PDA

View Full Version : SA: North Haven Hang Over Open 1 January 2017

Hard_Pan
24th December 2016, 01:19 PM
Only confirmed I'm in this today so apologies for the short notice.

They're setting up each hole as a par 3 apparently. Could be fun? :)

I'm in with one other so two Ozgolfers rounding out a foursome would be nice.

All the guff:

Cheers,
Hard_Pan.

nadg63
24th December 2016, 01:45 PM
You're keen making this on New Years Day! Not for me I'm afraid, should be playing at The Vines on the 2nd. Have fun H_P, hangover and all! :)

thecollective
24th December 2016, 03:54 PM
Will be too hungover 3hours away lying on the porch eating squid & razorfish to drive back to Adelaide

Hard_Pan
24th December 2016, 04:19 PM
Not a worry fellas.. I'll be half cut playing this and I'm strongly thinking of gaming the Spalding Top Flights 3-SW (complete with persimmon woods), I found in the back of the shed (which I've spent the past three hours cleaning out. :)

wazamac
24th December 2016, 09:14 PM
I'll be in HP. I won't be hungover, but maybe I should start drinking

Davidw
24th December 2016, 09:35 PM
Just curious when did the management at North Haven change hands?

Hard_Pan
24th December 2016, 09:59 PM
I'll be in HP. I won't be hungover, but maybe I should start drinkingYay! Nah, don't! ;)

Hard_Pan
24th December 2016, 10:00 PM
Just curious when did the management at North Haven change hands?April this year. They've made heaps of improvements and membership is rising.

Davidw
24th December 2016, 10:34 PM
April this year. They've made heaps of improvements and membership is rising. Good to hear, looks like BTM have lost another course as well.

Hard_Pan
24th December 2016, 11:31 PM
Good to hear, looks like BTM have lost another course as well.Yeah, the Salisbury Par 3. Not surprising, considering the way they ran this place!

Hard_Pan
27th December 2016, 02:52 PM
Last call for this. Waza, I'll book you in tomorrow if you're still in. No official handicaps necessary for this one so anyone out there in that category, come on up, it'll be fun! :)

wazamac
27th December 2016, 09:21 PM
Still in HP

Hard_Pan
27th December 2016, 10:19 PM
Locked in waz.

wazamac
28th December 2016, 11:38 AM
Cheers HP. Looking at doing Lady Boy on the 3rd as will have to work on the 4th if you want to join

Hard_Pan
28th December 2016, 11:01 PM
Cheers HP. Looking at doing Lady Boy on the 3rd as will have to work on the 4th if you want to joinThanks waza. I did mention at Kenton that I might be doing LB on the third with a workmate from Vic. Well, since I mentioned it, my boss has decided to join us :roll: plus, my workmate might have his two sons in tow.... His oldest plays so if he is going to join us we'll be a foursome. If he doesn't, you could join us - unless you have a group too. I will see if I can clarify the situation and let you know by Sunday.

Hard_Pan
1st January 2017, 02:53 PM
Thanks to wazamac for coming up to Royal North Haven today for this shindig. Between the two of us we couldn't have hit more greens in reg but just could not get a birdie to save us!! In any case, waza's game was sufficient for him to get the inaugral runner up prize. While yours truly was left to lament the ball he sent over the fence on the 11th for a seven and then another seven on the last (the 8th), where my putting was apoplectic to say the least. Just got to remember to get a cart for next year as those walks between the modified tees were a pain in my knee (literally!) :)

wazamac
1st January 2017, 03:27 PM
Thanks to HP and the other playing partners for an enjoyable day.
Extremely happy with 11 pars and 7 bogeys for the day.
BBQ after was a great meal.