PDA

View Full Version : Uncollected Prizes

Moe Norman
28th May 2006, 07:26 PM
After reading a thread a while back about various uncollected prizes around the place I proceeded to check whether I could collect some of mine and was pleasantly surprised after calling various courses I've played in the past 18 months or so.

I ended up with $140 worth of vouchers from Indro, a dozen balls from Brisbane, a shirt from Brookwater, $40 voucher from Oxley, sleave of balls from Macleod and many many more.

Anyone else done something similar?

PS: I won NTP at Nudgee last Sunday and was also in the BRD and also in the BRD at Pacific a few weeks back - anyone feel like grabbing whatever I'm owed and passing on at the next Ozgolf Day? Jarro, Dave??

Jarro
28th May 2006, 07:39 PM
i'll check Nudgee for you Moe.

but i warn you, if you won some beer, i can't guarantee it will ALL be delivered intact ;)

FYI, Nudgee usually supply vouchers to spend in the pro-shop.

Moe Norman
28th May 2006, 07:46 PM
actually I'll be out there for the plate so I'd imagine I can just grab whatever it is I won then.

is the NTP a decent prize out there?>

Jarro
28th May 2006, 07:48 PM
not usually.

AndyP
28th May 2006, 07:59 PM
You're such a scab, ThomMoe.....

I don't think I have any vouchers waiting for me at clubs. Just a few balls from run-downs, which I wouldn't bother with unless I played there again within a few weeks.
Actually that reminds me of Oxley from Boxing Day.

anyone feel like grabbing whatever I'm owed and passing on at the next Ozgolf Day? I was just at McLeod today, and would've collected them for you, if I had known. It's not really too far away from you anyway. Just drop in on your way to Dan Murphy's. ;)
I think a couple of other OZgolf lads might have got in the BRD in the Cup too.

Moe Norman
28th May 2006, 08:10 PM
nah the stuff listed I have already collected.

PS: you are in dreamland, there aint no Dan Murphies there. There is only ONE in Brisbane and it opened a few weeks ago in Woolloongabba.

markTHEblake
28th May 2006, 08:11 PM
but i warn you, if you won some beer, i can't guarantee it will ALL be delivered intact ;)

just refill it with a recycled amber fluid and put the caps back on, he will never know.

AndyP
28th May 2006, 08:13 PM
PS: you are in dreamland, there aint no Dan Murphies there. There is only ONE in Brisbane and it opened a few weeks ago in Woolloongabba. I told you on ISG that there's one at Sumner Park/Riverhills. It's at the Centernary Tavern on Sumner Rd. It used to be a Quinn's, but has been a Dan Murphy's for a fair while now.

Get your **** down there.

Mmmmmm, cheap booze.

AndyP
28th May 2006, 08:19 PM
It's listed as Middle Park:
http://www.danmurphys.com.au/07-qld/our-stores.php

Moe Norman
28th May 2006, 08:37 PM
ahh I remember you telling me it was at Jindalee where all the furniture shops are.

Courty
28th May 2006, 08:55 PM
What's a BRD?

PeteyD
28th May 2006, 09:02 PM
Ball Run Down

AndyP
29th May 2006, 07:24 AM
ahh I remember you telling me it was at Jindalee where all the furniture shops are. You remembered wrong. That is Mr. Corks, which used to be cheap, then they got the customers in and bumped their prices.

dc68
29th May 2006, 08:08 AM
Yeah Moe no probs will pick it up and give it to you next time I see you.

990B Luva
30th May 2006, 03:38 PM
i have a comp win from Logan (Jan 2005) that i still havent collected