PDA

View Full Version : Trade: 712mb w/ C-taper 120 stiff

jezaa
2nd August 2016, 05:15 PM
Got a set of these 4-PW with c taper 120 stiff +1 inch in VGC. No browning, just the usual bag chatter. Can upload photos later

Looking for similar vintage mb or cb with s300, c taper etc

Been too lazy to get them chopped to standard length so putting feelers out to see what you guys have

FuzzyJuzzy
2nd August 2016, 06:06 PM
I could possibly be tempted to let my 714CBs with S300s go, but not sure I possess the requisite awesomeness to handle C-Tapers, particularly in blades. C-Tapers launch/spin a lot lower/less than S300s, right? I tend to swing it kind of smoothly, so not sure I have the speed to make gravy with C-Tapers. But awesome looking shaft...

backintheswing
2nd August 2016, 06:25 PM
I have a set of cobra s3 pro CB with c taper soft stepped, about 1/2" over. I could install back to straight in. They are not perfect, but still very good condition. I was going to look for a set of s3 pro mb to make a combo set , but bought a set of amp cell pro instead. Happy to trade pics if you are interested.

jezaa
3rd August 2016, 10:51 AM
I have a set of cobra s3 pro CB with c taper soft stepped, about 1/2" over. I could install back to straight in. They are not perfect, but still very good condition. I was going to look for a set of s3 pro mb to make a combo set , but bought a set of amp cell pro instead. Happy to trade pics if you are interested.Thanks for the offer, I'll have to pass on these

Jazz18
3rd August 2016, 10:54 AM
$ to sell Jezaa?

jezaa
3rd August 2016, 02:01 PM
$ to sell Jezaa? Hey Rich, just considering trades for the moment but will let you know if I decide to let them go.

Jazz18
3rd August 2016, 02:03 PM
Hey Rich, just considering trades for the moment but will let you know if I decide to let them go.

No worries Jerry.