PDA

View Full Version : Big Brother

Grunt
4th June 2006, 07:50 PM
When is this **** going to be over? I am sick of it:mad: , Rachelle has been sucked right into it. To top it off I lose out on the other TV until Tayla goes to bed as well.

AndyP
4th June 2006, 08:24 PM
The missus is trying to drag me in there to watch it right now, to "keep her company".

goughy
4th June 2006, 08:36 PM
I can't believe it took so long for a bb thread to start!

Fishman Dan
4th June 2006, 08:54 PM
Hooray for boobies!!

Ducky
4th June 2006, 10:04 PM
What night is uncut on these days?

Moe Norman
4th June 2006, 10:54 PM
is Big brother really that bad?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpqHpsYIPpI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrTVH7XIREM

AndyP
5th June 2006, 12:00 AM
Yep, those links prove it.

Choppa
5th June 2006, 12:09 AM
Ok, now I gotta start watchin

Andrew
5th June 2006, 06:51 AM
I prefer women who cover their mouth when they yawn.

Choppa
5th June 2006, 09:11 AM
I prefer women who cover their mouth when they yawn.

With their fake breasts.

dc68
5th June 2006, 03:01 PM
:smt118 :smt101 =D> :shock: :smt007

gazgolf1
5th June 2006, 05:42 PM
Great cans. :smt118

990B Luva
5th June 2006, 05:53 PM
for alot more of those type of vids and also pics go to www.fordmods.com and join the forum, they have a BB Dedicated forum there

gazgolf1
5th June 2006, 06:01 PM
Tried to register with the name "Ford Bogan" but it was taken. ;)

990B Luva
5th June 2006, 06:08 PM
Gee, thanks for telling the world my username on there Gaz

Fishman Dan
5th June 2006, 06:49 PM
Has to come close to post of the year Moe.

990B Luva
5th June 2006, 06:59 PM
I think i win Fishy
http://grab.orsm.net/php/movies.php?file=update20060601/bigbrother2006boobies.wmv

http://network.news.com.au/image/0,10114,5144346,00.jpg
http://www.myfilestash.com/userfiles/mshagg/Krystal_Topless_1.jpeg
http://www.myfilestash.com/userfiles/mshagg/Krystal_Topless_2.jpeg
http://www.myfilestash.com/userfiles/mshagg/Katie_White_Bikini_Bedroom.jpeg

990B Luva
5th June 2006, 07:03 PM
O yea, Jarro, if you want i can get heap more

Jarro
5th June 2006, 07:04 PM
:-# :smt015

990B Luva
5th June 2006, 07:05 PM
i can get better iones if i try Jarro

Jarro
5th June 2006, 07:08 PM
i was referring to the whole BB thing Brett.

i'm not interested in it at all.

AndyP
5th June 2006, 07:10 PM
Pathetic.
Not to mention posting this stuff is questionable.

990B Luva
5th June 2006, 07:13 PM
i only posted links that i had from other forums *cough*Fordmods*cough*

Fishman Dan
5th June 2006, 08:31 PM
I liked it... i think it's the most constructive post the young man has come forward with.

Edit: That's before i saw the other links he posted. I'll have to check them out before i pass judgement.

Ducky
6th June 2006, 01:38 AM
She isn't voted out yet, is she? I may have to tune in.

BrisWesty
6th June 2006, 05:58 PM
A dismal show yet strangely compelling, like watching a car crash.
The ghost of Andy Warhol is alive and well and dwelling on Channel 10. Note to BB, "it's time to go, your 15 minutes is up". Most of the housemates wouldn't get a gig on Jerry Springer though.

Don't worry, I'm generally ticked off with all the stations at the moment. Complained to the ombudsman on Monday about Seven showing the "P*** off Brisbane" banner on the news. We don't use that sort of language at home, and Isabelle (6yo) turns to me and says, "Daddy, what does "P*** off" mean?
Grrr!

goughy
1st July 2006, 08:52 PM
Looking at yahoo news, 2 of the BB contestants, ashley adn john have been removed from the house after a serious breach in the early morning. Anyone heard anything etc. Considering what they get away with on the show must have been big.

Will have to watch tomorrow to see the rogue traders. Natalie Mmmmmmmmm.

AndyP
1st July 2006, 08:57 PM
goughy, why don't you use your internet subscription to the BB website to find out?

Ducky
1st July 2006, 09:18 PM
Sexual penetration?

goughy
2nd July 2006, 09:08 AM
goughy, why don't you use your internet subscription to the BB website to find out?

AH AH AH The bear's a comedian, the bear's a comedian!!!

Aparently John held Camilla down while Ash stuck his crotch in her face.

How big is it - poli's calling for the immediate axing of the show, BB website removed it's forum and threatened to perminantly remove it if discussion of the subject continued. BB execs will discuss no further what occured. A number of online forums and chat sites have been shut down.

The sunday telegraph apparently has a pic, I'm guessing from their online live feed.

Could mean gretel will finally be off the air. Although she could pop up once in a while if the panel ever returns.

Webster
2nd July 2006, 12:12 PM
http://www.behindbigbrother.com/showarticle.php?articleID=936

AndyP
2nd July 2006, 02:26 PM
That link doesn't work, Jack. Looks like the site is overloaded.

AndyP
2nd July 2006, 02:45 PM
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b227/Annie1962/SNAG-0192-11.jpg
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b227/Annie1962/SNAG-01931.jpg

Webster
2nd July 2006, 02:53 PM
looks like a victimless crime to me anyway..

Ducky
2nd July 2006, 03:04 PM
Articles here (http://www.sundaytelegraph.news.com.au/story/0,9353,19656286-28777,00.html) and here (http://www.smh.com.au/news/tv--radio/booted-off-big-brother/2006/07/01/1151174442684.html).

Fishman Dan
2nd July 2006, 04:07 PM
Jack's link is working now.

I guess that's what happens when you lock bogan's away for a period of time.

Webster
2nd July 2006, 04:37 PM
I thought that sort of behaviour was taught in school up there in QLD?

Jarro
3rd July 2006, 06:03 PM
hopefully this stupid show will be shut down now

Moe Norman
3rd July 2006, 07:12 PM
all the chicks on that show need a good turkey slap. I don't see the problem?

shazza_rs
3rd July 2006, 07:15 PM
all the chicks on that show need a good turkey slap. I don't see the problem?

I'm surprised you have a wife moe......

Jarro
3rd July 2006, 07:18 PM
I'm surprised you have a wife moe......

yeah.

how many times you turkey-slapped the missus mate ?? :smt002

Moe Norman
3rd July 2006, 07:47 PM
i could say something, but I won't.

Courty
3rd July 2006, 09:00 PM
Turkey-slap. :mrgreen:

Sorry, it's not funny what happened, but that term cracks me up.

Moe Norman
3rd July 2006, 09:03 PM
i just saw the vid

she basically requested it

terryand
3rd July 2006, 09:11 PM
But rulz is rulz.

Terry.

Ducky
3rd July 2006, 09:21 PM
Where did you see the video?

Moe Norman
3rd July 2006, 09:36 PM
on the internet.

Courty
3rd July 2006, 09:37 PM
on the internet.

:roll: :mrgreen:

3oneday
3rd July 2006, 10:29 PM
Turkey-slap. :mrgreen:I'd like to see a video.... of a turkey slap :confused:

Ducky
3rd July 2006, 11:09 PM
on the internet.
Do you think you could provide a link?

Fishman Dan
3rd July 2006, 11:29 PM
i just saw the vid

she basically requested it

Ditto. Not guilty.

She climbed into bed with them, not the other way around as reported. The entire room was awake, it wasn't like it was a secret plot by 2 blokes, and the entire room - the 3 participants included, all cracked up laughing.

A media beat up job, but considering it's Big Brother at stake - who friggin' cares.

Flowergirl
4th July 2006, 07:26 AM
From what I can gather as soon as the boys realised that when she said no she really meant it and they stopped. It's when guys don't know the meaning of "NO" that there is a problem. The producers have over reacted. This could have been an example of the correct behaviour and the three involed should have been commended. Sex play is fun as long as all involved are willing and as soon as someones wants out it should stop. It did on this occasion - so why have they been punished?

Turkey slapped???? That's a new expression for me.:shock:

Courty
4th July 2006, 08:18 AM
Sex play is fun

:smt047 :smt079

Fishman Dan
4th July 2006, 10:57 AM
They broke the rules and got thrown out. But calls of sexual assault are not entirely accurate, although doing what they did and getting away with it is not a message any parent can condone.

Bruce
4th July 2006, 12:11 PM
#1 Rule of Big Brother: Thou shalt not do anything that may negatively impact the profitability of the Big Brother franchise and/or Southern Star-Endemol.

Michael Cox and Michael Bic both broke rule #1 and were removed from the house. Bic (John) must be a top class idiot as even after 48 hours of spin counselling he still looked like an idiot in explaining his actions. I almost thought he was a plant until this incident as he had single-handedly racked up more than $100k in fines and seemed to be working to rule #1 very well. The two slappers get 48 hours of coaching to get their story straight and poor Camilla had to go live to air. That was the shabby part in my opinion.

amanda
4th July 2006, 02:40 PM
Can someone explain why the 2 guys are officially named Michael but have different names in the house?

AndyP
4th July 2006, 02:45 PM
Because there were three Michaels, so they try to keep the voting simple for us simpletons.

amanda
4th July 2006, 02:48 PM
But did the guys choose their own names or did Big Brother tell them? I wasn't sure if it was a stunt like "Outback Jack" where the guy's name was something else (Vadim - can you believe it!)

Choppa
4th July 2006, 03:15 PM
Television lies to us. It's just not on!

connico
4th July 2006, 03:19 PM
...all lies, funny how no police investigation is occuring...why?? because they really didnt do anything wrong...

media scare!!! media lies to us..danger danger will robinson the media is out to lie to us!!

AndyP
4th July 2006, 03:25 PM
Police investigation did occur, and got the green light.

amanda
4th July 2006, 03:26 PM
Let's hope they show this tape and Camilla's reaction in sex ed classes - she was displaying what they call "classic" behaviour of abuse victims - believing it's not their fault, that they deserved it, that they don't want to press charges because they've become so close to their abuser.

She didn't know what they were up to when they called her over - the fact that they even thought about doing is disgusting.

What does this episode show young girls/teens - that it's ok for guys to exhibit perverse behaviour and that as women we should accept that?

PwC is being sued for a substantial sum for behaviour only half as bad. Perhaps it's a good thing that the media is blowing this out of proportion - maybe then idiot blokes out there who think that this sort of behaviour is acceptable will think twice.

just
4th July 2006, 03:50 PM
Let's hope they show this tape and Camilla's reaction in sex ed classes - she was displaying what they call "classic" behaviour of abuse victims - believing it's not their fault, that they deserved it, that they don't want to press charges because they've become so close to their abuser.

Amanda

The behaviour was silly- unacceptable depends on the wider context and neither you nor I nor the wider world are privy to the wider context involved, we just think we do because it was on TV. So lets not go overboard.

And frankly quotes such as yours could be disrepectful of the woman involved than the act involved. You, and the media tarts who put out these sound bites, are assuming that she is not intelligent enough and/or emotionally stable enough to know whether she was sexually assualted or not. Thats terribly insulting to her. She may feel sexually assaulted or she may not but I'll leave that decision to her, not make an assumption.

If you use the logic (or non-logic) that the above quote implies then you will either never know whether someone is sexually assaulted or they always are. You get two scenarios Camilla denies it- and she may not feel violated, but what would she know, she is a victim so doesn't know whether she has been sexually assaulted or not or the other alternative is that is sexually assaulted because she shows the classic behaviours. Who said they 'classic', where is the hard data, do the 'classic' behaviours apply to all people in all situations and more importantly do they apply to this person in this situation. I don't know and neither do you.

BTW I don't condone their behaviour.

Justin

amanda
4th July 2006, 04:23 PM
Just - in now way did I intend to imply that Camilla was un-intelligent - what we are taught by university counsellors (who speak with concerned lecturers) is that highly intelligent women are just as prone to become attached to their abusers. I had a student who turned from bright and bubbly to an apologetic wreck in the course of one uni term - a high achiever, a popular student.

As for what is classed as "classic" behaviour - unfortunately the research is only based on those women who find enough courage to step from their abuser's shadow and find independence. So there is some self-selection bias. This website has some good resources that links to studies that describe methodologies on abuse research (http://www.aifs.gov.au/acssa/)

My understanding is that regardless of financial situation, intelligence, family, country - the behaviours I described and you quoted - are reported in the research as being constant.

Of course, research is about finding commonalities and applying those from a specifically selected/observed sample to a general population. So there is no 100% guarantee that research results are replicable in every single situation but are highly probable.

Think about it - would you ever want your daughter exposed to this and then she kept saying "sorry" when the people responsible were punished?

I don't think anyone here condones this behaviour.

Fishman Dan
4th July 2006, 04:32 PM
Can someone explain why the 2 guys are officially named Michael but have different names in the house?

Because Michael got voted out several weeks ago.

just
4th July 2006, 07:50 PM
Amanda

I think we will more than likely have to agree to disagree. I am not belittling any of the studies you quote nor the trauma suffered by victims of sexual abuse nor am I saying these classic symptoms do not exist and are applicable to some women. But I think by saying Camilla is a victim of sexual abuse you are undermining her intelligence. Do intelligent women suffer from sexual abuse and show classic behaviours-undoubtedly yes! Is Camilla showing behaviour of someone who has been sexually abused or is she just showing the behaviour of someone who was involved in acts of mutual stupidity and now feels remorse. I don't know and I would suggest neither do you and neither do the counsellors at your university. Only Camilla does.

Now I am going to undermine Camilla's intelligence by saying how intelligent can she be-she's in BB for gods sake!:smt002

I would hope that my daughter (when she is old enough) would be intelligent enough not to put herself in situations like this and if she was in this situation either by design or accident that I had equipped her during her upbringing to get herself out with minimal harm. It's all about personal responsibility.

And finally Amanda thankyou for a great (all be it online) conversation.

Justin

amanda
4th July 2006, 07:57 PM
Agree to disagree it is :)

I think we could have some fun conversations at the champs - just get blakey started on the topic of the end of the world ;)

3oneday
4th July 2006, 08:28 PM
In all the bits of BB I have watched over the years, ie this clip ;), from an outsiders point of view she jumped into bed with two guys. Were they her brothers ??? Pretty silly to even place yourself in that position in my books.

What went on next was pretty ridiculous and needs no more saying, but what was she there for, for a dutch oven ????

gazgolf1
4th July 2006, 08:47 PM
She knew what was going to happen before he even did it,she even said "you're not going to Turkey slap me are you".
I'm pretty sure when she entered the house she boasted that she had cheated on her previous 7 boyfriends....I think the girl has been around and had much worse done to her.

goughy
4th July 2006, 09:02 PM
Everyone was awake, even she was laughing throught the ordeal, she asked them to stop and they did.

I think to consider it sexual assault you have to look at more than just the footage blindly. You have to look at the intent and at the opinion of the receiver. How can you call it sexual assault when she hops into bed with them, tickles and mucks about with them, laughs through it with them, and then when she's had enough they stop.

I would never have done what they did, but then again this group in the house have a collective IQ of 150 and have been around the block a few times, sometimes dragged behind the car.

Personally, I think when the guy was giving the girl a massage last season??? with stanley resting on her shoulder is a worse occurance than this.

Fishman Dan
4th July 2006, 09:30 PM
I want to know what she was up to after the event?

Let me set the scene - bloke pitches the pyramid, her hands disappear under the duve. Is anyone screaming assault on his behalf??

I think the quote from old mate (Ashley) is - "Hey! What are you doing...."

terryand
4th July 2006, 09:55 PM
Bottom line is,BB threw them a party for some ones birthday. Supplied them with a bucket load of p!ss and got result of sorts,that they were probably after.

Terry.

Ducky
5th July 2006, 12:27 PM
Still waiting to see the video...

Fishman Dan
5th July 2006, 03:47 PM
PM me your e-mail address.

AndyP
24th July 2006, 02:19 PM
Some of those housemates weren't real though. Does that make them virtual?

Choppa
24th July 2006, 02:47 PM
Is this crap still on?

Iain
24th July 2006, 03:50 PM
Is this crap still on?

Only a week of it to go.....:mrgreen:

Fishman Dan
24th July 2006, 03:54 PM
Isn't it already?

All i can think of is that FHM and/or Ralph SMS'd to kick her out so they can get either girl on the cover SOONER!

chappy1970
24th July 2006, 04:47 PM
Dan,
I mentioned that last night to my wife, I was expecting to see the FHM exec's sitting on the golf cart, when she got the ar$e from the house.

What a bimbo...... and that other girl, I would strangle her if I had to listen to that voice for more than 30 seconds

Fishman Dan
24th July 2006, 04:57 PM
Chappy - i can't see any other reason that Australia would continually boot out the most buxom ladies first!

Other than the fact that majority of the voting audience is female, aged between 14 and 21.

chappy1970
24th July 2006, 04:59 PM
If the trend continues and the last bird gets the A, the gay bloke will finish up like a little kid in a lolly shop (4 blokes left)

goughy
24th July 2006, 04:59 PM
Only one set was fake.

AndyP
31st July 2006, 09:13 PM
I can't believe this shit is still on. 2h15min into the final show, and still no winner announced. Glad I'm not wasting my precious time watching it.

AndyP
31st July 2006, 09:21 PM
I was taking a break from administrating, 69.

3oneday
31st July 2006, 10:15 PM
I can't believe this shit is still on. 2h15min into the final show, and still no winner announced. oh someone actually wins ??? I thought it was just TV watchers were the winners.... when it's pissed off and long gone !!!!!!!!! :p

AndyP
31st July 2006, 10:25 PM
The man with the schlong won. This could set a trend for future BBs.

leighthebee
31st July 2006, 11:00 PM
just don't understand that show

3oneday
1st August 2006, 12:16 AM
The man with the schlong won. This could set a trend for future BBs.I thought I heard on the radio the fav was the chick.... stewards enquiry ??? maybe she spat ins....... nevermind

Fishman Dan
1st August 2006, 12:29 AM
The favourite in the final 2 never wins. The last BB's have been that, same with Idol.

Courty
1st August 2006, 08:18 AM
The favourite in the final 2 never wins. The last BB's have been that, same with Idol.

Avid watcher, are we Fishy? :razz:

Grunt
1st August 2006, 10:14 AM
Great another great show coming on 10

Courty
1st August 2006, 10:18 AM
Great another great show coming on 10

What is it?

Grunt
1st August 2006, 10:20 AM
Idol, I was being sarcastic by the way.

Courty
1st August 2006, 10:23 AM
Oh. :oops:

AndyP
1st August 2006, 10:38 AM
Don't forget to stay up for HotDog's Uplate game show.

Bruce
1st August 2006, 10:51 AM
Hot Dogs has been given the arse and his contract ended.

It will be someone new for the next installment of 1900 television.

AndyP
1st August 2006, 11:03 AM
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Maybe one of the latest BB rejects can host it. Did anyone see that one of them is releasing a single and she sang it last night?

Grunt
1st August 2006, 11:10 AM
Did not see it but heard it on the radio at work last night, did not sound too bad but seemed weird hearing that song (Underneath The Radar) sung by a girl.

jaster
1st August 2006, 12:19 PM
That rendition made me vomit..what a freaking joke

AndyP
1st August 2006, 12:26 PM
You just watch it shoot up the charts, jaster.

jaster
1st August 2006, 12:29 PM
What are charts? Haven't taken any notice since I left school in 1990 and then it was only because Rage was the only free music choice I had. Moved away and my dial has been stuck on stations like JJJ and 4ZZZ since then.

Tell me the last time an ugly person (I mean real ugly!!) has made a top 10 hit...you'd be hard pressed to find many.

Jimmy Nail could be the last I reckon

AndyP
1st August 2006, 12:30 PM
I've never been attracted to 50cent.

jaster
1st August 2006, 12:40 PM
Your not an American Negro no morals skanky Ho with a 32DD chest then are you

goughy
1st August 2006, 08:31 PM
Ch9 had a show on the other night kind of like a rip off of up late with hotdogs. How sad is that - copying that show.

jaster
1st August 2006, 10:44 PM
Yeah but it had a nice looking chick hosting it goughy ;) That's one up for a start than Hotdogs the #$nker

goughy
1st August 2006, 10:55 PM
That nice looking chic was a guy when I watched it. Must be changing the host up. Hotdogs had it all over the guy I saw. Scary thought.

Golf_Novice
2nd August 2006, 07:54 AM
The next thing we know it'll be Dave 'the token farmer/gay' and Rob 'the out there gay' hosting their own up-late show. Maybe they could host the next Queer Eye for the Oz Guy....

Now that's a scary thought!!!!

Courty
2nd August 2006, 08:25 AM
The next thing we know it'll be Dave 'the token farmer/gay' and Rob 'the out there gay' hosting their own up-late show. Maybe they could host the next Queer Eye for the Oz Guy.

Yeah, can you imagine:
Gay Dave the farmer doing the clothing makeover. "Let's go down to the RM Williams and dress you up in a flanny, some moleskins and some snakeskin boots, just like my mate Goughy in Poowoomba"

:lol: :mrgreen:

AndyP
2nd August 2006, 08:33 AM
I like your style with the goughy jab, Courty.

Courty
2nd August 2006, 09:05 AM
I like your style with the goughy jab, Courty.

Geez, it's tough getting a :D or a 'LOL' out of you, AP. :roll:

AndyP
2nd August 2006, 10:12 AM
I shun emoticons. But yes, maybe I should have put a LOL.

Golf_Novice
2nd August 2006, 12:27 PM
Why don't you go on Big Brother 07 ?? Hehe

AndyP
2nd August 2006, 12:35 PM
Wouldn't be a challenge. I'm so likeable that I would never get nominated by fellow housemates or evicted by the watchers.

Golf_Novice
2nd August 2006, 12:43 PM
I'd be like Camilla - up every week coz' no one would want to live with me.. but loved by the viewers coz' I'd stir so much sh*t :) hehe!

AndyP
2nd August 2006, 12:51 PM
There's a turkey slapping line here, but I just don't want to cross the line.

Golf_Novice
2nd August 2006, 12:54 PM
Now Now!! That's terrible!

Good to see those two boys couldn't attend the finale though!!

Courty
2nd August 2006, 01:22 PM
I'm so likeable that I would never get nominated by fellow housemates or evicted by the watchers.

There may be some people around here that would dispute that. Especially those that keep getting booted out of the chatroom. :mrgreen:

AndyP
2nd August 2006, 03:07 PM
That's just my version of an OZgolf eviction.

Bruce
4th August 2006, 12:02 PM

It will be someone new for the next installment of 1900 television.

CORRECTION!!

Hot Dogs is BACK. He was hosting Up Late with that hairdresser guy last night.

Golf_Novice
4th August 2006, 02:02 PM
Hot Dogs is BACK. He was hosting Up Late with that hairdresser guy last night.

Rob? Oh dear!

It would be a hard life to sit in a house for a few weeks, get evicted, go out on the town, get arrested for indecent exposure and end up hosting a tv show. Even if it is a pathetic show..... I'd still do it!!

URGH!

goughy
4th August 2006, 07:52 PM
And channel 7 had one of those shoes on last night too. So, both 9 and 7 have jumped on the bandwagon. Pretty scary.

Flowergirl
5th August 2006, 09:41 AM
Late night T.V. Bring back Hal Todd. ( I doubt if ANYONE here has a clue who I'm talking about!!)

terryand
5th August 2006, 02:40 PM
Late night T.V. Bring back Hal Todd. ( I doubt if ANYONE here has a clue who I'm talking about!!)

I'll ask my Grandmother, she might be able to tell me :-s

Terry.

AndyP
24th April 2007, 08:03 PM
Remember the turkey slap. This is the first time that I have seen the footage, thanks to the power (good or evil) of YouTube. Now it all becomes clear.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aX4lM8gm-sM

Why did these guys get kicked out of the house again?

sms316
4th November 2012, 08:24 PM
Can someone explain how on earth Estelle is the most popular housemate remaining?

mudrat
4th November 2012, 08:25 PM
Got me beat, can't stand her!

mike
4th November 2012, 08:30 PM
You guys watch that shit?

sms316
4th November 2012, 08:31 PM
You guys watch that shit? Ummm... The wife watches it and I was in the room.

Marto65
4th November 2012, 08:36 PM
Could be worse. Saw a mate of mine in the audience tonight. Gave him heaps.

TheNuclearOne
4th November 2012, 08:41 PM
Ummm... The wife watches it and I was in the room.

And you were riding me for being interested Philly was using an RBZ! Big Brother ffs.

Lobsta
4th November 2012, 10:15 PM
Big Brother lost me when John Howard cancelled tits.

Goldy
5th November 2012, 08:43 AM
And you were riding me for being interested Philly was using an RBZ! Big Brother ffs.

mmmmm......yep.

I can't believe anyone watches this, let alone gives a shiny shite as to the result.

Monsta
5th November 2012, 08:55 AM
Isn't this the reason that Foxtel was invented???? So you don't have to watch shite like BB

AndyP
5th November 2012, 10:16 AM
The people that watch BB, can't be any worse than those that don't watch it, yet still read a thread about it, can they?

mike
5th November 2012, 10:44 AM
The people that watch BB, can't be any worse than those that don't watch it, yet still read a thread about it, can they?You're new to forums, huh.

TheNuclearOne
5th November 2012, 11:50 AM
The people that watch BB, can't be any worse than those that don't watch it, yet still read a thread about it, can they?

How did you enjoy this season?

AndyP
5th November 2012, 12:45 PM
I'm sure you don't care, but it seems they've done an okay job of bringing it back. However, I suspect it will go stale, just like it did last time. That said, if I had control of the remote, I wouldn't watch any of it.

TheTrueReview
5th November 2012, 04:27 PM
My view of the remainder:

Ben: Manipulative gossip. He thought he had everyone's measure. Hope he doesn't win it.
Michael: Far two-faced. Not as smart as he thinks he is. Hope he doesn't win it.
Zoe: Weird former emo. Hope she doesn't win it.
Estelle: Means well but lacks life experience; socially inept. Has been easy target for Michael & Ben's shennanigans.
Layla: Not too bright, lazy lay-about, hence her big girl appearance. But she appears to mean well, so hope she wins it.

Dotty
5th November 2012, 05:36 PM
Has the bum-dancing chick been voted off yet?

mudrat
7th November 2012, 08:09 PM
Estelle's gone. :)

sms316
7th November 2012, 08:16 PM
Thank Christ. She is the village idiot.

AndyP
7th November 2012, 08:18 PM
Should I ruin it for the missus? Maybe you should use the spoiler code since Qld don't have DST.

sms316
7th November 2012, 08:28 PM
Or you could choose not to open the thread. Personally, the suspense was killing me.

mudrat
7th November 2012, 08:35 PM
Should I ruin it for the missus? Maybe you should use the spoiler code since Qld don't have DST. Sorry Andy, forgot how far backwards you guys are up there.

AndyP
7th November 2012, 08:37 PM
Or you could choose not to open the thread. Personally, the suspense was killing me.I didn't even think about the time difference, until I had opened the thread. I was going to comment on how lame the opening to the show was.

sms316
7th November 2012, 08:43 PM
Sorry Andy, forgot how far backwards you guys are up there. Don't forget the WAnkers. Big Brother is a new show for them.

Steve57
7th November 2012, 10:10 PM
The biggest b***h in the house wins $250000!

sms316
7th November 2012, 10:10 PM
Yep. Pro homo.

hocko
7th November 2012, 10:13 PM
So pro homo

sms316
7th November 2012, 10:18 PM
Imagine how big Lubin's phone bill will be after all of that voting.

hocko
7th November 2012, 10:34 PM
Imagine how big Lubin's phone bill will be after all of that voting.

:)

mike
7th November 2012, 10:42 PM
Why the **** do I keep clicking on this thread?

AndyP
7th November 2012, 10:45 PM
Why the **** do you keep using a workaround for ****?

mike
7th November 2012, 10:51 PM
My apologies.

hocko
7th November 2012, 10:53 PM
:)

sms316
29th July 2013, 08:03 PM
From what I have seen so far, they could let zigwah into the house and he would be the most normal person in there.

#cockheadcentral

mudrat
29th July 2013, 08:07 PM
Token gay guy, lesbian and a mum so far......

meh
29th July 2013, 08:07 PM
How does anyone watch that crap?!?

Lobsta
29th July 2013, 08:22 PM
Big Brother has been shit ever since they banned the "real" up late.

sms316
29th July 2013, 08:26 PM
They need to send Hotdogs into the house. Also a serious lack of megachested blonde bimbos so far.

BrisWesty
29th July 2013, 10:46 PM
They ought to send in the lads from "please marry my son".

bergsey
29th July 2013, 11:54 PM
They need to send Hotdogs into the house. Also a serious lack of megachested blonde bimbos so far.

Hotdogs is a member at my club. Haven't played with him but apparently calls himself hotdogs a lot. Never watched big brother past the first season.., is he a nob? I think he plays off about 6 or so

Johnny Canuck
30th July 2013, 12:49 AM
Hotdogs is a member at my club. Haven't played with him but apparently calls himself hotdogs a lot. Never watched big brother past the first season.., is he a nob? I think he plays off about 6 or so No way!First a fighting Irish dude, now this. My new favourite club.

Bruce
30th July 2013, 09:06 AM
If you do ever meet him, tell him I was part of the Hotdogs4gold campaign. He would have won if TV Week hadn't cracked the shits and dumped all the votes he had.