PDA

View Full Version : Matt 3 Jab Vs Andrew

Matt 3 Jab
21st May 2006, 10:56 AM
Not sure when or where this is going to happen yet but we both would love to get back to camden lakeside.
This game should be played midweek, im guessing a friday.
Should have more details soon.

jimandr
21st May 2006, 08:48 PM
Are you sure that Andrew would 'love' to go back to Camden Lakeside. As a P Thomson course with textbook Thomson bunkering he would be drummed out of the Archie society if he admitted to a desire to play there more than once a year.

This could be a very clever psychological ploy. If so, I tip my hat.

connico
21st May 2006, 11:23 PM
lol, i think i heard andrew say he wouldnt mind a return to lakeside..but still it could be a ploy.. hehe

Matt 3 Jab
23rd May 2006, 10:22 AM
Going to need all the advantage i can get, so a bad bunkering and design layout could be my edge ;)

Andrew
24th May 2006, 08:55 AM
Are you sure that Andrew would 'love' to go back to Camden Lakeside. As a P Thomson course with textbook Thomson bunkering he would be drummed out of the Archie society if he admitted to a desire to play there more than once a year.

This could be a very clever psychological ploy. If so, I tip my hat.

Don't worry, Jim. I am still architecturally pure :D

CL had a two free games give-away that I hoped I would win. Playing there for free is quite acceptable. (I've played The Australian 3 times without paying a cent, even though I hate everything that it stands for architecturally). In other words, I'm a purist that's also a tight-****.:)

connico
24th May 2006, 09:15 AM
there is nothing wrong with being tight. Still id like to know what you have against the australian? i dont mind it purely from a hackers point of view, not the most exciting course but iv only played it once...and i got on for free too, i wouldnt pay for it...but thats just me being tight, for the price the australian i could play 2-3 courses lol :p

Matt 3 Jab
4th June 2006, 10:50 AM
Well i guess we should try and get this match played before june 30, who knows after that what will happen

Andrew
4th June 2006, 12:45 PM
Yeh, it doesn't look like I won a free game at Camden Lakeside.

My Wednesdays & Fridays are good for the next few weeks. Last week of June I'm good any day except Monday.

Matt 3 Jab
4th June 2006, 02:03 PM
I've got exams coming up but round of golf would be good to break it up, wednesday is the better day for me, what course is good on a wednesday? bankstown :razz:?

Grunt
23rd June 2006, 05:39 PM
Are you guys going to play it in conjunction with the strokeplay round at Kooyinda Waters?

Andrew
23rd June 2006, 08:24 PM
Are you guys going to play it in conjunction with the strokeplay round at Kooyinda Waters?

No, we are actually playing it at Ashlar this Tuesday.

Grunt
24th June 2006, 05:02 AM
Ok I will edit the Results page to suit. Good idea not to play it at a stroke round anyway. Can then be really played in the matchplay spirit with gimmees given at the appropriate tactical times ;)

Matt 3 Jab
24th June 2006, 07:03 AM
It's atill comp, but i know what you mean, it should be a good game!

Matt 3 Jab
24th June 2006, 07:04 AM
And i am offcially off 7 now!!! yay!

Matt 3 Jab
27th June 2006, 01:14 PM
congrads to andrew for the 2 up win today, golf was the winner, i think............
Andrew almost did a mickelson but came through on the last, good luck to him as he will win the title!

Grunt
27th June 2006, 05:53 PM
Got to get past me first LOL