PDA

View Full Version : Top end bushnell rangefinders/slope

8081travis
14th October 2016, 09:36 AM
After some advice re top end bushnell rangefinders.

Rockbottom have 20% off at the moment and discount on international shipping. Can pick up the x7 with slope for 400usd shipped.

Haven't used a bushnell with slope before, is it worthwhile? Obviously can't use slope in comp etc. Can't seem to see much difference between the X7 and Tour X? Anyone used both?

Danieljc
16th October 2016, 06:00 PM
I've got the Tour X, pretty sure the difference is that you hold the X7 sideways and may give a little more distance.

I find the Tour X to lock on really quick quite like the jolt. Had an issue on Saturday trying to lock onto the pin in low sun conditions it didn't want to lock onto the flag, every other hole was fine just not directly into the low sun.

Before I got the Tour X I was using golfshot GPS on the mobile, pretty much just use the Tour X now. I have played around with the slope faceplate a bit as the 16th at Stonecutters drops down a fair way. The distance with the slope plate I would guess is close to spot on for my club distance. Where as without it would possible grab an extra club. Worth the money.