dozen at the moment too. He has an ebay store, but sends his deals through via a regular email.
Postage is the same for up to 5 dozen balls (and maybe some socks and tees).

I can forward the last email I received your way if you want. Or you could PM him.

I've just stocked up on balls recently, so I'll give the shared purchase a miss.

goughy
12th June 2006, 06:00 PM
Thx andyp. Would be cool to see his stuff without trudging through all the ebay stuff.

PRC
15th June 2006, 08:33 PM
If you go to his store in Lavington you can browse through his stuff, the quality at the same price point does vary. Last year I bought a dozen HX Red for $18 and those bastards were in excellent condition. I think he was selling them on Ebay for @$25.

There's at least 2 Albury people on this forum I think ......

AndyP
15th June 2006, 08:40 PM
He told me in an email once that his ebay stuff is lower quality than the stuff you buy via his email. Not sure if that is true or not.