PDA

View Full Version : Mizuno MP-25 Trade

Bigbad
4th June 2016, 06:24 PM
Hi all, wasn't exactly sure where to post this as i'm only new. It's been impossible to find any sites in Australia to trade golf clubs. I've been on GolfWRX but that's even harder given it's an American site. I'm currently gaming some Mizuno MP-25 irons and was wondering if anyone was interested in perhaps trading them for a set of Titleist 716 CB's. Mine are only 6 months old and are in good shape. They are 3/4 inch long with KBS Tour X 130 shafts and Golf Pride Multi Compund Midsize grips. If anyone is interested or knows anyone then feel free to respond on here or point me in the right direction!

Cheers

Ben

Jazz18
4th June 2016, 07:05 PM
The place to start a want to trade or sell thread is in the pro shop if you weren't already aware. I suspect you may be aware as you've already posted twice in there. There are rules around minimum days registered and minimum posts before you can start a thread in the pro shop so have a look at the sticky threads in the pro shop. A good way for people on here to get you know you a little is to start a thread in the Welcome section.

Welcome aboard.

Bigbad
4th June 2016, 07:07 PM
Thanks for that Jazz!

backintheswing
4th June 2016, 07:09 PM
Thanks for that Jazz!

Did you play for the Bulldogs ?

Captain Nemo
4th June 2016, 07:35 PM
Did you play for the Bulldogs ?

He's in the UK I think?

Bigbad
4th June 2016, 07:36 PM
Haha no that's not me, good pick up though! Funny thing is I've also got a brother named James Roberts, unfortunately not of Broncos fame.

backintheswing
4th June 2016, 07:37 PM
Haha no that's not me, good pick up though! Funny thing is I've also got a brother named James Roberts, unfortunately not of Broncos fame.

Probably best to not mention jimmy the jet around me. The prick doesn't try.

Yea I'm a Broncos supporter

Bigbad
4th June 2016, 07:54 PM
Me too! Huge Broncs fan! They need to start playing to his side more than Jack though, hopefully we get a good strike centre on the left so Oates gets even more of the ball!

3oneday
4th June 2016, 08:03 PM
Great, another bloody qldr