PDA

View Full Version : Precision Golf

D22marshall
1st October 2016, 09:03 AM
Had a lesson with Ray at precision golf yesterday, I am not one for lessons had about 3 in my golfing life.
I must say I am very happy i did.
My golf has got to a level and seemed to be not progressing much over the last 12 months ( handicap 5 to 6 ).
A lot of what I thought about my swing was correct but in regards of how to fix it I was way off.
Cost was $99 for the hour which turned into 2 hours with the relaxed inviroment there.
Ray gave me a few simple things. To work on and practice and not once was it suggested I change equipment.
I did hit his cobra driver and 3 wood and wow I was impressed but just can't change from Jdm.
So all in all if I now feel like I am struggling I will be heading back for a tune up.
Seeing swing path and face angles straight away helps the feedback.
Thanks to all at precision

Gammon
1st October 2016, 09:29 AM
I had a lesson with Ray a few weeks ago, I hadn't had one in a year or so and he had a half price deal on, I really just wanted to check out the tech at Precision. Although my 1st game after I absolutely chopped it at Mattys course - I've had a couple of games since and ball striking noticeably improved. Ray really simplified everything, got me into a position to feel the correct movement rather than over technical positioning which is probably better left for more advanced players. Precision golf is on the wrong side of the bridge but next time I get a lesson I'll go back to Ray.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Captain Nemo
1st October 2016, 11:16 AM
Calling FuzzyJuzzy!

FuzzyJuzzy
2nd October 2016, 09:41 AM
Precision Golf looks pretty good, judging from their website and D22's comments. Wrong side of the bridge for me too, but that wouldn't stop me from sticking my head in there for a look. I'm going to sus out Andy Britton at The Golf Project in Balmain as I'll be working in that area from later this month. I've only had a fitting with Andy previously, but mates of mine have had lessons with him and tell me he's very good value. Will post some feedback on OzGolf in due course.

D22marshall
3rd October 2016, 01:00 PM
Shoot 39 points today with a wipe on the last in the wind at Mac links money very well spent

davepuppies
3rd October 2016, 04:58 PM
Think I might go and have a look, and a lesson there.

Just rejoined a club, need to get a swing sorted

Jazz18
3rd October 2016, 05:01 PM
Think I might go and have a look, and a lesson there.

Just rejoined a club, need to get a swing sorted

Where are you now dp? Guessing you've moved on from Monash or did you re join?

Yossarian
3rd October 2016, 05:06 PM
Lets keep on topic please.

Jazz18
3rd October 2016, 06:38 PM
Lets keep on topic please.

Haha, you got me there Yoss. Good one.

Yossarian
3rd October 2016, 06:39 PM
I'm so good at banter.

Jazz18
3rd October 2016, 06:42 PM
I'm so good at banter.

You so are.

D22marshall
3rd October 2016, 08:45 PM
I'm so good at banter. Are you so

Yossarian
3rd October 2016, 09:17 PM
So are you.

davepuppies
4th October 2016, 06:23 AM
Where are you now dp? Guessing you've moved on from Monash or did you re join?

Hi mate, I rejoined Monash. Had 18 months off after my daughter was born.

pt73
4th October 2016, 03:24 PM
Precision has a New Customer Special of $99 for a 1hr lesson.

Jazz18
4th October 2016, 04:12 PM

Nice one. Congrats too!

Captain Nemo
4th October 2016, 04:20 PM

Nice, look forward to the invite!
;)

wazandnic
5th October 2016, 11:41 AM
Course was looking good last Sunday. Greens back well after the core several weeks back! ;)

Icestorm959
5th October 2016, 04:57 PM
Ray is my golf coach as well. Wrong side of the bridge for me too, but he's awesome, has really helped my game. Haven't had to go back to him for awhile now but every time I do I get real tangible results.

He also used to be a touring pro in the States so definitely can walk the talk too.

Golfwhang
6th October 2016, 02:57 PM
I just spoke to Ray and if you book in with Ray he's gonna give 25% off for the first lesson mention my name(jon from cafe nextdoor) and ozgolf..

Matt 3 Jab
6th October 2016, 04:00 PM
I just spoke to Ray and if you book in with Ray he's gonna give 25% off for the first lesson mention my name(jon from cafe nextdoor) and ozgolf..

Sounds like a good deal. Might have a look into it

Captain Nemo
6th October 2016, 04:21 PM
I just spoke to Ray and if you book in with Ray he's gonna give 25% off for the first lesson mention my name(jon from cafe nextdoor) and ozgolf.. Sounds like a trip over for lunch and a lesson!!!!I'm in!

Matt 3 Jab
6th October 2016, 04:35 PM
Sounds like a trip over for lunch and a lesson!!!!I'm in!

Let me know a day and I'm in!

Captain Nemo
6th October 2016, 04:39 PM
Let me know a day and I'm in! Let me know when you have an arvo off, I'll fit in with you!!

Ron Burgundy
17th May 2018, 08:16 PM
Looks like they’re moving to a new place around the corner in August. Will be 1500m2. 10 bays with flight scope LMs, a 50ft putting green and all sorts of other stuff.

5min from work and opening in time for me to dust the clubs off before QLD champs. Perfect.