PDA

View Full Version : XP115 X100 Shafts

Bigbad
26th June 2016, 06:09 PM
Just wondering if anyone is playing or has played these shafts? Also what irons are you playing them in? I'm currently playing a KBS Tour X 130 shaft in my Mizuno MP-25's but i'm looking at changing over to Titleist 716 CB's and i'm leaning towards a slightly lighter shaft. I will be testing as many shafts as I can, the initial shaft selector spat out this shaft as my "optimum" shaft, obviously i'll need to hit balls, but just wanted to get some feedback. Will also be trying the DG AMT X100 with the progressive weighting.

Cheers

davidw88
26th June 2016, 09:08 PM
I haven't tried them but thats the shaft the true temper shaft fit thing had for me as well, didn't think I would hit it far enough for x100.

Bigbad
26th June 2016, 09:21 PM
Distance isn't really a driving force for me as it stands. Pretty comfortable with how far I hit it, more so want better feel and control. From what I've seen/heard, these shafts offer a bit more feel and tighter dispersion (given you hit it properly). I also like the fact they are a little bit lighter and softer at the tip. Hopefully the local pro shop can get hold of some so I can actually try them out.

oldracer
27th June 2016, 08:29 PM
Throw another in there for you, modus3 120X

D22marshall
27th June 2016, 10:27 PM
If you get the modus 120 go the Tx much better in that flex

Bigbad
28th June 2016, 09:46 AM
Thanks for the input gents! Hoping the club has a few shaft options I can try out.