PDA

View Full Version : Kyrgios

oldracer
26th June 2016, 07:01 PM
Just a quick rant, sure there are other threads that cover this tool but just saw his pre Wimbeldon pressa, what an absolute fkn disgrace, where does he even think he can treat people like that, break an ankle on ya first serve you embarrassment

Captain Nemo
26th June 2016, 07:19 PM
Fire up Al!!!
;)

AndyP
26th June 2016, 07:51 PM
What's the problem? The transcript seemed fine.

Go Aussie Nick!!!

Captain Nemo
26th June 2016, 08:03 PM
Maybe Al's on the vino!

goughy
27th June 2016, 05:50 AM
I think with the wanker, intonation has to be taken into account with what he says. Can't be conveyed in a transcript. Saying that, I haven't heard or read it.

timah!
27th June 2016, 11:45 AM
Meh, I like him...

Insert witty tapatalk signature here.

Yossarian
27th June 2016, 12:00 PM
Is it time for a people oldracers has noticed on TV and wants to make comment on thread?

oldracer
27th June 2016, 12:08 PM
Is it time for a people oldracers has noticed on TV and wants to make comment on thread?simples....don't fkn read it!!!!!!

Dotty
27th June 2016, 12:09 PM
Just a quick rant, sure there are other threads that cover this tool ...
A search on Sandilands, Tomic or Carney would have found you the right thread.

Yossarian
27th June 2016, 12:19 PM
simples....don't fkn read it!!!!!!

So much rage.

Jarro
27th June 2016, 04:29 PM
I agree.... the guy is a deadset cockhole !

Jazz18
27th June 2016, 04:30 PM
I agree.... the guy is a deadset cockhole !

Agreed.

AndyP
27th June 2016, 04:58 PM
This is an extremely thought provoking thread, with quality discussion.

Nice work, Nick:
http://www.atpworldtour.com/en/video/kyrgios-meets-kids-queens-2016

live4golf
27th June 2016, 05:02 PM
I think my new favourite word sums him up nicely...

Cockwomble.

Timbo
27th June 2016, 06:05 PM
How many people would really give a shit if Tennis Australia cut him and Tomic loose?

I'd rather lose than have these dickheads win and represent Australia.

Jazz18
27th June 2016, 06:38 PM
How many people would really give a shit if Tennis Australia cut him and Tomic loose?

I'd rather lose than have these dickheads win and represent Australia.

Good idea. Should have done the same thing with Hewitt. He is a colossal wanker.

coalesce
27th June 2016, 08:30 PM
You'd be wanting them back if they ever won anything - which is what happened with Hewitt

I can't understand why people/the media hate the Aussie tennis players so much compared to other sportsmen. I mean there are NRL/AFL players that are such pillars of society...

AndyP
28th June 2016, 11:12 PM
No ankle break. And a win. Go Nick!

I hope you guys didn't watch, because he said a naughty word that might have been a bit too much for your sensitivities.

wazamac
29th June 2016, 12:34 PM
Started with a "B" apparently.
Even Newcombe and Woody said that it wasn't that bad to warrant a code violation.

Yossarian
29th June 2016, 12:39 PM
What does oldracer think?

Jazz18
1st July 2016, 07:08 PM
You'd be wanting them back if they ever won anything - which is what happened with Hewitt

I can't understand why people/the media hate the Aussie tennis players so much compared to other sportsmen. I mean there are NRL/AFL players that are such pillars of society...

Well it's not the case for me. I think Tomic and Kyrgios are as bigger tools as any of the NRL/AFL losers that root dogs or crap in pot plants in hotel hallways while naked or sleep with their best mates missus. They are all scum bags if you ask me. The sport they play is irrelevant.

damoocow
2nd July 2016, 06:48 PM
Just saw part of his press conference on the news - what a tossle he is.

Why do they fine the players for indiscretions? - Wouldn't match bans be more harmful to them?

oldracer
5th July 2016, 08:41 PM
Back to the original thread title "what a cockhead" sports stars in Australia have lambasted this embarrassment, pay me millions and I don't like the game, oh and just for the sake of it, I'll give a pissant effort when I'm getting challenged, ain't just me

AndyP
6th July 2016, 06:44 AM
Oh, are you back? Had to wait for him to lose? I bet you just see this stuff on the evening news or sunrise, and like feeling outraged about it.

Captain Nemo
6th July 2016, 07:03 AM
I'm with Timah, I like the kid, brashness, cockiness, loose canon attitude and all.
Go Nick!

benno_r
6th July 2016, 07:28 AM
I'm with Timah, I like the kid, brashness, cockiness, loose canon attitude and all.
Go Nick!
Agreed, he is a twat, but he certainly isn't boring!

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

oldracer
6th July 2016, 07:53 AM
Not really sure that he's won anything which makes his petulance all the more flumaxing. My opinion of him has never been any different, just let me know Andy if this forum isn't for posting opinions, where and how they are formed is surely irrelevant or are u just picking up on someone else's line

AndyP
6th July 2016, 08:03 AM
just let me know Andy if this forum isn't for posting opinionsNice copout.

Of course opinions can be posted. Just don't expect starting threads with a rant to be immune to criticism.

I don't think where and how opinions are formed are irrelevant, if it is part of discussing a topic.

oldracer
6th July 2016, 09:29 AM
No copout at all, you want to take this to the personal level with criticism, go for it, disagree with my opinion is absolutely great. I generate threads for discussion, there are 2 people directing their responses at me, all the others have offered their opinions on the subject, so is it the man or the ball.

Yossarian
6th July 2016, 09:56 AM
No copout at all, you want to take this to the personal level with criticism, go for it, disagree with my opinion is absolutely great. I generate threads for discussion, there are 2 people directing their responses at me, all the others have offered their opinions on the subject, so is it the man or the ball. Simples. Don't ****ing read the criticism.

Coldtopper
6th July 2016, 10:12 AM
41793 this raging bull wouldn't like Nick. Nick needs to toughen up get caught with a Kardashian with a nose full of blow imho!

AndyP
6th July 2016, 10:37 AM
No copout at all, you want to take this to the personal level with criticism, go for it, disagree with my opinion is absolutely great. I generate threads for discussion, there are 2 people directing their responses at me, all the others have offered their opinions on the subject, so is it the man or the ball.
The copout is you suggesting that as forum owner, I can tell you to not post your opinion.

My post was hardly a personal attack. I want to know why you have your opinion, but you say that is not relevant. So the only acceptable answers in this thread are to agree or disagree, but not discuss the rationale behind it.

Progolfgear
28th July 2016, 01:34 PM
Completely agree, every time I see or hear of this turkey it is due to his half-wittery!

AndyP
8th August 2016, 08:56 AM
Another title for Aussie Nick. He's good!

3oneday
8th August 2016, 08:57 AM
Another title for Aussie Nick. He's good!why isn't he at Olympics? Afraid of mosquitos too?

Captain Nemo
8th August 2016, 09:12 AM
Another title for Aussie Nick. He's good! Give him a medal.

AndyP
8th August 2016, 09:20 AM
why isn't he at Olympics? Afraid of mosquitos too?
Why would you? It's not considered to be the pinnacle of the sport, or even close to it. No money and no rankings points, so it's not really worth it unless it does actually mean something to you.

He was also unfairly targeted by Australia's Chef de Mission in the event leadup.
http://www.foxsports.com.au/the-crowd/why-nick-kyrgios-can-feel-hard-done-by-in-his-battle-with-aoc-chef-de-mission-kitty-chiller/news-story/6b7cafe3f8b7d84cdb6d854d2ffe2c5d

3Puttpete
8th August 2016, 09:49 AM
Why would you? It's not considered to be the pinnacle of the sport, or even close to it. No money and no rankings points, so it's not really worth it unless it does actually mean something to you.

He was also unfairly targeted by Australia's Chef de Mission in the event leadup.
http://www.foxsports.com.au/the-crowd/why-nick-kyrgios-can-feel-hard-done-by-in-his-battle-with-aoc-chef-de-mission-kitty-chiller/news-story/6b7cafe3f8b7d84cdb6d854d2ffe2c5d

[emoji2]

TheNuclearOne
8th August 2016, 10:02 AM
Kitty's quite handsome.

Daves
8th August 2016, 10:33 AM
Nick who?

Dotty
8th August 2016, 10:44 AM
I thought Kitty Chiller was a compartment in MrBluu's fridge.

Sydney Hacker
8th August 2016, 11:13 AM
I thought Kitty Chiller was a compartment in MrBluu's fridge. You have been waiting patiently to drop that one in haven't you?

AndyP
5th October 2016, 11:24 AM
Nice work by Nick.

https://twitter.com/troublefault/status/783166059641704448

AndyP
9th October 2016, 05:50 PM
Title number 3 for Krygios, and it is the first time that an Australian has won a tournament of this level since 2004. Top ten can't be far away.

Sydney Hacker
13th October 2016, 05:37 AM
How are you feeling about your boy today AndyP?

TheNuclearOne
13th October 2016, 06:26 AM
He's got to be a couple of sandwiches short of a picnic doesn't he.

Jarro
13th October 2016, 06:35 AM
Total ****head... should be banned from the sport.

mrbluu
13th October 2016, 07:27 AM
Total ****head... should be banned from the sport.
+100000000000000000000

Ferrins
13th October 2016, 07:56 AM
So he tanked big deal we have all done it. I remember my mum forced me to play a tournament match when I really wanted to go with my best mate to our year 1 break up party.

AndyP
13th October 2016, 08:14 AM
Look at all the responses now. The media reports on this sort of thing more than positives, exactly because of this reaction.

I agree with what his opponent said about it.

Zverev joked about some of Kyrgios' serves after the match - it felt like the last time he played his girlfriend, he said - but he also defended the Australian and said he shouldn't be criticized for his professionalism.

''Would Federer behave like that? Probably not,'' Zverev said. ''But (Kyrgios) has a creative mind. ... He's top-15, 16 in the world so he's doing something right.''

Zverev also said it's normal to be fatigued at the end of a grueling season.

''You reach a point where you're mentally tired and some people react one way, some people react a different way,'' he said. ''It doesn't say anything about whether he's professional or not.''

Jarro
13th October 2016, 08:33 AM
Still a ponce .... needs to be banned.... take away his media platform for displaying his stupidity.

Seriously, how can anyone defend such a dickhead ?

Sydney Hacker
13th October 2016, 08:37 AM
Look at all the responses now. The media reports on this sort of thing more than positives, exactly because of this reaction. I agree with what his opponent said about it. [quote]Zverev joked about some of Kyrgios' serves after the match - it felt like the last time he played his girlfriend, he said - but he also defended the Australian and said he shouldn't be criticized for his professionalism. ''Would Federer behave like that? Probably not,'' Zverev said. ''But (Kyrgios) has a creative mind. ... He's top-15, 16 in the world so he's doing something right.'' Zverev also said it's normal to be fatigued at the end of a grueling season. ''You reach a point where you're mentally tired and some people react one way, some people react a different way,'' he said. ''It doesn't say anything about whether he's professional or not.'' I think it speaks volumes for how professional he is.

Captain Nemo
13th October 2016, 08:54 AM
He's on the take, some offshore bookie has him in his pocket deadset!
Wins the week before, would have been odds on the other guy $3-4?
Throw the game we give you a $100k or so!
Thanks for coming....

AndyP
13th October 2016, 09:03 AM
Better get down to Bunnings early before they run out of pitchforks.

Captain Nemo
13th October 2016, 09:24 AM
Bwahahaha!

TheNuclearOne
13th October 2016, 11:11 AM
Zverev's hardly going to bag him LOLOL

Captain Nemo
13th October 2016, 11:15 AM
Hahaha, love it.
Tennis sandbagger!!

Monsta
13th October 2016, 11:16 AM
Best thing I have heard about this bloke was on Backpage Live this past Tuesday when they used the phrase "Nichead"

Thought it was very appropriate

AndyP
13th October 2016, 11:32 AM
Face it. You guys love to hate him.

Captain Nemo
13th October 2016, 11:45 AM
I hate to love him!

TheNuclearOne
13th October 2016, 01:14 PM
Face it. You guys love to hate him.

Just blame it on the media, after all anyone criticising him has obviously been brainwashed. Kids a straight up champ in every respect.

Ferrins
13th October 2016, 07:24 PM
Best thing for tennis since the introduction of yellow balls.

Coldtopper
13th October 2016, 08:16 PM
Best thing for tennis since the introduction of yellow balls. needs to bag a Kardashian

PeteyD
13th October 2016, 09:23 PM
Or at least Lara Bingle

BrisWesty
13th October 2016, 09:51 PM
Nick could be described as the John Holmes of Australian tennis.

TheNuclearOne
13th October 2016, 10:16 PM
Nick could be described as the John Holmes of Australian tennis.

LMAO!!!! Is Tomic Peter North or The Hedgehog?

KristianJ
17th October 2016, 07:17 PM
ATP has given him a holiday...

http://www.atpworldtour.com/en/news/atp-sanctions-kyrgios-2016

TheNuclearOne
17th October 2016, 07:22 PM
They must have been influenced by the media.

Jarro
17th October 2016, 08:08 PM
Good

Steve57
17th October 2016, 08:11 PM
Not tough enough, he should have got 6 months to think about it.
He is a disgrace to the game!

Ferrins
17th October 2016, 08:29 PM
Tom was having dinner with his best mate when this happened.
Txt along these lines
Nick WTF
Just did the biggest tank
Why?
Hate Asia just want to get out of here
You're an idiot they're going to fine you big time
Don't give a fk
You might get suspended
Good I hate fking tennis
Everyone at dinner table scratches head.
Tom and his mates like Nick he is very popular with the Aussie players.

wazamac
17th October 2016, 08:40 PM
The guy definitely sounds like he needs a mental coach.

3Puttpete
17th October 2016, 08:42 PM
He hates his job and half arses some days.

He's more like us than we care to admit

AndyP
18th October 2016, 07:24 AM
He should finish a few games on the XBox during this time, even if it is only 3 weeks.

goughy
18th October 2016, 07:45 AM
He'd probably turn it off half way through!

Ferrins
18th October 2016, 03:01 PM
Following the ATP’s decision today I would like to take this opportunity to apologise again for the circumstances in Shanghai. The season has been a long one as I battled several injuries and other challenges towards the end of the summer. The Asian circuit was particularly tough after the long week and win in Tokyo and with the travel throughout the continent, my body finally just gave out in Shanghai both physically and mentally. This is no excuse, and I know very well that I need to apologise to the fans – in Shanghai and in other parts of the world – as well as the tournament organisers in Shanghai who do an amazing job. I of course know how important the fans are to the success of our sport and I personally love the interaction with fans in the many different cities throughout the world on the tennis circuit. I am someone who gives a huge amount of time to my fans because I love and value their support. Their energy is what motivates me to reach for the top of the game. I regret that my year is ending this way and that I will not have a chance to continue chasing the ATP Finals. This was an important goal for me. I do understand and respect the decision by the ATP and I will use this time off to improve on and off the court. I am truly sorry and look forward to returning in 2017.

3oneday
18th October 2016, 04:58 PM
So given he is saying "see you next year" he clearly isn't going to do what they want him to, ie see a shrink.

Very telling, he hasn't learnt a thing.

Toxic
18th October 2016, 05:02 PM
So given he is saying "see you next year" he clearly isn't going to do what they want him to, ie see a shrink.Very telling, he hasn't learnt a thing. He's agreed to see a shrink apparently

AndyP
18th October 2016, 05:06 PM
So given he is saying "see you next year" he clearly isn't going to do what they want him to, ie see a shrink.

The regular tournaments are finished in three weeks time.

perci
18th October 2016, 06:33 PM
Fair enough if it was his first infringement but he is a serial offender, I love his talent but his attitude sucks a lot of the time , just needs to grow up a tad!

AndyP
3rd March 2017, 08:09 PM
Lleyton Hewitt and Nick Kyrgios - Only players to beat Federer, Nadal and Djokovic in their first tour-level meetings.

AndyP
16th March 2017, 01:13 PM
Another week, another win for Nick over Djokovic. Some amazing shots from the limited highlights that I have seen so far.

backintheswing
16th March 2017, 01:21 PM
If only the punters club was on him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AndyP
7th January 2018, 10:42 PM
Tonight's smashing was never in doubt.

TheNuclearOne
8th January 2018, 10:38 AM
Certainly in good form. Hope he does well at the Aussie.

PeteyD
8th January 2018, 10:39 AM
I think someone dropped a heap on him to win the Aussie (40k according Sportsbet on facebook if I remember rightly).

thecollective
8th January 2018, 11:06 AM
I think someone dropped a heap on him to win the Aussie (40k according Sportsbet on facebook if I remember rightly).

there is no doubt in my mind he can win it; the question always remains whether he actually wants it enough

PeteyD
8th January 2018, 11:21 AM
Found it - A punter stands to win a cool $800,000 after betting $40,000 at $21 on Nick Kyrgios to win the Australian Open...

Progolfgear
8th January 2018, 11:50 AM
Found it - A punter stands to lose a cool $40,000 after betting dreaming of $800,000 on Nick Kyrgios to win the Australian Open...

fixed

AndyP
8th January 2018, 02:58 PM
there is no doubt in my mind he can win it; the question always remains whether he actually wants it enough
The danger is when he comes up against a lower ranked player; he has no motivation issues against the top ranked players. The reason I knew he would smash Harrison is because they have had a bit of verbal history, and he has smashed him twice before.

Ferrins
18th January 2018, 10:25 PM
When Nick was 16 my ol mate organised a hit with Ivan Lendl during the Aus Open. The hit lasted for 1 1//4 hrs and then ol mate and Ivan discussed a few ideas about possible improvements to his game. When they started to telll him their thoughts Nick stopped them in their tracks.
"Why would I give a f,,k what a never was and a has been thinks of my game"😀

Captain Nemo
18th January 2018, 10:43 PM
When Nick was 16 my ol mate organised a hit with Ivan Lendl during the Aus Open. The hit lasted for 1 1//4 hrs and then ol mate and Ivan discussed a few ideas about possible improvements to his game. When they started to telll him their thoughts Nick stopped them in their tracks.
"Why would I give a f,,k what a never was and a has been thinks of my game"😀

Straight shooter young Nick!
I see he's also mates with that dude who's a Bitcoin millionaire.....��

Captain Nemo
18th January 2018, 10:44 PM
****ing idiot....
Hope he's laying off on betfair.....

PeteyD
19th January 2018, 05:20 AM
****ing idiot....
Hope he's laying off on betfair.....

I suspect that is what he did

goughy
25th January 2018, 05:47 PM
My nephew is a big time tennis player (as in, he's playing and training 4 odd days a week and loves it), and his family went to the Saturday of the bris international. They really can't stand kyrios now. My sister said they stuff you see him do on tv is nothing compared to the volume of shit behaviour he exudes during a match. She thinks his habit of shoving the corner of his towel in his mouth and spitting it at ball boys (who ever) is disgusting, and while he has the makings of a great tennis player, he is a pretty ordinary person.

Maybe he does have some growing to do, but maybe he's just a low class grub and that's all he'll want to be. That might just suit him fine, and doesn't really hurt his bank balance to much. He list some supporters in them, and I'm sure he's crying about it...

AndyP
25th January 2018, 09:54 PM
I'll have to keep an eye on this towel chewing and spitting next week, since I haven't seen it in the few times that I have watched him play live, including the Saturday of the Brisbane International.