PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Golf Pride Tour Wrap or Lamkin Wrap Grip

awhc
19th July 2016, 08:02 PM
Looking for Golf Pride Tour Wrap or Lamkin Wrap Grip

Standard size.

Happy to to buy used ones in good condition.

Let me know what you have, how many and colour please.

oldracer
19th July 2016, 08:44 PM
Got heaps of lamkin wrap mid used, very good nick, won't be available for 5 weeks tho?

oldracer
19th July 2016, 08:44 PM
Clarify, utx wrap

3oneday
20th July 2016, 08:10 AM
I have some non wrap lamkin utx, brand new and unused. Standard size, red with blue cap.

awhc
20th July 2016, 10:27 PM
Thanks both, I already use Lamkin utx. Looking to try wrap grips without cord. Cheers.

Daves
21st July 2016, 06:33 AM
Thanks both, I already use Lamkin utx. Looking to try wrap grips without cord. Cheers.

I am a wrap man myself, though I get along with most grips when I have too. For me best wraps are as follows;

1. Pure Wraps, great feel, and last forever.
2. GP Tour Wraps, Feel great, fairly pricey, but can be bought cheaper if you are patient. Shiny coating, but wears off quickly, they do tend to wear fast.
3. Tacki Mac Tour Wraps, very similar to Lamkins in look, great feel, and great value.

awhc
21st July 2016, 08:06 PM
I am a wrap man myself, though I get along with most grips when I have too. For me best wraps are as follows;

1. Pure Wraps, great feel, and last forever.
2. GP Tour Wraps, Feel great, fairly pricey, but can be bought cheaper if you are patient. Shiny coating, but wears off quickly, they do tend to wear fast.
3. Tacki Mac Tour Wraps, very similar to Lamkins in look, great feel, and great value.

Thanks for the insight.

I tried pure grip pro and dtx, not a fan of either of them. Found them extremely slippery when there is a little moisture.

GP feels tacky and soft.

Interested to see what Lamkin are like compared to GP Wrap.