PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: Bridgestone TourStage MR-23 US Spec 4-PW with NS Pro 1150GH X-stiff shafts (rh)

Stuart
3rd September 2016, 08:21 PM
Up for sale or trade is a set of the hard to find Bridgestone TourStage MR-23 US Spec 4-PW fitted with NS Pro 1150GH X-stiff and with basically brand new Pure DTX (blue) grips. Traditional lofts (47 degree pitching wedge), but please note that the ferules have been removed at some point.

These are awesome clubs, but even though they are a cavity back, you need to be a good ball-striker to get the best out of them. I have only used them for nine holes - I hit a 4-iron and 8-iron stone dead for birdies on back-to-back par 3s, but whenever I mishit them (i.e. almost every other iron shot!), the results were not pretty. It became obvious very quickly that I am simply not good enough to play these, but they would be absolute weapons in the right hands.

I picked them up in a direct swap for a set of Mizuno MP-53s - to give some context, these feel much better than the 53s on good strikes, but are less forgiving.

Looking for around $350 or trades for high end putter, driver or fairway woods.