PDA

View Full Version : Back from Canada.....

Speirsy11
3rd August 2004, 07:25 PM
Well, it's been a while, but I'm finally back on Aussie soil after a few weeks in Canada.....I got to play a bunch of rounds at my home course with Dad and Bro, and had a chance to work on some BAD habits I've ganed since coming over here.....

AND I've got a bunch of new TOUR toys to try out....keep an eye on the Buy, Sell, Trade section......I've got a few wedges that are on the outs now that I have a full set of Stainless RACs :D .....And a new driver.....

Anyone looking for an R7 with a Fuji Tourspec?

Oh yeah, anyone looking to play this weekend? Send me a PM......

Speirsy11

Onewood
3rd August 2004, 09:50 PM
Instead of the buy, trade, or sell section :roll:

Bring them along for the inbetween championship rounds, demo day :D

Speirsy11
3rd August 2004, 09:53 PM
If they are still around, I'll bring them all......but remember:

You sky it, you BUY it...... :wink:

Speirsy11

goughy
4th August 2004, 02:16 AM
How's your brother going mate. How's tour life treating him??

Speirsy11
4th August 2004, 04:21 AM
How's your brother going mate. How's tour life treating him??

He's kinda struggling lately. The problem is, its never the same thing. One round it could be his putter that deserts him, the driver the next. He's taking the next couple of weeks to work at it, getting ready for the Cdn Tour Championships....Hopefully he can have a good week....

Speirsy11

markTHEblake
4th August 2004, 08:48 AM
You sky it, you BUY it......

How could someone put a sky mark on todays drivers.

jaster
4th August 2004, 08:50 AM
You'd be surprised Blakey :oops: Not that I have myself but I have seen some beautys.

Speirsy - Just PM nugdeegolf....he was after an R7TP but I am sure your is more his style 8)

drunken
4th August 2004, 10:48 AM

Don't look at my driver at the OZGolf champs then..... :oops:

Trung
4th August 2004, 10:57 AM

Don't look at my driver at the OZGolf champs then..... :oops:

Late one night, in the dark. My mate was looking for his shoes in the boot. He somehow accidentally slammed the boot of his car on the crown of the driver.. Ouch...

Found out the next morning at the first tee. If you think sky marks are bad. Should have seen this thing and the look on his face :oops:

Jarro
4th August 2004, 11:28 AM
What driver Trung :?:

man, i'd be pissed if it was a brand new R7 ... or one of those fancy new Wilson Killer Whales :P

nick
4th August 2004, 05:12 PM
Hey Spiersy,

Nice to hear your back in Australia.

Where you playing this weekend? I might be able to get a game in.

Nick

Speirsy11
4th August 2004, 05:22 PM
Not sure yet....Want to play your place?

Can you play Sunday?

Speirsy

jaster
4th August 2004, 05:28 PM
Speirsy - Are you still using the NAK? Is it that much better than the R7 TP???

nick
4th August 2004, 05:46 PM

Can you play Sunday?

Speirsy
Umm, I'd have to get out of work to do so.

I could check and see if their are visitors on Saturday this week and you could play in the comp if you want.

Nick

Speirsy11
4th August 2004, 05:49 PM
J

Yeah, still using the Nak.....I really like the way it feels with the heavy Pro95X in it....I just feel like I have a bit more control with it then the R7, since the R7's shaft is so light.....Plus, I need the cash that the R7 will get me more then I need the R7 8) .....

Speirsy11

Speirsy11
4th August 2004, 05:49 PM

Can you play Sunday?

Speirsy
Umm, I'd have to get out of work to do so.

I could check and see if their are visitors on Saturday this week and you could play in the comp if you want.

Nick

Sounds good, let me know

Speirsy

AndyP
4th August 2004, 05:56 PM
Welcome back, speirsy. Get up to any exciting non-golf activities while over there?

jarro, I noticed that there is a double-up of this thread. Could you use your moderating powers to get rid of the other one? 8)

Speirsy11
4th August 2004, 06:01 PM
[quote="AndyP"]Welcome back, speirsy. Get up to any exciting non-golf activities while over there?

Yeah, I was home for a wedding...LOTS of fun, got to see a bunch of relatives that I hadn't seen in years.....Too many beers were drank..... :oops:

Speirsy

drunken
4th August 2004, 06:04 PM
Yeah, I was home for a wedding...LOTS of fun, got to see a bunch of relatives that I hadn't seen in years.....Too many beers were drank..... :oops:

Speirsy

You ARE a uni student aren't you??? I would expect someone like would know that there can NEVER be too many beers drunk :smt030

Speirsy11
4th August 2004, 06:06 PM

Speirsy

You ARE a uni student aren't you??? I would expect someone like would know that there can NEVER be too many beers drunk :smt030

Too many for most mere mortals.......Just enough for me.....

Speirsy11

Trung
4th August 2004, 07:29 PM

man, i'd be pissed if it was a brand new R7 ... or one of those fancy new Wilson Killer Whales :P

It was a Callaway, around 2 years old :oops:

Jarro
5th August 2004, 05:06 AM

OK..

..that's alright then :wink:

Iain
5th August 2004, 05:14 AM

OK..

..that's alright then :wink:
Yeah, lucky it was only a Callaway!!! :roll: :wink:

nick
5th August 2004, 05:10 PM
Speirsy, wont be able to make a game this weekend.

Sorry, I got soccer, but in a few weeks it'll be over so we can play a Saturday somewhere.

Nick