PDA

View Full Version : August 2016 Winners Collis & Tomsy

Hatchman
4th September 2016, 09:45 PM
Congratulations to Collis on wining Augusts Monthly Mug with 43pts.

Congratulations or commiserations to Tomsy for being this months NAGA with 16pts.

Questionnaires coming your way via PM.

Hatchman
4th September 2016, 09:45 PM
Username: Collis

Home club: New Town Bay GC

How often do you play? 1-3 times

Current handicap: 17.2 GA (15 at home)

Lowest ever handicap: 13 before the new system

Dream handicap: 36

How long have you played golf? 10 years?

How did you catch the golfing bug? Sporting injuries restricted me so I had to take up an old person sport

Favourite golf course played? Barnbougle

If you could pick three others, dead or alive, to play a round with, who would they be? John Daly, Bill Murray & Tiger

If you could pick three OZgolfers to play a round with, who would they be? Nil haha

Favourite golf moment/memory? This year Pennant win, first one club has won in 16 years.

Worst/least favourite golf moment/memory? Most Saturdays

Favourite current Tour player: Jason Day

Favourite golfer past or present? Tiger

Lastly, talk us through your Monthly Mug winning round? Solid Day, front nine was great & Back nine was just holding on knowing I had good round going. No Birdies, 11 pars. Enough o win a monthly medal.

Hatchman
4th September 2016, 09:46 PM
Username: Tomsy

Home club: Bexley

How often do you play: Not enough, obviously

Current handicap: Again, not enough, 11

As much as you'd like to erase it from the memory banks, talk us through your NAGA round. Where did it go wrong/what happened?
Will keep this short and sweet, played at Cabramatta with Peppas and MrBlu, so enough said, they dragged me down to another level.

Hatchman
5th September 2016, 07:44 PM
The winners questonaires are up for all to read.

Thanks Collis and Tomsy

benno_r
5th September 2016, 07:57 PM

As much as you'd like to erase it from the memory banks, talk us through your NAGA round. Where did it go wrong/what happened?
Took the tractor out of the shed in preparation for NSW champs, Left it in autodrive forgetting a 28 would drop a flag...

FTFY buddy.

PerryGroves
5th September 2016, 07:59 PM
Collis, your Bill Murray as a partner needs a disclaimer.

* Bill Murray pre 1985, he has had a shocker the last 30 years

Daves
6th September 2016, 06:28 AM
Collis, your Bill Murray as a partner needs a disclaimer.

* Bill Murray pre 1985, he has had a shocker the last 30 years

Yeah but he has that going for him.

Peppas
6th September 2016, 07:37 AM

Will keep this short and sweet, played at Cabramatta with Peppas and MrBlu, so enough said, they dragged me down to another level.

Pretty sure you just choked it up cos you knew lunch was on the line!!!!

Dotty
6th September 2016, 07:49 AM
What do Tomsy, Noren and Peppas' 'Talk Us Through Your NAGA Round' answers have in common?

ps. And also present at my Liverpool 'Betty White' round and Monsta's Cape Schank round.

Hatchman
6th September 2016, 08:46 AM
What do Tomsy, Noren and Peppas' 'Talk Us Through Your NAGA Round' answers have in common?

ps. And also present at my Liverpool 'Betty White' round and Monsta's Cape Schank round.

They've got the bluu's?

mrbluu
6th September 2016, 08:52 AM

ps. And also present at my Liverpool 'Betty White' round and Monsta's Cape Schank round.]
I wasn't there for noren's round nor was I there for most of Peppas efforts. How ever you were there on the betty white day and monsta's cape schank and mine Lynwood Low, so I would say you have contributed to the NAGA fest as much as I have ;)!!!

Having said that, Monsta is able to get on the first page of the NAGA leader's board repeated without either one of our help!! :mrgreen:

Hatchman
7th September 2016, 09:00 AM

I'm hearing ya.
I was NAGA for the Friday round on the Murray course and in Bluus group.
I was NAGA for the Saturday at Black Bull and in Peppas group.

I didn't NAGA on the Sunday and neither were in my group so it's all adding up now.