PDA

View Full Version : PNP Golf

WBennett
23rd June 2016, 08:45 AM
A bloke I played with a couple of weeks back is a renowned ordinary putter.

He pulled out his shiny new putter, and was draining putts from everywhere. For a bloke who normally has 38 putts a round, he would have had 30. It was phenomenal.

He had recently been to PNP Golf, a Canberra based custom fitter. They measured him up, adjusted to suit and away he went.

http://pnpgolf.com/au/

Anyone here tried them? They are not the prettiest things, but I might have a look for my birthday present this year...

Slug
23rd June 2016, 09:13 AM
might go pay them a visit when up in Canberra in a few weeks.
anyone the says they can improve my putting is worth a visit to!

WBennett
23rd June 2016, 09:15 AM
How long are you up for Slug?

Slug
23rd June 2016, 09:30 AM
How long are you up for Slug?

7 or 8 days, taking the kids to the grandparents for school holidays

Dotty
23rd June 2016, 09:32 AM
SMS318 knows someone there and picked up a couple of Rake wedges, before we played Gungahlin a few years back.

Steve57
23rd June 2016, 09:51 AM
A bloke I played with a couple of weeks back is a renowned ordinary putter.

He pulled out his shiny new putter, and was draining putts from everywhere. For a bloke who normally has 38 putts a round, he would have had 30. It was phenomenal.

He had recently been to PNP Golf, a Canberra based custom fitter. They measured him up, adjusted to suit and away he went.

http://pnpgolf.com/au/

Anyone here tried them? They are not the prettiest things, but I might have a look for my birthday present this year...

I think PJ(live4golf) had one of these at one stage. Try him.

dee cee
23rd June 2016, 10:33 AM
I use there older putter. It suits me. I've used them for a driver fitting and lessons. Good blokes, easy to deal with. Not pushy and willing to help. I've seen them refer someone to another business as it made more sense to buy elsewhere as opposed to selling them something of there own. That's pretty fair.

I like the newer putter but can't bring myself to stop using my current one. Try. If you like, purchase. If not, plenty out there. Luck.

WBennett
23rd June 2016, 12:13 PM
7 or 8 days, taking the kids to the grandparents for school holidays

If I am in town, would be happy to host you for a hit (in saying that, I am away for a fortnight from Sunday)

Hatchman
23rd June 2016, 12:44 PM
Puff n play Golf ��
Thought I'd logged into the wrong site ��

3Puttpete
23rd June 2016, 03:55 PM
The chipper looks like a winner

WBennett
23rd June 2016, 04:03 PM
The chipper looks like a winner

I have seen your short game and did think of you.

3Puttpete
23rd June 2016, 04:24 PM
I have seen your short game and did think of you.

Do the come in L or A flex?