PDA

View Full Version : TOUR ISSUE - come get some - you know you want to.

prmeier
7th June 2006, 08:04 PM
Clearing out the closet guys. Always willing to deal and may be interested in trades if you have something of interest (Golf gear only Jarro!).

Tour Issue Srixon Blades. Heads only 2-PW. Thes are a very rare set of heads. Satin finish with no model stamp, only Srixon on the back and number on the sole. Same as Pro 100's though. These have tour grooves. If you can't suck the ball back with these baby's then you should just give up. Very little wear, only bag chatter. $500.

Tour Issue R7 9.5* with TP Fuji 757 Stiff. Sock R7 headcover and 2-10-10-2 weights. Tour serial number. 8/10. $400.

Tour Issue Royal Collection Super SS Pro 16* fairway wood. Brand new. NV75S shaft. Similar to SS-02. $160.

Tour Issue Royal Collection Super SS Pro 19* fairway wood. Brand new. NV85S shaft. Similar to SS-02. $160.

Tour Issue MacGregor Bobby Grace M5K Heel shafted putter. 35 inches. Has grey soft insert instead of retail copper insert. Has original Bobby Grace grip and headcover. Putter has a small mark on the face insert near the heel. It is slightly discoloured but can't be seen from address and does not affect putting. 8/10. $160

Tour issue Alpha Reaction Head. 8.5*. Head is unused but it does have some scratches to the crown. Not too bad and can hardly be seen from address but are there. Great head and very popular with the long drives. Whole head is black. Some treatment to the metal. It is not painted. This one is dead square face angle. $100.

Tour Issue Cleveland Launcher 2 dot 13* 3 wood. Aldila NV85S shaft and Launcher cover. Was Jarro's and amazingly no Skymarks. Maybe he never actually used it. Tee only club and awesomely long. Great backup for those days when the driver is just not working. $160.

Tour Issue Cleveland Launcher 400 driver. 9.5* with Grafalloy Blue S shaft. Txxxx serial number and alignment on crown. This is the most solid feeling driver I've used outside of the 510DF. 9/10. $275.

Retail TM Rescue Mid TP. 14* with TP Fuji Vista Pro 90 S shaft. 8.5/10. $200.

Retail Fuji Vista Tour Series 60 shaft X flex pull. Excellent condition. $60.

Retail Grafalloy UL Tour Stiff shaft. Brand new 46". Burgundy colour. $60.

Also have tour 17* and 20* TM smoothie fairways which i may be interested in selling or trading if there is interest in them. still undecided on these but if the right offer was there I'd let them go.

Give them a week then off to ebay. Open to offers or possible trades.

3oneday
7th June 2006, 08:17 PM
Gosh, Jarro will be wetting himself over this listing :lol: :lol:

Jarro
7th June 2006, 08:36 PM
it's official, i'm wet :shock:

kwantfm
7th June 2006, 09:50 PM
Quick plug for prmeier... straightforward and very easy to deal with... also one of the biggest tour hos around!

Pinglauncher
7th June 2006, 10:26 PM
Mmmmmmm Launcher 400. Still the best driver I ever hit and this was by no means a TOUR head.

Just as well it's not 10.5* and I am also not buying anything.

Someone please buy this driver.

Toolish
7th June 2006, 10:37 PM
A mate just bought a Launcher 9.5 with a Blue in it the other day...gained him about 10m and he hits it pretty similar to me...

Very very tempting...need to get some tour gear in the bag!!

Any pics of the launcher?

BrisVegas
8th June 2006, 07:12 AM
Go for it Toolish, the Clevo is a very nice shape, coupled with a solid shaft. Can't go wrong with that setup!

Jarro
8th June 2006, 07:24 AM
Quick plug for prmeier... straightforward and very easy to deal with... also one of the biggest tour hos around!

agreed.

Gear is always in as good if not better shape than stated 8)

Peter, does the R7 Tour come with the weight kit ?

prmeier
8th June 2006, 09:55 AM
Sorry Jarro. No weight kit mate (Ros kept that for hers). If anyone wants pics just let me know an email address.

The launcher is extremely solid and long. Launches very similar to my 9.5 510TP.

Have added Srixon Tour Iron heads. Very rare and beautiful clubs.

Jarro
8th June 2006, 10:00 AM
Have added Srixon Tour Iron heads. Very rare and beautiful clubs.

these were the ones Ros was using at last years Champs weren't they ?

Very nice heads, any chance you could post some pic's mate :mrgreen:

prmeier
8th June 2006, 10:02 AM

Gee... Thanks Terence:oops:

prmeier
8th June 2006, 10:18 AM
these were the ones Ros was using at last years Champs weren't they ?

Very nice heads, any chance you could post some pic's mate :mrgreen:

The very same Jarro. Very soft forgings and tremendous spin. Will organise pics ASAP.

Speirsy11
8th June 2006, 11:30 AM
The very same Jarro. Very soft forgings and tremendous spin. Will organise pics ASAP.

I'm playing these right now.....GREAT irons, worth WAy more than what they are priced at......A steal if you can hit them......

Great seller too.

prmeier
8th June 2006, 02:26 PM
I'm playing these right now.....GREAT irons, worth WAy more than what they are priced at......A steal if you can hit them......

Great seller too.

Thanks Rob. How did the experiment with the Diamana go.

Bruce
8th June 2006, 05:11 PM
Peter,

Is it possible to get a topline shot of the Bobby Grace? I'm finding conflicting details on just where the shaft joins on a 'tour' putter. Is it really heel shafted? or does it come in towards the centre a bit?

prmeier
8th June 2006, 09:53 PM
Photos for most items at the following.

http://au.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/prmeier/album?.dir=a40cscd&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//au.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos

The pics of the Cleveland Launcher and RM 14 are from Ren's ebay add. Got these from him. Will add other pics when I find my camera.

Speirsy11
8th June 2006, 09:55 PM
Thanks Rob. How did the experiment with the Diamana go.

WAY too soft for me.......Thats the way it goes I guess......Thanks anyway :)

Jono
8th June 2006, 11:08 PM
Retail Fuji Vista Tour Series 60 shaft X flex pull. Excellent condition. $60.

Retail Grafalloy UL Tour Stiff shaft. Brand new 46". Burgundy colour. $60.

I'd be all over the Vista Tour if it was S flex ... What head did you have the shaft in? Was it standard bore or deep bore? What was the total length of the club? Do you know what the CPM came out at that length?

Re: Grafalloy UL Tour. I can't seem to find it on their web site.
http://www.grafalloy.com/grafalloy/products.asp
Is it similar to the Blue?

Thanks.

prmeier
9th June 2006, 09:56 AM
I'd be all over the Vista Tour if it was S flex ... What head did you have the shaft in? Was it standard bore or deep bore? What was the total length of the club? Do you know what the CPM came out at that length?

Re: Grafalloy UL Tour. I can't seem to find it on their web site.
http://www.grafalloy.com/grafalloy/products.asp
Is it similar to the Blue?

Thanks.

The Vista Tour was pulled form an R7 shallow. It played at 45 inches so I think that make it about 43 inches with the grip on. Never CPMed it. Didn't think it played particularly stiff.

The Grafalloy is a softer tip version of the Prolite. Similar specs to the Prolite 45 but with a lower kickpoint.

prmeier
9th June 2006, 09:57 AM
Have added photots of the R7 and the Srixons. There is one photo showing a comparison of the grooves to a Tourstage z101. Srixon pics show the 6,8, and PW as these show the most wear. Long irons are virtually unused.

McMw
9th June 2006, 12:05 PM
no pics of the launcher driver?

prmeier
9th June 2006, 01:16 PM
Yea, it's there. CLBlue.jpg. The pic is taken from Ren's ebay add. Got it from Him. Only used it for a couple of rounds so it is still as is in the pics. Have a new headcover coming for it as well so it will be part of the deal. It is a Launcher 460 headcover, don't know whether there is any difference.

prmeier
9th June 2006, 03:22 PM
Cleveland launcher driver is Goooone.

Jarro
9th June 2006, 07:42 PM
Peter,

.. how much for the 17* 200Tour ?

prmeier
9th June 2006, 10:19 PM
Peter,

.. how much for the 17* 200Tour ?

If you mean the smooth top I was thinking around $175 because it has an R300 shaft. It's in pretty good condition, few light marks, not very much use.

If you mean my 200 tour duffy, you have a snowflakes chance in hell.