18th May 2006, 12:03 PM
what are the new courses in nsw, id like to start a hit list and hit them

1. The springs
2. Twin Creeks
3. Kooindah Waters

le_quiet_uno
18th May 2006, 12:08 PM
Hi Connico,

I think there is a new golf course called "The Springs" at Peaks Ridge near Gosford. It's relatively new, well to me it is since I'm new to golf and also quite challenging.

Perhaps you can try it out :)

brad
18th May 2006, 12:27 PM
Start with the good old UBD street directory (has a list of golf clubs in the front) and first play the old ones you haven't been to yet. It may contain some of the newer ones as well.

Fishman Dan
18th May 2006, 01:12 PM
I don't know how old The Springs is, but i think it's been around for a while. There was an OzGolf day there a while ago.

There's Twin Creeks out west, and a number popping up on the Central Coast, but apart from that i'm not sure how many 'new' ones there are.

There are some big time water restrictions coming into effect on the Central Coast, so interesting to see how any/all of them cope.

Grunt
28th May 2006, 03:04 PM
1. Kooindah Waters at Wyong opened last week.
2. Magenta Shores at North Entrance opens around Aug / Sept.

How are these courses off for water? I have heard that the Wyong/Central Coast area is now entering Level 5 water restrictions and they are that dire they are building emergency desalination plants.

Fishman Dan
28th May 2006, 09:01 PM
Spent the arvo in Gwandalan (on Lake Maq) today - damn level is 16%. Soon they'll be showering with their neighbours on odd-numbered days to conserve water.

BrisVegas
29th May 2006, 11:08 AM
1. Kooindah Waters at Wyong opened last week.
2. Magenta Shores at North Entrance opens around Aug / Sept.

So, has a date been organised for the Kooindah, Magenta, Newcastle and Vintage road trip??? :)

connico
29th May 2006, 11:14 AM
that sounds interesting, can we all say road trip :p

BrisVegas
29th May 2006, 12:02 PM
fair enough. just asking.

I'm probably grounded for the rest of the year anyway! April 2007 suits me!