PDA

View Full Version : Handy Cap - Check your handicap history on Android... and now iOS!

Pages : [1] 2 3

BGH
5th August 2016, 10:26 AM
I mentioned this app in another thread a while back but I thought I would just create a new one to keep track of it easier.

Due to the painful experience of trying to use the golflink site/app, a couple of years ago I developed an Android app for checking handicap histories. It's just a simple little app where you can chuck in the Golflink ID for you and your mates and check everyone's handicaps, round histories, comp winners etc. A few people started asking for a copy so I ended up putting it on Google Play Apps (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=bgh.com.handycap).

After a bit of pestering from iPhone users, I recently decided to pick up iOS development and port it over. So Handy Cap is now available for iOS on the App Store (https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/handy-cap/id1139602850?mt=8) as well. I would appreciate it if you guys could be early adopters and provide some feedback.

Handy Cap on the Apple App Store (https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/handy-cap/id1139602850?mt=8)

and as previously

Handy Cap on the Android Play Store (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=bgh.com.handycap)

(https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/handy-cap/id1139602850?mt=8)Or just search for Handy Cap

mrbluu
5th August 2016, 10:29 AM
Thanks again mate!!!

CeeAy
5th August 2016, 11:18 AM
Just tried iOS version - works a treat! Thanks

3Puttpete
5th August 2016, 11:58 AM
Just tried iOS version - works a treat! Thanks

Wifi or cellular?

backintheswing
5th August 2016, 12:06 PM
I downloaded the ios app and cant add a player. Any clues as there seems no add or next button?

CeeAy
5th August 2016, 12:11 PM
Wifi or cellular? On wifi at the minute.Just turned wifi off and get the message 'must be connected to the internet to refresh player data'

CeeAy
5th August 2016, 12:14 PM
I downloaded the ios app and cant add a player. Any clues as there seems no add or next button? + button top right hand corner to add players

backintheswing
5th August 2016, 12:17 PM
+ button top right hand corner to add players

Yes did that, added number and name, but can't remove keyboard to see an add button

mrbluu
5th August 2016, 12:18 PM
Yes did that, added number and name, but can't remove keyboard to see an add button
Are u on Android?

backintheswing
5th August 2016, 12:19 PM
Are u on Android?

**** that shit

mrbluu
5th August 2016, 12:20 PM
**** that shit
Ok.

Mine on Android works fine [emoji1]

CeeAy
5th August 2016, 12:20 PM
For me after I type in the number then name I hit the save button just below it and keyboard disappears

3Puttpete
5th August 2016, 12:27 PM
On wifi at the minute.Just turned wifi off and get the message 'must be connected to the internet to refresh player data'

Same

Slug
5th August 2016, 12:27 PM
Mine keeps saying must be connected to Internet on ios

backintheswing
5th August 2016, 12:28 PM
Ok I have another iPhone user here and he gets the save button. So maybe I need to update my phone.

On the other phone there is no data anyway for a couple of different numbers

mrbluu
5th August 2016, 12:35 PM
Mine keeps saying must be connected to Internet on ios Are u on Android :p

CeeAy
5th August 2016, 12:45 PM
Ok I have another iPhone user here and he gets the save button. So maybe I need to update my phone. On the other phone there is no data anyway for a couple of different numbers Possibly because they aren't on wifi?

BGH
5th August 2016, 12:52 PM
Wifi or cellular? Oh does it not work on cellular? I just added a feature at the last minute before releasing. I don't actually own an iOS device to test with.

Sydney Hacker
5th August 2016, 12:55 PM
Not working on 4g for me

BGH
5th August 2016, 12:58 PM
Not working on 4g for me Shit sorry guys. Will release a fix asap regarding the 4g issue.

Steve57
5th August 2016, 01:03 PM
Works on 4G Android for me!

CeeAy
5th August 2016, 01:05 PM
No dramas BGH - appreciate your efforts to bring it to iOS!

backintheswing
5th August 2016, 01:07 PM
Works on 4G Android for me!

What's android?

Steve57
5th August 2016, 01:12 PM
What's android?
What Bluu is using!

Sydney Hacker
5th August 2016, 01:57 PM
Shit sorry guys. Will release a fix asap regarding the 4g issue. No worries, can't complain at the price we paid for it!

mrbluu
5th August 2016, 02:34 PM
Shit sorry guys. Will release a fix asap regarding the iOS shit issue.

FTFY

No probs mate :)

The Chopper
5th August 2016, 03:10 PM
works fine on my Android, 4G, thx for supplying, looks great

oncewasagolfer
5th August 2016, 04:48 PM
Great work well done.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

3Puttpete
5th August 2016, 04:50 PM
Can you make it capitalise surnames?

BGH
5th August 2016, 05:10 PM
Will fix the 4G + save button issue tonight and release a new version of the iOS app.

The Android version should be fine, it has been out for over a year now and I haven't had any complaints.

Johnny Canuck
5th August 2016, 11:45 PM
Awesome work.

simmsy
6th August 2016, 12:31 AM
Love it.
Brad-link is back baby!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hippo10
6th August 2016, 10:12 AM
My iPhone loving friends are very happy. Good work BGH.

Johnny Canuck
6th August 2016, 11:13 AM
Love it.
Brad-link is back baby!!

I knew after I sent you a screenshot that you would be in here within minutes.

BGH
6th August 2016, 01:45 PM
New version with fixed 4g issue is in the hands of Apple at the moment lads. Not sure if they approve apps over the weekend though so it might take a few days before it updates.

simmsy
6th August 2016, 06:57 PM
Loving it BGH.
Great work mate.

FuzzyJuzzy
7th August 2016, 08:15 PM
Thanks heaps BGH. VERY handy app. Just DL'd the iOS version for first time n told four of my mates to do the same. So much easier than using the GolfLink site.

Jarro
8th August 2016, 07:16 AM
Just downloaded the app onto my Samsung tablet .... looks great, thanks very much 👍

spanner039
8th August 2016, 08:45 AM
Great work mate!!!!!!

BGH
10th August 2016, 03:03 PM
Apple finally approved an update for the iOS version. Can the folks who were having issues please check if

a) you can see the new version

b) it works

mrbluu
10th August 2016, 03:09 PM
Apple finally approved an update for the iOS version. Can the folks who were having issues please check if

b) it works
Apple is shit!!!

backintheswing
10th August 2016, 03:14 PM

b) it works

All resolved now, works fine. My problem was the screen size.

3Puttpete
10th August 2016, 03:53 PM
Oh does it not work on cellular? I just added a feature at the last minute before releasing. I don't actually own an iOS device to test with.

Sorted

BGH
10th August 2016, 04:09 PM
Sorted

Phew.

That was 30 seconds to fix the code and 5 days for Apple to approve it.

Slothman
10th August 2016, 06:48 PM

b) it works

Check and check...great job ;)

Courty
10th August 2016, 07:23 PM
Nice one, BGH!

Sydney Hacker
10th August 2016, 07:35 PM
Thanks BGH, much appreciated

CeeAy
10th August 2016, 08:17 PM
Phew.That was 30 seconds to fix the code and 5 days for Apple to approve it. Cheers BGH - working well. 5 days isn't too bad from all reports - I've read it's often a week or so.

markTHEblake
10th August 2016, 10:49 PM
Do you realise golf link own the handicap data, and they could sue you for data mining them?
Just be careful that's all. And considering the same company that runs golf link also runs a golf forum so be wary how many places you advertise this.

Works for me on iPhone and android. But took about 10-15 mins before the first update on IOS, was immediate on android

Captain Nemo
11th August 2016, 04:51 PM
Looks like a great site but I don't really know what the purpose is?
Isn't golf link just this??

Daves
11th August 2016, 05:18 PM
Looks like a great site but I don't really know what the purpose is?
Isn't golf link just this??

It is an App, not a website. It is much more user friendly than GL. Once the GL numbers are loaded, they are always there and easy to update. You can also drill down into each number's history.

LeftyHoges
11th August 2016, 05:42 PM
Apple is shit!!!

I can assure you, I've been using Android for the past 5 days, and it is not Apple that is the shit one.

mrbluu
11th August 2016, 05:55 PM
I can assure you, I've been using Android for the past 5 days, and it is not Apple that is the shit one.
Did your iPhone s*** itself

LeftyHoges
11th August 2016, 06:06 PM
Did your iPhone s*** itself

It did. And I get a brand new one in return

mrbluu
11th August 2016, 06:27 PM
It did. And I get a brand new one in return
Must happen a lot then [emoji13]

Johnny Canuck
11th August 2016, 11:50 PM
It is an App, not a website. It is much more user friendly than GL. Once the GL numbers are loaded, they are always there and easy to update. You can also drill down into each number's history.

Sounds to me like someone commented without reading the article.

I agree, it is so much easier to navigate than Golflink.

LeftyHoges
12th August 2016, 12:03 AM
Must happen a lot then [emoji13]
Can't do. If Apple gave away a free phone and it happened a lot they'd go broke. I'd say exceptional customer service.

CeeAy
12th August 2016, 07:32 AM
Looks like a great site but I don't really know what the purpose is?Isn't golf link just this?? You can store and check multiple person's handicaps at once Skipper, which I don't believe you can in golflink. I am new to this so I could be wrong though!EDIT - proof I am really new at this, replied to your post before realising everyone else had on a new page. 😊

dowdsy
14th August 2016, 10:50 AM
Thanks BGH, good APP. The graph is a bit scary, shows me how inconsistent my games are hahaha.

shazza_rs
14th August 2016, 03:32 PM
Showed the ladies at golf yesterday. All thoroughly impressed. Even said they would pay money for it.

LeftyHoges
15th August 2016, 04:24 PM
Showed the ladies at golf yesterday. All thoroughly impressed. Even said they would pay money for it.

Because it wouldn't be like ladies to need to know other people's business...

Shadesy
15th August 2016, 10:05 PM
Great work BGH. Having worked with both app stores, some are easier than others.

The dates on all my rounds are a day earlier than what golflink says. Is this a data draw thing from perhaps an overseas server.

Not a huge issue, but weird none the less.

I'm using iOS

3Puttpete
15th August 2016, 10:15 PM
Just noticed the date thing. Same

Steve57
16th August 2016, 06:07 AM
Same for me on iOS but correct on Android!

WBennett
16th August 2016, 06:47 AM
Stoopid Apple

Its a ripper BGH - but I can't show my boss or he'll know if I ever have a sickie.

adlo
16th August 2016, 07:07 AM

BGH
16th August 2016, 08:43 AM
Great work BGH. Having worked with both app stores, some are easier than others.

The dates on all my rounds are a day earlier than what golflink says. Is this a data draw thing from perhaps an overseas server.

I'm using iOS

Yeah someone pointed that out to me yesterday, it's a bit weird. Will fix it for the next version.

markTHEblake
16th August 2016, 05:26 PM
On IOS wont refresh for last saturdays round yet.
On Android it refreshed on Saturday night.

just refershed IOS a few times, finally updated.

highballin
17th August 2016, 06:08 PM
Thanks BGH loving this app using IOS

Just a question if you keep your stats on golflink mates. Would it be possible for the app to get an eclectic score for your home course ?

Dcanto
17th August 2016, 09:32 PM
Great app, finally got around to downloading it.

BGH
18th August 2016, 08:51 AM
Thanks BGH loving this app using IOS

Just a question if you keep your stats on golflink mates. Would it be possible for the app to get an eclectic score for your home course ?

Don't think so sorry mate.

highballin
18th August 2016, 06:41 PM
Don't think so sorry mate.

All good just wondering what the possibilities might be

BGH
24th August 2016, 11:57 AM

I'm using iOS

New iOS version released today, this bug is fixed. New version also includes sorting + editing existing players.

Android version with sorting + editing of players coming shortly.

CeeAy
24th August 2016, 12:08 PM
New iOS version released today, this bug is fixed. New version also includes sorting + editing existing players.

Just got this - was only thinking the other day it would be great if possible to edit players names etc as I had a mate who's golflink number changed.

Thanks!

mrbluu
24th August 2016, 12:09 PM

Love ya work mate!!!

wazandnic
24th August 2016, 01:48 PM
Awesome work. THe editing was something I thought it needed. Love it.

Steve57
24th August 2016, 08:13 PM

Android version with sorting + editing of players coming shortly.Brad I have updated my iOS version but the date problem is still there.
The rounds I had on 6/8 and 20/8 still show as 5/8 and 19/8.
Does it only work on future rounds?
Cheers
Steve

BGH
25th August 2016, 09:18 AM
Brad I have updated my iOS version but the date problem is still there.
The rounds I had on 6/8 and 20/8 still show as 5/8 and 19/8.
Does it only work on future rounds?
Cheers
Steve

Hmmm. Can you shoot me your GL number so that I can take a look please. It should apply retro-actively once you do a refresh.

Steve57
25th August 2016, 09:23 AM
Hmmm. Can you shoot me your GL number so that I can take a look please. It should apply retro-actively once you do a refresh.
Done

wazandnic
25th August 2016, 10:01 AM

Actually just looking mine is still a day earlier also.

BGH
25th August 2016, 10:38 AM
Actually just looking mine is still a day earlier also.

Bugger. Back to the drawing board. It's just a matter of picking up the user locacity/timezone correctly.

CeeAy
25th August 2016, 06:20 PM
Is everyone refreshing first before they check? Working fine here on iOS. Had a mate play today and his score has gone in with today's date.

shazza_rs
25th August 2016, 06:33 PM
Yeah mines right on IOS

aussieashley
25th August 2016, 06:40 PM
Mines working as well on iOS.

Steve57
25th August 2016, 06:45 PM
Mine is right now thanks Brad and yes I did refresh before checking yesterday!

wazandnic
25th August 2016, 10:08 PM
Ha, yeah mines sorted now too!

Thanks.

AndyP
26th August 2016, 08:49 AM
I see that you have been outed by Aussie Golfer on Facebook. It's time to cash in now, before Golf Australia take you down.

BGH
26th August 2016, 10:44 AM
Mine is right now thanks Brad and yes I did refresh before checking yesterday!

That's a relief. I suspect that the iOS version may actually cancelling the refreshing spinny-wheel-thingo before it is actually finished retrieving the scores because it refreshes a bit quicker than I expect it should. That may have been the issue originally, perhaps you checked the scores while it was still updating in the background.

WBennett
26th August 2016, 03:38 PM
BGH, just a big thumbs up here. I've put a few of my mates on to it and they reckon its a brilliant app.

markTHEblake
27th August 2016, 07:17 PM
I see that you have been outed by Aussie Golfer on Facebook. It's time to cash in now, before Golf Australia take you down.
I thought Ozgolf has a far bigger online presence!

Newt
28th August 2016, 08:47 AM
BGH, Awesome work! Can I make a feature request? :)

Would be great to be able to re-order the user list.

Steve57
28th August 2016, 09:01 AM
BGH, Awesome work! Can I make a feature request? :)

Would be great to be able to re-order the user list.
You can.
Hit the edit button and just drag to where you want.

BGH
28th August 2016, 11:35 PM
You can.Hit the edit button and just drag to where you want. This only worked in the iOS version that I released last week. I was a bit slack updating the Android version. All done now though.
BGH, Awesome work! Can I make a feature request? :)Would be great to be able to re-order the user list. Just added that feature and uploaded a new version mate. Try updating the app and give it a shot.

CeeAy
29th August 2016, 06:56 AM
BGH - Really appreciate all your hard work on this, especially the fact you are doing it for free. If you were ever going to take feature requests, would you consider adding support for the daily handicap calculator?

mrbluu
29th August 2016, 11:16 AM
New edit feature is awesome!!!

Newt
29th August 2016, 07:42 PM
This only worked in the iOS version that I released last week. I was a bit slack updating the Android version. All done now though. Just added that feature and uploaded a new version mate. Try updating the app and give it a shot.

That was impressively quick mate :) thanks!

BGH
31st August 2016, 01:40 PM
would you consider adding support for the daily handicap calculator?

Will think about it mate. My aim really was to make the app as simple as possible. With the new sorting/editing feature it is already becoming a bit more cluttered than I would like. Will try to think of a way I can integrate a daily handicap calculator.

CeeAy
31st August 2016, 02:22 PM
Yeah no dramas BGH, it's already more than brilliant how it is!

CeeAy
9th September 2016, 09:29 AM
Hi BGH - just letting you know that after the iOS 10 update from Apple, the refresh no longer works. ie - can't pull down to refresh the handicap data.

BGH
9th September 2016, 11:09 AM
Hi BGH - just letting you know that after the iOS 10 update from Apple, the refresh no longer works. ie - can't pull down to refresh the handicap data.

Ok thanks for letting me know. Will take a look into it over the weekend.

BGH
21st September 2016, 04:47 PM
Can someone who is still running iOS9 and doesn't mind helping me out with testing a new version of Handy Cap please PM me.

Steve57
21st September 2016, 04:57 PM
Can someone who is still running iOS9 and doesn't mind helping me out with testing a new version of Handy Cap please PM me.
Done

Tomsy
23rd September 2016, 06:51 AM
I uploaded new update this morning and could refresh, but I had issues adding a player so rebooted phone and now can't not refresh, anyone else having this issue?

Tomsy
23rd September 2016, 07:27 AM
I uploaded new update this morning and could refresh, but I had issues adding a player so rebooted phone and now can't not refresh, anyone else having this issue? Partly wrong. I can refresh just can't add players since update.e

CeeAy
23rd September 2016, 08:01 AM
Sorry Tomsy, not exactly sure what your 2 posts mean?

By 'uploading' the new update this morning I assume you mean you installed iOS 10? Or has there been an update to HandyCap in the iTunes Store?

Not exactly sure what you mean in your 2nd post either? Can you refresh and add new players now, refresh only or add players only (no refresh?)

If you've installed iOS 10 and it's stopped working then a little birdie told me that BGH has an update lodged with Apple for approval

*just saw your edit, you can only refresh but not add. Hopefully his update does the job for you when it's released

BGH
23rd September 2016, 08:32 AM
Partly wrong. I can refresh just can't add players since update.e

A new version got released yesterday morning that was supposed to fix the iOS10 pull-to-refresh bug.

What is preventing you from adding new players? Save button doesn't work? Can't see the textboxes? A screenshot would be handy.

Courty
23rd September 2016, 08:33 AM
A new version got released yesterday morning that was supposed to fix the iOS10 pull-to-refresh bug.

What is preventing you from adding new players? Save button doesn't work? Can't see the textboxes? A screenshot would be handy.

Refresh works fine for me in the latest update (IOS10).

CeeAy
23rd September 2016, 08:40 AM
Refresh works fine for me in the latest update (IOS10).

All working well for me too - iOS 10.

It might be a good idea to specify which iOS we are using when posting, not sure if the device is relevant too BGH?

BGH
23rd September 2016, 09:10 AM
All working well for me too - iOS 10.

It might be a good idea to specify which iOS we are using when posting, not sure if the device is relevant too BGH?

Yep if you are having issues, specifying the device and OS definitely helps.

Tomsy
23rd September 2016, 01:23 PM
Yep if you are having issues, specifying the device and OS definitely helps. Hi, I can now refresh in ios10 but can not add players. No text box. Only save in middle of screen. Thanks

CeeAy
23rd September 2016, 01:46 PM
Which device? iPhone 6 all good

Tomsy
23rd September 2016, 02:10 PM
Which device? iPhone 6 all good iPhone 6. I will try uninstalling. I have friends with me with the same issue. All with iPhone 6 ios10.

mrbluu
23rd September 2016, 02:12 PM
Hi, I can now refresh in ios10 but can not add players. No text box. Only save in middle of screen. Thanks
Maybe u farmers have to wait for the Rural edition....I think Spanner and Peppas is having troubles as well...... bwahahaha

Tomsy
23rd September 2016, 02:15 PM
Maybe u farmers have to wait for the Rural edition....I think Spanner and Peppas is having troubles as well...... bwahahaha So funny. Peppa said his android was working ok this morning.

mrbluu
23rd September 2016, 02:17 PM
So funny. Peppa said his android was working ok this morning.
TheAndroid Rural edition was released 😃

BGH
23rd September 2016, 03:08 PM
Tomsy, a bloke on Twitter was having the same issue. See here

https://twitter.com/MikeBoo51

apparently the problem was the his display was zoomed or something. He ended up tweeting this

@bradleyghohn (https://twitter.com/bradleyghohn) fixed! Seems my phone had display set to zoomed. Thanks, have a beer!

I don't actually own an iOS device so not entirely sure how to "unzoom" the display.

Tomsy
23rd September 2016, 03:35 PM
Tomsy, a bloke on Twitter was having the same issue. See herehttps://twitter.com/MikeBoo51apparently the problem was the his display was zoomed or something. He ended up tweeting this@bradleyghohn (https://twitter.com/bradleyghohn) fixed! Seems my phone had display set to zoomed. Thanks, have a beer!I don't actually own an iOS device so not entirely sure how to "unzoom" the display.Worked a treat. That's why everyone hates apple.

BGH
23rd September 2016, 03:41 PM
Good to know. Do you mind telling me how to unzoom so that I can tell anyone else who gets the issue.

CeeAy
23rd September 2016, 06:10 PM
Settings - Display & Brightness - Display Zoom, View - Standard (when it's set to Zoomed, the error is reproduced)

Captain Nemo
7th October 2016, 06:50 AM
Mine hasn't updated since the end of July...

Captain Nemo
7th October 2016, 06:57 AM
Deleted app, reinstalled now nothing?
I'm on ios

mrbluu
7th October 2016, 07:22 AM
I'm on ios
iOS suck!!!😆

Captain Nemo
7th October 2016, 08:08 AM
Prob.
No big deal, not sure what this deos more than actual golf link or my clubs website....

BGH
7th October 2016, 09:18 AM
I'm on ios

So what's happening exactly. You aren't able to install? You aren't able to add yourself? It wont refresh?

Captain Nemo
7th October 2016, 09:21 AM
So what's happening exactly. You aren't able to install? You aren't able to add yourself? It wont refresh? Won't refresh mateName and gl no in, that's it!

Captain Nemo
7th October 2016, 09:21 AM
Running iOS 10

BGH
7th October 2016, 09:54 AM
Can you PM me the GL# please

Hard_Pan
7th October 2016, 11:09 AM
Mine's perpetually stuck with 5 August as my last round. I'm on ios10. The 'pull down to refresh' does not seem to work

BGH
7th October 2016, 11:19 AM
Mine's perpetually stuck with 5 August as my last round. I'm on ios10. The 'pull down to refresh' does not seem to work

Have you updated to the most recent version? That was a bug when iOS 10 was released but I released a new version that should have fixed it.

Courty
7th October 2016, 11:45 AM
Working fine for me.
(iOS 10.0.2 on iPhone 7)

CeeAy
7th October 2016, 11:52 AM
Same for me Courty. (iPhone 6 & 7, iOS 10.0.2).

There's a few things to check/try for those who are having trouble.

- check you're using the current version (1.31 is the up to date one)
- when you're using the 'pull down to refresh' make sure you pull right down until the circle starts spinning before you let it go otherwise it doesn't refresh.

Happy to expand more on those tips above if needed.

Hard_Pan
7th October 2016, 12:34 PM
Cheer BGH, I'll update the app.

markTHEblake
7th October 2016, 02:06 PM
That's right. You got to pull down harder. Most of you would be good at that

Hard_Pan
7th October 2016, 03:09 PM
Updated the app and now it works! Brilliant!! :)

Captain Nemo
7th October 2016, 03:51 PM
Yep deleted mine, and reinstalled at home when I had proper wifi, all good now!

tim_golfer2
7th October 2016, 07:50 PM
Only just saw and downloaded this. It's great.
Nice simple interface supplying all the required data clearly

Thanks very much

wazamac
29th March 2017, 06:37 PM
I have just noticed that Golflink are shutting their website down on April 3. Does this affect your app?

Courty
30th March 2017, 05:37 PM
I have just noticed that Golflink are shutting their website down on April 3. Does this affect your app?

I dare say he'll need to redirect the query to the new location and format.

http://www.golf.org.au/newsdisplay/handicap-lookup-moving-to-ga-website/96392

Steve57
3rd April 2017, 08:42 AM
Brad,

Do you have an update for your app now that the Golflink site has closed and moved to Golf Australia as above?

BGH
3rd April 2017, 08:49 AM
Sorry guys, been on holidays for the past week so just found out about this. As for the app, I'll just have to see what actually ends up getting implemented and react accordingly.

As of this morning the golflink site still seems to be working for me.

Anyone having issues with the app yet?

Steve57
3rd April 2017, 08:51 AM
I just checked the app and like you it is still working.

Daves
3rd April 2017, 08:52 AM
Still working here. I guess the 1st test will be when a handicap is updated post the change over date.

BGH
3rd April 2017, 11:24 AM
Looks like the new site has gone live now. Not as big as an abomination as the old golflink site was. The good news is Handy Cap should still work for now.

BGH
5th April 2017, 01:50 PM
Can anyone who has had a mate play in the past 2 days confirm that Handy Cap is grabbing the scores ok for me please?

backintheswing
5th April 2017, 02:06 PM
Just get daves to check

Rodent
5th April 2017, 04:29 PM
Can anyone who has had a mate play in the past 2 days confirm that Handy Cap is grabbing the scores ok for me please?Scores are coming through and handicap is updating. A bloke I know played yesterday and his score came through on Handy Cap.

Daves
5th April 2017, 06:39 PM
Just get daves to check

Yep, it is working.

Captain Nemo
5th April 2017, 08:05 PM
Played today, it went thru...

Captain Nemo
5th April 2017, 08:17 PM
Although I wish I hadn't... :(

Scifisicko
7th April 2017, 08:11 AM
Brilliant. You should charge for this. Id happily pay to avoid having to log in and bypass the invitation to play in that car thing.

BGH
2nd May 2017, 10:30 AM
I've been working on a new version of Handy Cap with a couple of new features + bug fixes. If anyone wants to help me out with some testing shoot me a PM with your email address. Just after Android testers for now sorry. I'll update the iOS app if the Android changes are well received.

mrbluu
2nd May 2017, 10:32 AM
U still got my email?

BGH
2nd May 2017, 10:35 AM
Yeah mate, I'll send you the new version if you like.

mrbluu
2nd May 2017, 10:36 AM
Thanks

Maxbxl
2nd May 2017, 02:22 PM
Love this app and have gotten a bunch of mates to start using it. What type of new features will you be adding? As I mentionned in a PM I sent you a couple of weeks back:if you find a way to get a full 4 year history of scores there that would be ace!

Thanks again for taking the time to add to this app. It really is good

BGH
2nd May 2017, 03:57 PM
Love this app and have gotten a bunch of mates to start using it. What type of new features will you be adding? As I mentionned in a PM I sent you a couple of weeks back:if you find a way to get a full 4 year history of scores there that would be ace!

Thanks again for taking the time to add to this app. It really is good

Unfortunately getting more history isn't possible due to the limitations on how I suck in the data.

As for new features, all I did was add the ability to auto-refresh the data in the background automatically in conjunction with getting notifications when someone hits a good/bad score.

Some screenshots

http://imgur.com/a/sDHJ5

45155 45156

backintheswing
2nd May 2017, 04:03 PM
I am on the iOS version and get a lot of errors. Error refreshing player data and then unable to tap on the number and look at it

BGH
2nd May 2017, 04:05 PM
I am on the iOS version and get a lot of errors. Error refreshing player data and then unable to tap on the number and look at it

Can you send me the golflink# causing the issue please.

backintheswing
2nd May 2017, 04:08 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170502/78d397b4c6b983e9d38c79117047dfa8.png

So I open the app, pull down to refresh and get that message all the time. Then I can't tap on anyone's handicap

BGH
2nd May 2017, 05:02 PM
Well that isn't particularly helpful. Who made this thing?!!?

There will be one particular number causing it. If you can be bothered can you try removing them one by one and letting me know which one is causing it.

backintheswing
2nd May 2017, 05:03 PM
Well that isn't particularly helpful. Who made this thing?!!?

There will be one particular number causing it. If you can be bothered can you try removing them one by one and letting me know which one is causing it.

Ok I'll do it at work tomorrow [emoji3]

davidw88
2nd May 2017, 07:30 PM
Think I got that error when one of the golflink numbers had lapsed (no longer a member).

Steve57
2nd May 2017, 07:44 PM
I've been working on a new version of Handy Cap with a couple of new features + bug fixes. If anyone wants to help me out with some testing shoot me a PM with your email address. Just after Android testers for now sorry. I'll update the iOS app if the Android changes are well received.Have you still got my email Brad? I'm happy to test the update on Android. Cheers Steve

BGH
3rd May 2017, 11:42 AM
Have you still got my email Brad? I'm happy to test the update on Android. Cheers Steve

Yeah I still have it. Found a few more bugs last night, so I'll send out the new version for testing one I sort them out.

Steve57
3rd May 2017, 12:09 PM
Yeah I still have it. Found a few more bugs last night, so I'll send out the new version for testing one I sort them out.
Ok cheers

backintheswing
3rd May 2017, 01:37 PM
Deleted a couple of handicaps I thought may have expired and all good

BGH
3rd May 2017, 02:05 PM
Can you to tell me what they were please so that I can build some smarts into the app. Don't want the whole thing to bust just because you have one dodgy golflink number in there.

backintheswing
3rd May 2017, 06:33 PM
Can you to tell me what they were please so that I can build some smarts into the app. Don't want the whole thing to bust just because you have one dodgy golflink number in there.

I actually deleted the 2 numbers and didn't write down what they were. And I have just checked the database on migolf and they are not listed anymore. I think I do have their numbers somewhere on a spreadsheet, will get them next week when I'm home from working away.

Steve57
3rd May 2017, 08:42 PM
I actually deleted the 2 numbers and didn't write down what they were. And I have just checked the database on migolf and they are not listed anymore. I think I do have their numbers somewhere on a spreadsheet, will get them next week when I'm home from working away.
They may be in the screenshot above that you posted the other day Ash?

backintheswing
3rd May 2017, 08:56 PM
They may be in the screenshot above that you posted the other day Ash?

No they were right down the bottom of my list. I'm home in a week. I should be able to dig out one of the numbers.

davidw88
3rd May 2017, 09:11 PM

Just wondering how there golflink numbers would help, could you use any golflink number that has expired to test it?

If you go onto golf.org.au you get the same error no matter if the number existed at sometime or a number that never existed.

BGH
17th May 2017, 04:05 PM
I released a new version of Handy Cap for Android last night guys. A few bug fixes in there, but the main new feature is the ability to automatically get notifications when someone on your list hits a good score. Doesn't sound like much but it's really handy to just get a notification in the background when one of your mates hits a good score instead of remembering to fire up the app and individually check everyone's scores all the time.

Will get cracking on the iOS version now.

mrbluu
17th May 2017, 04:15 PM
I released a new version of Handy Cap for Android last night guys. A few bug fixes in there, but the main new feature is the ability to automatically get notifications when someone on your list hits a good score. Doesn't sound like much but it's really handy to just get a notification in the background when one of your mates hits a good score instead of remembering to fire up the app and individually check everyone's scores all the time.

Will get cracking on the iOS version now.
No need for this feature mate, I already know when Peppas wins a free lunch off Tomsy!!!!

Daves
25th May 2017, 06:52 AM
I have error messages when I try to update, and player info is at least a couple of weeks out of date when I drill down. Under each player listing the error message is " Update Error - Check that this is a valid golfer ID".

Do I have to uninstall and then reinstall the new version.? My Apps are all up to date according to the Google store.

WBennett
25th May 2017, 07:47 AM
BGH

Used it last weekend on a boys trip - its a bloody ripper. I like the last time updated feature.

Daves
25th May 2017, 08:01 AM
I have error messages when I try to update, and player info is at least a couple of weeks out of date when I drill down. Under each player listing the error message is " Update Error - Check that this is a valid golfer ID".

Do I have to uninstall and then reinstall the new version.? My Apps are all up to date according to the Google store.

Cancel that, after trying to update a few times and getting the same errors messages, I opened it via the Google Store (Installed Apps) and it is working fine now!?

BGH
25th May 2017, 11:37 AM
BGH

Used it last weekend on a boys trip - its a bloody ripper. I like the last time updated feature.

Cheers mate

Cancel that, after trying to update a few times and getting the same errors messages, I opened it via the Google Store (Installed Apps) and it is working fine now!?

Not sure what is happening there mate. Does it work ok now without having to open it via the Play Store?

I'm having a few issues implementing the background auto-refresh/notifications on iOS. It appears that iOS doesn't really support fetching data in the background at a specific time or updating data at all if the app hasn't been manually opened.

Daves
25th May 2017, 11:46 AM
Not sure what is happening there mate. Does it work ok now without having to open it via the Play Store?

I'm having a few issues implementing the background auto-refresh/notifications on iOS. It appears that iOS doesn't really support fetching data in the background at a specific time or updating data at all if the app hasn't been manually opened.

It seems to be updating fine now after loading as normal off the Screen Icon.

grandmasterb
26th May 2017, 11:31 AM
I've been using the iOS version and think it's great. So far no problems with it updating etc

Sydney Hacker
8th October 2017, 01:29 PM
Anyone else’s Handy Cap stopped working? The round history appears to have dropped off on mine.

LeftyHoges
8th October 2017, 01:36 PM
Anyone else’s Handy Cap stopped working? The round history appears to have dropped off on mine.Mine seems to have shit the bed.

Courty
8th October 2017, 01:48 PM
Mine too

Captain Nemo
8th October 2017, 01:52 PM
Gooone!

BUSHY
8th October 2017, 03:48 PM
Mine seems to have shit the bed.

Mine too

Gooone!

Worked yesterday. Not anymore though.

Steve57
8th October 2017, 04:12 PM
Worked yesterday. Not anymore though.
Same

CeeAy
8th October 2017, 04:50 PM
Same here. Refreshed it this arvo and data vanished. Maybe be something to do with where GA store the data?

Lagerlover
8th October 2017, 09:31 PM
Bugger,Seems all my details have been lost forever too

mrbluu
8th October 2017, 10:43 PM
Anyone else’s Handy Cap stopped working? The round history appears to have dropped off on mine.Mine crashed as well!! :(

WBennett
9th October 2017, 07:08 AM
I'm sure BGH's minions are working furiously to resolve this issue.

Or he'll get around to it when he has a spare few hours.

CeeAy
9th October 2017, 08:26 AM
I'm sure BGH's minions are working furiously to resolve this issue.

Or he'll get around to it when he has a spare few hours.

Yep - message on Twitter confirms BGH is aware of the issue.

BGH
9th October 2017, 09:40 AM
Looks like the golflink service I was using to fetch the scores has been shut down sorry fellas. Will try to sort out a work around ASAP. Bare with me.

PerryGroves
9th October 2017, 09:50 AM
Get with it BGH.............given what I'm paying for the service I expect better :razz:

3Puttpete
9th October 2017, 09:58 AM
Get with it BGH.............given what I'm paying for the service I expect better :razz:[emoji16]

WBennett
9th October 2017, 10:05 AM
Looks like the golflink service I was using to fetch the scores has been shut down sorry fellas. Will try to sort out a work around ASAP. Bare with me.

Good luck getting it working again. Its what an official app should be, not one filled with ads and shit.

BGH
9th October 2017, 11:59 AM
Just as I started looking into an alternative, it looks like the service came back online. Huzzah.

Johnny Canuck
9th October 2017, 12:09 PM
Excellent

BUSHY
9th October 2017, 02:38 PM
Just as I started looking into an alternative, it looks like the service came back online. Huzzah.

Down for maintenance maybe??

Cheers BGH.

Matt
9th October 2017, 10:10 PM
Nice work fella, handy app to have.

Sydney Hacker
10th October 2017, 04:54 AM
Thanks BGH

BUSHY
10th October 2017, 07:38 AM
Thanks BGH

Ditto. I use the app all the time and it is such a time saver having so many of my friends and golfing partners in there.

Massive thanks from me BGH. [emoji1360]

mrbluu
10th October 2017, 02:57 PM
Ditto. I use the app all the time and it is such a time saver having so many of my friends and golfing partners in there.

Massive thanks from me BGH. [emoji1360]How hard is it to just look at golflink for yours and Bob's details....??[emoji4]

Lagerlover
10th October 2017, 03:49 PM
Bunch of shit stirring stalking arseholes!!!

BUSHY
10th October 2017, 04:01 PM
How hard is it to just look at golflink for yours and Bob's details....??[emoji4]

Piece of piss in handycap

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171010/06712b0cfb393ed39015d6f253892b38.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171010/83fc5909ba3e4e6b04ac0d109cc5fd39.jpg

AndyP
10th October 2017, 04:07 PM
Bloody stalker!

BUSHY
10th October 2017, 04:07 PM
It’s left over from Qld Champs. I was in the process of setting up GameBook for the weekend.

PerryGroves
10th October 2017, 04:15 PM
That Leish bloke should turn pro

LeftyHoges
10th October 2017, 04:18 PM
That Leish bloke should turn proPfffft, not bloody likely. I beat him once.

Dcanto
10th October 2017, 04:21 PM
Pfffft, not bloody likely. I beat him once. And he hasn't asked for a rematch? :)

LeftyHoges
10th October 2017, 04:24 PM
And he hasn't asked for a rematch? :)He knows when someone's got him beat...

3Puttpete
10th October 2017, 06:38 PM
He knows when he’s someone's bitch...

Wow

Johnny Canuck
10th October 2017, 07:22 PM
He knows when someone's got him beat...

Hi Lefty [emoji112]

LeftyHoges
10th October 2017, 07:40 PM
Hi Lefty [emoji112]Hello Johnny. You enjoy your plastic kids belt, I'll enjoy my cash from all the WA Gross prizes.

Maxbxl
11th October 2017, 01:30 PM
Love this app so much.

Anyone know of other Australian pros that keep a GA? Adam? Jason?

BUSHY
11th October 2017, 01:33 PM
Love this app so much.

Jason Days used to be around somewhere.

Shreko
11th October 2017, 02:03 PM

Jason was + 6 last time I remember him at Hills

BGH
11th October 2017, 04:27 PM

Here is a fun fact for you. When you go to add a new user in Handy Cap, there is a default hint value of Jason Day in the "Player Name" field. The default hint value in the "Golfer ID" field is Jason Day's actual golflink number.

Steve57
11th October 2017, 05:01 PM
Here is a fun fact for you. When you go to add a new user in Handy Cap, there is a default hint value of Jason Day in the "Player Name" field. The default hint value in the "Golfer ID" field is Jason Day's actual golflink number.
Last round recorded 12/5/06!

Irtle
3rd February 2018, 07:21 PM
Really great app - well done Best quick display availableCan you explain why sndroid alerts are not available on IOS ThanksQUOTE=BGH;1309441]I mentioned this app in another thread a while back but I thought I would just create a new one to keep track of it easier.Due to the painful experience of trying to use the golflink site/app, a couple of years ago I developed an Android app for checking handicap histories. It's just a simple little app where you can chuck in the Golflink ID for you and your mates and check everyone's handicaps, round histories, comp winners etc. A few people started asking for a copy so I ended up putting it on Google Play Apps (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=bgh.com.handycap).After a bit of pestering from iPhone users, I recently decided to pick up iOS development and port it over. So Handy Cap is now available for iOS on the App Store (https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/handy-cap/id1139602850?mt=8) as well. I would appreciate it if you guys could be early adopters and provide some feedback.Handy Cap on the Apple App Store (https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/handy-cap/id1139602850?mt=8)and as previouslyHandy Cap on the Android Play Store (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=bgh.com.handycap)Or just search for Handy Cap[/QUOTE]

BGH
6th February 2018, 11:50 AM
Really great app - well done Best quick display availableCan you explain why sndroid alerts are not available on IOS Thanks

Short answer = I'm a bit time poor at the moment.

Long answer = To be honest, I had forgotten all about this :) I've been busy with a lot of other stuff of late. I half finished the required code a few months back, but haven't touched it since. Local notifications are a bit more awkward to work with on iOS than they are with Android. The fact that I am not a very good programmer certainly doesn't help matters either. It's also not something that is easy to test in the simulator and I don't actually own any iOS devices.

But you have reminded me that I should probably dust off that code and finish it off, so stay tuned for an update in the near(ish) future.

WBennett
27th July 2018, 01:20 PM
Looks like Golf Australia is going to make it difficult for BGH, and try to stop people using 3rd party apps through requiring a log in to view handicaps. Wankers.

From Golf Australia
To – All Australian Golf Clubs (24 July 2018)
Dear All,
I am writing to let you know that from Tuesday 4 September all golfers and officials will need to log-in to view handicaps and handicap histories on www.golf.org.au.
The new log-in process will involve users registering their email address with Golf Australia (GA). Once logged-in, all users of www.golf.org.au will have full access to the same range of world-standard handicapping functionality they currently experience. This includes a person being able to view the handicap history of any golfer they know the GOLF Link number of. Having wide access to handicap records remains a key feature of the handicapping service GA provides to all officials and golfers, and it is an important safeguard against handicap manipulation.
Asking users to log-in to an internet service has become a standard operating practice. By moving in this direction GA will be able to develop and maintain a rich source of data to generate insights that will be critical to growing the industry’s capacity to support golf clubs and their businesses. It will also be used to communicate important information and updates, and to develop innovative ways to improve the golf experience of individual players. (This source of data will be strictly separate to any personal member data provided directly by clubs to GA to enable the operation of GOLF Link. Member data provided directly by clubs is closely protected by data privacy legislation and may not be used by GA for the above purposes.)
Some other important elements of this new process are:
• There will be a workaround available to people who do not have an email address.
• There will be no restrictions on who can register to use the handicapping service on www.golf.org.au.
• Any individual who registers will have the choice to opt out of receiving any commercial marketing.
• The new log-in process will only apply when using www.golf.org.au to access handicap or score history information. Nothing will change for the experience of a member when they remain within their club software system.
• GA’s policy on data protection can be viewed at – www.golf.org.au/privacypolicy.
• If a user wishes, they will be able to remain continually logged-in to avoid having to enter their password every time they start a new viewing session.
We will post reminders and further information closer to 4 September. This will include via the GA website, on social media channels, and in various email communications.
Please feel free to raise any queries with GA’s Rules & Handicapping Director, Simon Magdulski, at simonm@golf.org.au. Or with me directly. All the best.
Yours sincerely,
Stephen Pitt
Chief Executive Officer

AndyP
27th July 2018, 01:44 PM
Great, more spam to the email address.

Unless....

There will be a workaround available to people who do not have an email address.

BGH
27th July 2018, 07:44 PM
Looks like Golf Australia is going to make it difficult for BGH, and try to stop people using 3rd party apps through requiring a log in to view handicaps. Wankers. Yeah I heard through the grapevine a while back that this may be coming in. Will just have to wait and see how it pans out I guess. Certainly doesn't look good for the future of Handy Cap though sorry guys. Bit of a shame, I was halfway through re-writing it from scratch with a heap of new features.

3Puttpete
27th July 2018, 08:36 PM
Yeah I heard through the grapevine a while back that this may be coming in. Will just have to wait and see how it pans out I guess. Certainly doesn't look good for the future of Handy Cap though sorry guys. Bit of a shame, I was halfway through re-writing it from scratch with a heap of new features.

Can you add the log in step to the app?

BGH
28th July 2018, 06:41 PM
Can you add the log in step to the app? From a technical perspective, most likely yes. Would really prefer to not go down that path if I can avoid it though.

Maxbxl
31st July 2018, 04:45 PM
Yeah can here to post this but looks like I was beaten to it.

Top app btw. I've gotten most of my golfing mates in it!

Shreko
1st August 2018, 02:31 PM
Yeah I heard through the grapevine a while back that this may be coming in. Will just have to wait and see how it pans out I guess. Certainly doesn't look good for the future of Handy Cap though sorry guys. Bit of a shame, I was halfway through re-writing it from scratch with a heap of new features.

Is a bloody great APP mate, typical that something this good gets possibly made redundant by others looking to profit!!!!

BGH
4th September 2018, 09:58 AM
App seems to still be working for now after the GA change. Fingers crossed.

BUSHY
4th September 2018, 10:24 AM
App seems to still be working for now after the GA change. Fingers crossed.

Not sure it has been turned on yet as they say...

"The first time you use the handicapping service on www.golf.org.au (http://www.golf.org.au/) from Tuesday 4 September you will automatically be presented with a short on-line form that you will need to enter a few details into (including your email address)."

I just logged in and wasnt presented with any short form. Typical GA i suppose :roll:

BGH
4th September 2018, 10:45 AM
Not sure it has been turned on yet as they say...

"The first time you use the handicapping service on www.golf.org.au (http://www.golf.org.au/) from Tuesday 4 September you will automatically be presented with a short on-line form that you will need to enter a few details into (including your email address)."

I just logged in and wasnt presented with any short form. Typical GA i suppose :roll:

For me is only seems to happen once you actually try to check your handicap.

Sydney Hacker
4th September 2018, 12:44 PM
Mine is still coming up without logging in, so finger crossed, but you might like to hold off on the champers just yet.

Steve57
4th September 2018, 12:51 PM
Mine is still coming up without logging in, so finger crossed, but you might like to hold off on the champers just yet.

Mine is exactly the same!

PeteyD
4th September 2018, 01:10 PM
Mine prompted a registration form, filled in and now can't get on. Stupid thing.

henno
4th September 2018, 01:17 PM
My golflink page also prompted a registration, and I have concerns about their backend security. The password can only be letters or numbers and cannot contain any special characters and they are actively rejecting the form submission if you try to include them. This is a real security oversight in this day and age; 8-digit alphanumeric passwords are notoriously weak for brute force attacks, particularly using rainbow tables.

With an rookie oversight like that, I wouldn't at all be surprised if their backend is not properly salting and hashing passwords in the database either and even storing them in plaintext. I'd highly recommend using a password unique to golflink, and a very long one as length always trumps complexity. Definitely don't use a common password you use elsewhere (not that you should ever do that anyway).

LeftyHoges
4th September 2018, 01:18 PM
My golflink page also prompted a registration, and I have concerns about their backend security. The password can only be letters or numbers and cannot contain any special characters and they are actively rejecting the form submission if you try to include them. This is a real security oversight in this day and age; 8-digit alphanumeric passwords are notoriously weak for brute force attacks, particularly using rainbow tables.

With an rookie oversight like that, I wouldn't at all be surprised if their backend is not roperly salting and hashing passwords in the database either and even storing them in plaintext. I'd highly recommend using a password unique to golflink, and a very long one as length always trumps complexity. Definitely don't use a common password you use elsewhere (not that you should ever do that anyway).Jesus, really!?!?

****ing morons.

henno
4th September 2018, 01:25 PM
Jesus, really!?!?

****ing morons.

Really. I am somewhat hoping they are storing passwords in plain text as I submitted mine as 'YourPasswordSecuritySucksAbout100Dicks'.

Maxbxl
4th September 2018, 01:48 PM
App is still updating h'caps. So far so good.

BUSHY
4th September 2018, 01:50 PM
Really. I am somewhat hoping they are storing passwords in plain text as I submitted mine as 'YourPasswordSecuritySucksAbout100Dicks'.

I’m gonna try that too. Dickheads.

coalesce
4th September 2018, 01:54 PM

I’m gonna try that too. Dickheads.

We just need your email addresses now to be able to log in and do nothing with with your handicap information!

BUSHY
4th September 2018, 02:28 PM
We just need your email addresses now to be able to log in and do nothing with with your handicap information!

The point is about using similar passwords, if security is shit they can quite easily get into other things that use the same email.

WBennett
4th September 2018, 03:17 PM

With an rookie oversight like that, I wouldn't at all be surprised if their backend is not roperly salting and hashing passwords in the database either and even storing them in plaintext. I'd highly recommend using a password unique to golflink, and a very long one as length always trumps complexity. Definitely don't use a common password you use elsewhere (not that you should ever do that anyway).

Henno, I am going to borrow this and hit the GA Facebook page. They are ****tards

henno
4th September 2018, 03:37 PM
Henno, I am going to borrow this and hit the GA Facebook page. They are ****tards

I've already posted there earlier this morning. Look in the 'Visitors Posts' if you want to get on board.

EDIT: Linky: https://www.facebook.com/GolfAust/posts/2006399149411399

WBennett
4th September 2018, 03:48 PM
Thanks Henno. I've also let their surprisingly active social media team know via twitter.

henno
4th September 2018, 03:53 PM
Thanks Henno. I've also let their surprisingly active social media team know via twitter.

Mucho irony, from the bowels of 2012:

https://i.imgur.com/59HeQIS.png

PeteyD
4th September 2018, 07:11 PM
****ing useless heap of shit.

PeteyD
4th September 2018, 07:18 PM
Has anyone actually registered? Email and mobile phone number is a bit ****ing much.

henno
4th September 2018, 07:53 PM
Updates:

https://i.imgur.com/ss6Yfyi.png

Reference imagery:

https://i.imgur.com/9qwGBww.png

https://i.imgur.com/S18T4Jh.gif

BUSHY
4th September 2018, 07:55 PM
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Dcanto
4th September 2018, 09:34 PM
Ultimate rush job. 🙄

Ferrins
5th September 2018, 09:48 AM
Got me off 35hcp, bring on the Champs!

Daves
5th September 2018, 05:34 PM
What a Total FU.

I register, and then try to login. Tells me my user name or password are invalid. I persist without result, so try forgot password, only to find they are supposed to send a validation email apparently, which I still haven't got??