PDA

View Full Version : Sold: Tour Issue Odyssey Metal X Milled series 2

Pingsta
12th January 2017, 12:03 PM
Odyssey Works Tour Issue - Metal X 2 Milled series putter

Putter is in fantastic condition and comes with original head cover - Pics tell the story.

The putter is fitted with two 25g weights in the sole which gives this head a really nice and stable feel without being too heavy.

I recently fitted a new GP Tour SNSR grip, which has enhanced the whole feel of this putter, it just feels right in the hands and the non glare finish of the black not only looks super cool but is a godsend on those sunny days where reflection can be blinding.

Selling for a reasonable $OLD

Happy to hear any trade offers

Pingsta
16th January 2017, 03:43 PM
Trying to move this putter - price drop to a give away price of $230 Posted East Coast

BGH
16th January 2017, 04:25 PM
35"?

Pingsta
16th January 2017, 04:51 PM
35"?

Brad a good question you ask for which I have not an immediate reply.

But given I am shorter than the average NBA point guard, I'd probably guess she's at 34".

I will confirm later tonight via the old tape measure but I'm assuming you'd like 35". If you're a good sport and don't mind an extension put in I'll workout a special price for you.

By the way how did you and Steve go in you're event on the weekend?

BGH
16th January 2017, 04:58 PM
I actually prefer 34" so don't got throwing any extensions in it just yet mate. Be keen to know though. Looks like a nice stick although I would have to offload a few clubs to afford it. Is that a dot on top with no sight-line?

Steve and I both stunk it up on the weekend btw.