PDA

View Full Version : Kuro Kage Silver TiNi

Bigbad
16th September 2016, 03:54 PM
Has anybody used or is currently playing this shaft? I'm thinking of getting one to try out in the 70 X stiff. Currently playing an Aldila Rogue 70 X, just wondered if there was any comparison? It's hard to find demo X Stiff shafts out and about or at Pro shops. Was thinking of seeing if Golf Central at Brisane DFO has them, but don't really want to have to pay to go in the TM fitting studio. Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

dM.
16th September 2016, 04:19 PM
Hey mate,

Found that the launch was higher then the rogue, had a good feel (soft not boardy like a white board). Personally I prefer heavy shafts so the 70x is the way to go, found the 60x didn't feel stable enough.

Wenz
16th September 2016, 04:21 PM
Never got along with this shaft.
In my opinion, there are lots of better options out there.

3oneday
16th September 2016, 04:28 PM
Was that in a comp?

Any 70x is a serious player, have a look at the rest of his bag.

Bigbad
16th September 2016, 04:38 PM
Hey mate,

Found that the launch was higher then the rogue, had a good feel (soft not boardy like a white board). Personally I prefer heavy shafts so the 70x is the way to go, found the 60x didn't feel stable enough.

Wouldn't mind a little higher launch as I'm probably on the lower side, so that might be good. I do feel like the Rogue can get a little rigid at times.

Bigbad
16th September 2016, 04:39 PM
Was that in a comp?

Any 70x is a serious player, have a look at the rest of his bag.

Not sure if you were asking this to me or not? Haha.

Lucasto23
16th September 2016, 04:52 PM
Has anybody used or is currently playing this shaft? I'm thinking of getting one to try out in the 70 X stiff. Currently playing an Aldila Rogue 70 X, just wondered if there was any comparison? It's hard to find demo X Stiff shafts out and about or at Pro shops. Was thinking of seeing if Golf Central at Brisane DFO has them, but don't really want to have to pay to go in the TM fitting studio. Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

Hey mate, have the 60x in my M1 and it is a nice combo of boardy smooth if that makes sense. I have a rogue msi 110 in 60x which is butter smooth but goes a little to left for my liking. hope that helps

backintheswing
16th September 2016, 05:25 PM
I have the 60 stiff in a mini Bertha. I think it's a 68g shaft in the 60 profile. Don't think I will be changing it out any time soon.

3oneday
16th September 2016, 08:46 PM
Not sure if you were asking this to me or not? Haha.nope :)

Bigbad
19th September 2016, 08:16 AM
Hey mate, have the 60x in my M1 and it is a nice combo of boardy smooth if that makes sense. I have a rogue msi 110 in 60x which is butter smooth but goes a little to left for my liking. hope that helps

Thanks for the info! I do want to try one that might not be so rigid. I like the Rogue, but it is fairly firm, so maybe a smoother one might help me straighten up a bit!

mrbluu
3rd October 2016, 01:34 PM
Thanks for the info! I do want to try one that might not be so rigid. I like the Rogue, but it is fairly firm, so maybe a smoother one might help me straighten up a bit!
My mate has a 60x he isn't getting on with at the moment, if u are keen to throw me and offer and I'll ask him for you.

JADO75
3rd October 2016, 02:18 PM
The Kuro 70X will play stouter than the Rogue 110msi 70X.